• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity Falls RP (Closed)

Will Cipher, he was just an average dream demon. Well if one was scared of its own shadow. No one could blame him, well to be under the captivity of the Gleeful twins was something that could make anyone scared of anything. He decided he needed to escape, well that'll be impossible though. Especially with the chain they wrapped around his leg, one that was not so normal. It created this bond so he couldn't just run away. He tried to do something. Escape through dimensions. He opened up a small tear in the reality and ducked in, the tear closing. He could feel his chain pulling, tugging at him until he landed in a new place. Where was he? This looked familiar to the demon. The dream demon looked around the area, he could swear he had been here once before but he couldn't place his mind on it.

He moved around the place, looking at the cheap knock offs on creatures that don't even exist. The blue triangle sighed as he looked to his leg to see the blue chain still around his ankle. It was still there, yet how was he away from the two? Well at least he was free. Or as free as he could be for now at least. He floated outside and to the back of this place, it being called 'The Mystery Shack' from the sign that seemed to have a broken letter. The demon looked ahead, so that was where he was. Again, the place sounded familiar to him. Will knew the twins would beat him for his bad memory but still, no time like the present to remember. After some time of wandering Will froze when he saw someone outside. He looked different but it was him. Dipper. The demon back away in fear and sunk to the ground a little.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to....I didn't mean to t-try and escape." He stammered out of pure fear.

It was still early in the day as Dipper made his way out of the Mystery Shack. The Pines boy was going to see what he could discover today. There was always something new in Gravity Falls to explore or see and the boy couldn't wait. He was going to ask Mabel if she wanted to join him, but he quickly found out that his twin had already headed off to spend the day with her two friends. Crestfallen, he had walked out of the shack after saving farewell to Grunkle Stan, promising his great uncle that he would return soon-ish. Anything could happen, he knew.

The human was startled when he spotted the triangle. He felt his breath catch in his throat as he looked at the demon that had caused so many problems for him. He did a double take as the dream demon spoke. He was blue in color instead of the bright yellow he knew Bill to be. Not only that, but he appeared to be afraid of him. Was this some sort of new trick that he was trying to pull? Couldn't be, 'Bill' looked too frightened. The fear on his face was too pure for him to be trying to pull a fast one on him.

Not only that, but what did he mean by escape? As far as he knew, he didn't own the demon. He was free to do what he wanted, which normally meant trouble for him and his family. Why was he acting as if he owned him? Why so scared? Shouldn't it have been the other way around? The boy shook his head to clear the thought away for the moment, realizing he hadn't said a word to the triangle.

"I don't know what you're planning Bill, but whatever it is, we'll stop you," Dipper told him firmly. "I don't know how you changed your color or why you're acting so scared all of a sudden..."

Last edited:
Change colour? But he was always blue, unless he meant his form. Will froze up again and muttered more apologies as he sank to the ground, a blue light emitted from him and on the ground was a different form. It was human figure with short blue hair and a black top hat. He wore a blue vest coat and a white shirt that had a black bow tie on it. His trousers were also black, however the more noticeable thing on him was the black eye patch he wore on one eye. The reason why he changed into this form was because the twins prefered this form, as it was easier for them to punish and gave them more room to harm him. His healing abilities were also slower in this form and his magic was limited, well it was anyway due to the blue shackle on his ankle, but that near invisible at this point, more of a faded blue around his ankle.

"M-My name isn't Bill, but if you want to c-call me that I can't complain. I'm sorry I was in m-my other form...Please don't hurt me." He begged the other as he sat on the ground facing away the other, looking as if he was anticipating getting harmed by the other boy. He would always stay in his triangle form but knowing Dipper he wouldn't be allowed to, well, his Dipper at least. He could only change form into this as it was the only bit of magic that wasn't sealed off and it was a mix of his and their magic they had access to. What he wouldn't give to be somewhere different.

He hated how weak he was, it was rather pathetic really, as the twins told him. He was a demon yet here he was cowering to a human. Well there was nothing else he could do, except wait to be left alone from the punishment. However what confused him a little was when Dipper spoke of him acting scared all of a sudden, he was always like that. Unless it was a trick to make his punishment worse, so that was why he decided not to comment on it, like he didn't comment on the different appearance of Dipper.

Dipper blinked in surprise, mouth a gap as he watched the dream demon shifted forms. He had no idea 'Bill' could do that. If that was a power of his, why didn't he use it before? The human rubbed at his eyes to try and see if he was just seeing things or if this was in fact real. He knew that the dream liked to play mess around after all. But no, this was in fact real. He had changed to a human form.

