Greetings

ShadowRogue

The ultimate nerd
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I've had some experience rping with a school friend a couple years ago but otherwise I'm a bit new to rping so please no one flame me if I do any mistakes in some rp I join X'D

Hiya, welcome to the site! You finally made your account!!!

I'm sure you'll have fun here, as I've already told you multiple times
xD

Welcome. Everyone makes mistakes. I find that most RPers are pretty tolerant of newbies mistakes. Nice profile pic(^.^)

Illusive said:
xD
After much begging and spamming this account was FINALLY created :P

[QUOTE="Dogmatic Hermit]Welcome. Everyone makes mistakes. I find that most RPers are pretty tolerant of newbies mistakes. Nice profile pic(^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Thankyou ^_^ found it on google randomly, saved it and edited the hair and eyes

ShadowRogue said:
Thankyou ^_^ found it on google randomly, saved it and edited the hair and eyes
OOH you do fanta sea.Do you prefer High Fantasy or Low Fantasy?

[dice]21200[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dogmatic Hermit]OOH you do fanta sea.Do you prefer High Fantasy or Low Fantasy?
[dice]21200[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
Ehh both interest me to be honest.

I confess I'm a hardcore Potterhead, though not the type to force my fandom on others. As for anime..ever watched Death Note?

Yes he did. I can't help but be endeared to N M and M though after a couple fanfics I read. The ending really was cheap though :( and episode 27 (I think that was the one) destroyed me.

M was a total bad*** but was too rash and so was outdone by L's successor. L was a bad*** and supremely intelligent individual who was lulled into a false sense victory and finally outsmarted. But N was a wasteful and foolish individual who never had the upper hand, all of his success was simply looking at the right place at the right moment.

Plus N already had the info L gathered on the case plus his notes and suspicions I imagine. I mean I don't really think all the data was instantly deleted. It was bound to be sent to his successors.

Do you honestly think L would give Light access to his data? He announced him as his successor to give him a false sense of security and get a reaction out of him. L never trusted Light. He was always sure that Light was Kira.

Yes but Light had access afterwards due to it all being kept at headquarters. So that the team had access to it, sure Light did not have access to everything, but he had access to quite a few things at least the factual and objective data. Also L was at least partially convinced that Light was not Kira towards the end.

Illusive said:
xD
Omg I love your signature. If I told you my fish puns, would it krill you?

I think L was always convinced that Light was Kira though. He probably faltered a little in his belief but in the end I think he knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back