Greetings & Salutations

Signs

Lurking on Walls
Hello everyone,

My name is Signs, I'm a 28 year old graduate student studying clinical mental health counseling, and I love writing. <3

I started RPing online when I was in about 3rd grade on AOL chatrooms. From there I moved to EZBoard, then to Proboards, IMs, LiveJournal, GaiaOnline, Dreamwidth, and a number of other settings. For the last several years I moved primarily to RPing via AOL or Skype private chats with personal friends. However, life happens, and I'm continuously having to deal with my main sources of roleplay outlet having other things to do--which is perfectly reasonable, but frustrating. So I figured I'd try to expand my possible RP pool by joining up on a board once again.

I have several dozen original characters of whom I'm very fond, many of which fall into a fantasy category, but I'm also a big fan of AUing my own characters to different settings to see how their characterization adapts and what I can learn from them. Of course I'm mainly only available in evenings (US Central) due to my internship, classes, and job, but I hope I can find a few people to toss around some characters with!

wow Im impressed and intimidated right off the bat XD

anyway, welcome to rpn! :>

Please don't be intimidated I'm like 5'0" and mostly just write queer fluff :'D there is literally nothing to be intimidated over...! Thank you very much for the welcome.

Also I love love love your icon/sig!! I adored that movie (all those movies, really, but that one in particular).

It was your career choice that intimidated me! :O  XD

Yushhhh someone else that loves the movie! They're so cute lol.

I see Bill Cipher :O  

It was your career choice that intimidated me! :O  XD

Yushhhh someone else that loves the movie! They're so cute lol.

I see Bill Cipher :O  

haha oh that! Eh it's really just intense active listening and not taking the shit you hear home with you. It's actually a lot of fun.
Oh goodness I loved that movie, loved the Sirens in generally, super wanna cosplay the group with my friends. I also just adore Sunset Shimmer so it was nice to see her working stuff out in that movie.

Yessss I love Gravity Falls, and Bill was super my sort of villain, just loved the whole thing. <3

I want to cosplay them too! :O  

Sunset Shimmer is so amazing >m< aside from the first movie (where she was a one note villain), I love her character arc x3

Bills magic was awesome XD

The Sirens honestly have had the BEST music in the MLP:EG franchise so far, super catchy. Plus just great aesthetic.
yeah Sunset was a rather lackluster villain, but she's such an excellent addition to the Mane Six. I never realized that sort of personality was missing from the group until she was there, now I never ever want to be without her. 

Oh Bill. <3  Bill, Bill, Bill... He just got better and better as the show went on. I've cosplayed him twice, kinda wanna do like three more versions.

G'day and welcome to RPN!!!!~ :3 :D  

-_____________________________________-

I hope you have a great time and I'll be glad to see you around sometime!!~ Also, my friend @InvaderTennTallest would love your profile picture, she's obsessed with gravity falls and bill! X3 XD

The Sirens honestly have had the BEST music in the MLP:EG franchise so far, super catchy. Plus just great aesthetic.
yeah Sunset was a rather lackluster villain, but she's such an excellent addition to the Mane Six. I never realized that sort of personality was missing from the group until she was there, now I never ever want to be without her. 

Oh Bill. <3  Bill, Bill, Bill... He just got better and better as the show went on. I've cosplayed him twice, kinda wanna do like three more versions.

The Sirens are some of the best villains ever, honestly. XD Theyre not even truly evil, they just are opportunists haha.

Mane Seven! Seriously Sunset is my favorite, and I want her in the other Mane Six somehow D:

Cosplayed him? Woah, lol neat XD

Hi! =D Welcome to Gravity Falls, I'm also a big fan of RPN! Wait, no...something's wrong here...

*ahem*

Hi! =D Welcome to RPN, I'm also a big fan of Gravity Falls!

tumblr_nmb5xgrcrl1txvvt1o1_500.gif

Yesssss yes good~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back