Even so, he still continued to be scared of him. Saying how he was sorry that he was in his triangle form. If he didn't know any better, he'd say that the demon was acting like a scared puppy. One that had been abused by its owners. Despite the fact that this was a dangerous being, the boy couldn't help but feel a tad big sorry for him. Whatever had happened--trick or not--it most likely hadn't been very pleasant.

Part of him didn't think 'Bill' was messing around. The way he acted and sounded... It was too real to just be some sick joke that the dream wanted to play. Even if it was, he had no idea what he could grain from this. He'd give him a pass for now and see where this went.

"Look, I don't know why you think I'm going to hurt you, but I'm not. I couldn't hurt a fly. Heh. Sorry, um, let's take a few steps back here, shall we?" he asked, taking a few steps towards him. "If you're not Bill, then who are you? You sure look a lot like him.. Just y'know, blue instead of yellow."

Will didn't know who this Bill person the other spoke of, but he kept to where he was, only now he was looking at Dipper. He wouldn't hurt a fly? Now that was a lie if he ever heard of one, but this lie sounded so genuine that he could almost believe it. Was he meant to say his real name or one that they called him? Well he could only guess and see which the other meant. Taking a deep breath in, he stood up even though he was shaking in fear, it seemed to be common with him around Dipper it seemed.

"W-William Cipher...Or just Will....or as y-you and Miss M-Mabel call me, useless demon." Will thought to play it safe and use both names he was called by, better safe than sorry was what he had learned with these two twins over his time with them. "I-if I may sir. Why are y-you out here? I would have thought there would be a show today." He knew he was testing his luck but even so, it was something on his mind.

The dream demon stretched out a bit and his shirt lifted a bit with him, showing a faint scar along the side of his hip. It seemed to be similar to that of a sharp object, which seemed to be run down it. Will took no notice of that and finished stretching out, his arms being put back at his side, the shirt now covering the faded wound. Again it seemed to not bother him when the fabric ran against it.

"You don't need to say anything if y-you don't want to sir." He took back his question, just in case if the other lost his kindness and realized he was pushing it. However Will did find it odd with how Dipper was acting, more kind and gentle than usual.

The human paused at the demon's words. He and Miss Mabel? Why would he call his sister by such a high title? Furthermore, his name was Will Cipher? Was he related to Bill? If he was, it would explain why he looked so much like the yellow triangle. Explained a lot of things. Well maybe not that much, but enough to where he sort of understood. Or guessed.

Dipper frowned as he listened to Will talk. It wasn't one out of anger or one that held ill intentions for the demon, but one of confusion if the look on his face was anything to go by. The dream demon was so scared, speaking in a stutter and shaking in fear just at the mere sight of him. He noticed the faded wound on the demon and his frown deepened. Whatever had happened to him... Yikes.

"Miss Mabel?" he inquired, eyebrow raising in wonder. "And show? Grunkle Stan deals with tourist at the shack. That's the only show I know of. I was going out to see if there was anything new I could find. Are you like related to Bill or something? That would explain why you look a lot like him..." He began his search through his journal to see if there was anything in it about Bill having some sort of family member. Could demons even have that?

"Yes, Miss Mabel...B-both of you don't like me calling y-you by other names." Will thought the other may have amnesia or something. "A-are you okay sir? I know no one of B-Bill..." He had guessed the other may have done something to themselves, also since when did he call Mr Gleeful by Grunkle Stan? Also Shack? He guessed it was this place, and it clicked to him.

Will recalled their enemy having something to do with a shack, Gideon Pines or something like that? "Um Sir if I may...D-doesn't Gideon live here? T-the pines boy you hate?" And the one you wanted me to kill. He finished off in his mind. He didn't think it was needed to say that aloud though, still thinking this was his Dipper at the least of all things. Still it confused him. "Who is Bill anyways?" He asked. Was this a human or another demon they trapped.

Will was hesitant but he took a step closer to the other, sure he was afraid of getting harmed but he knew it was inevitable. "A-also the show. In the tent...with Miss Mabel..." Even if he was scared of the other, he was concerned about the other. Did a magic spell backfire on him? Did he fall down on his head? Well he didn't know but he needed to keep a level head.

At this, Dipper paused. Gideon Pines? The Pines both that he hated? What? He glanced back up at the human-turned dream demon, confusion written all over his face. Show at the tent? With Mabel? They didn't work at the tent. That was Gideon's place. But Will didn't know that. He sighed, shaking his head as he found the page he was looking for.

He turned the book around so the blue demon could read what it said about Bill. After he was sure the demon had read over the words on the page did he begin talking again.

"That's Bill,"
Dipper begin, shutting the book and placing it back into his vest for safe keeping. "Gideon doesn't live here. Mabel and I do with our great uncle. Gideon lives in the tent that you're speaking of. And his name is Gideon Gleeful, not Pines. That's me. Dipper Pines is my name."

