Greetings

He had such a brilliant mind, yet fell into madness. I don't agree with Light's morals, however I rather like him as a character. It's quite fascinating how he developed along the story.

True. His death was sad, I was really angry at Light for it. At least Soichiro died somewhat peacefully since he still thought Light wasn't Kira.

And he never actually used the death note so he was still capable of passing on to heaven. But still he gained the ability at a good time. Only loosing perhaps half a day.

Welcome to RPN! *Uses wand to blast confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes for short. Let's see... I'm a Ravenclaw, a Mirkwood elf, and a Dalish mage.

ShadowRogue said:
Hello Kes! I'm a Slytherin, a Dalish hunter and a Lothlorien elf :D Thank you for the welcome ^_^
*sigh* Another Slytherin. Ah, well. You're a fellow elf, so that makes up for it.

What do you have against Slytherin? I mean I know a lot of them are annoying butts and blood purists but some of us are pretty decent.

ShadowRogue said:
What do you have against Slytherin? I mean I know a lot of them are annoying butts and blood purists but some of us are pretty decent.
I'm joking. Sorry if that sounded mean. I know several very nice Slytherins.

ShadowRogue said:
Just tired of the 'Slytherins are evil' shit. Didn't know it was a joke, sorry.
There are quite a few Slytherins on RpN. My sister is a Slytherin, and I'm pretty sure one of my best friends is a Slytherin, so I'm used to giving them a hard time about it. The well-known Slytherins give all Slytherins a bad name. Something I do respect about Slytherins is most are willing to do whatever it takes to survive, be succesful, etc. Sorry again.

Hello ShadowRogue! and welcome. Names Necrophantom. I'm quite new to roleplaying as well and I hope we can roleplay someday.

P.S. I'm a Slytherin as well *raises hand into the air waiting for a high five*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back