• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grease Is The Word

LittleWolfie

One Thousand Club
Throw on your leather jacket, kick up the bike, and come hang out with your fellow T-birds!

Slip into that pink jacket, throw on those pumps, and style up the school, for it's under your command!

Grease has passed, but now it's time for yet another generation.

Danny Zuko has found his new form, and so has Rizzo.

Rydell high is ready for another year, so now the question is, how's the new generation?

So now, the question is, who is to take the new positions?

Grease is being remodeled, modern style. With the next generation of T-Birds and Pink Ladies in place how will this year at Rydell play out?

Same old heartbreaks and hook ups or a slightly different tale?

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/grease-2014.75454/

This is hilarious because of the character I just posted in the other RP. You literally read my mind.

You are still great with handling the people when I turn into a bitch and would have them cry <3

Haha, don't worry she won't, that's why she has me. She rants at me so she doesn't kill everyone else and I deal with them lol

That, and I am far too lazy to make people cry lately :P Instead I find one or another rp character, and either get them into a horrible situation, or I write a death scene :D

Well I feel protected lol. I usually take my anger and stress out on games and rage at them :P But that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back