Greetings from TBS~

Good day form your local Thingamajig :D
welcome to RP nation, if you ever want to RP or just chat just send me a PM :)

G-Greetings.

I’m Dream, Brother of Nightmare, Friends of Ink and Blueberry also known as The Star Sanses and Leader of the Berry Squad. I decided to come to this website called ‘RPNation.’ To get to know you humans better, which was recommended by Blue. I’d really love to get to know you all and possibly make new friends and also get to know more about you humans.

So to get to know a bit about me, I love Archery, smols and all types of candy! I like to draw sometimes with Ink in the DoodleSphere, Bake with Blue and Teach at PJ’s Daycare. I and Blue run The Berry Squad. TBS are full of all types of starry pupiled loving skeleton smols such as Blueprint, Blue, I, Ink and others! If you’d like to join all you have to do is ask, But other than that… I usually hang out at the ‘Lost Souls Tree’ where I guard a large but healthy tree with crystal fruits that hold all different types of souls such as Rainbow, Justice and more. No one ever comes accept my brother Nightmare and Cross, but that’s usually it… If that tree was to fall apart that could be the end of our Universe’s but other that, I love my family and friends…

I’m ticklish but don’t rally like to be tickled unless I’m in the mood, I have children by Cross, Ink and Nightmare: According to the Fandom.

Shadow, Faith, Whipple, Lucid, Palette and Dreamare, Nightfade, Spooky, Mink and Halo are my kids, but I have more according to other peoples ships and fandoms. In TBS I’d prefer you to call me Fallen or FB instead of Dream since the others don’t know me by that name.
Heya! Cool, Neat kids.

I'm new too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back