Will looked at the book and paused, Bill Cipher was a dream demon like him and can't be trusted? What confused him was when Dipper spoke more, unless the magic he used to escape worked. Only he went to another reality, bonded to these twins instead? That did make sense in a way but it was still too much of a far fetched thought to him.

"B-but...You're Dipper Gleeful...R-right sir?" This was his his last attempt to grasp at straws to have it set in stone with where he was. It seemed he was still afraid he might get harmed, well a lot of abuse would do that to anyone. "Sorry if I'm a-asking too many questions sir..." He once got punished for asking too many things by the twins. He knew his answer was a no on the first one and he sighed, rubbing his arm uncomfortably.

"Sorry sir, I just...want to be s-sure so I won't make any mistakes." Will sighed, looking to the side. He didn't need to make any mistakes at this point. "If w-what I think is right then well...I shouldn't be here."

The Pines boy shook his head. He didn't understand how this was possible. Will talked like he was from a different reality where things were reversed it seemed. But that couldn't be right, could it? Though the idea of many possible universes out there was something that he always thought would be interesting. And it sounded like that was highly possible, given the way the dream demon before him was speaking.

"No, I'm not. I'm Dipper Pines. Gleeful would be Gideon. You don't have to be sorry about asking questions. It's fine. So are you like from some alternate reality or something? It's what it sounds like."

Will nodded his head a little, it would appear so. He escaped from his reality into this one where it seemed to be the reverse side of things. Here the gleeful twins wew the pines, he wouldn't be hurt here. It was still hard for him though to fully relax around Dipper though, even if his shoulders physically relaxed, he still had a look of fear on him. The dream demon looked at Dipper and gave a small but nervous smile, he didn't smile very often so it was a nice feeling for him.

"Y-yeah...I'm from another reality. I'm finally free, well, a-as free as I can be. It depends on you sir, I seem to be bound to you and Miss Mabel here instead of there." Will moved his leg to get the other to look, on his ankle was a faint blue around it, almost like a blue shadow, in a shape of a shackle. "It's m-magic that my masters casted on me so I c-couldn't escape them. I think because I did, it now goes to you as you both are another v-version of them."

The Pines boy gave a nod, pondering over what Will had told him. So no matter what reality the demon had ended up in, he would still be forced to serve that world's version of him and Mabel? Unless, from the sound of things, they allowed him to go free. Given the fact that the human-turned being had said it was up to him. Honestly, Will was lucky he had ended up in Gravity Falls rather than a different reality. If the one he was from had everything reversed, he wondered what others were out there. If there were any worse.

"How do I let you free actually?"

"I don't know....They k-kept that away from me so I wouldn't try anything...Sorry." He apologised as he looked away. Will felt as if he should know this, as if he should be able to tell Dipper. However he knew he wouldn't get punished for it, but he couldn't shake off old habits, especially ones beaten into you. Will sighed as he looked to Dipper again, reading for emotions, it seemed he was calm. Well not angry or annoyed to say the least, which was good. The demon sat on the ground as he looked to the sky, it was nice here. Relaxing even. Especially when he wasn't getting ordered around all the time.

"I guess you're stuck with me s-sir." Will kept calling Dipper sir even if he knew this wasn't his Dipper. More so of habit and another that he found it impolite unless instructed to do otherwise.

Dipper shook his head. He had a feeling that the demon wouldn't know how to free himself. If the other him and Mabel were anything like Gideon he knew, then keeping that information was key to make sure he didn't try anything funny. That being the case, then it would seem that he and Mabel were going be having the dream demon tag along with them while he was in this dimension. That wasn't a bad thing by any means, Will was nice at least. Unlike Bill. But how was he going explain this to Grunkle Stan? Let alone anyone else? They'd find it kind of odd wouldn't they?

He'd cross that bridge once he came to it.

"I guess so. Sorry about not being able to free you. Mabel and I will find a way to though."

"No it's fine sir...r-really." Will felt odd in this situation. It was Dipper apologising to him, not the other way around. He sighed as he twiddled his hands together, a little uncomfortable. "So um, what do you w-want to do today?" He asked, not wanting his presence to disrupt his day at least. However he wanted to get to know this Dipper more, he seems nicer, way nicer. It was a nice change for the demon though, it was nice to be able to relax and be at ease and not have any kind of jobs to do.

"O-One question though. H-how do you know of Bill? If he is't to be trusted I mean." He didn't think Dipper would purposely summon him. Especially when he seemed apprehensive at first when he thought he was this dorito looking guy.

The human gave a nod. Still, he was going to find a way to help Will out somehow. There had to be a way to free him. It didn't feel right for him to be trapped like this. He had just as much right to freedom as everyone did. He was determined to help this nice dream demon. That was something he'd never thought he'd find neither. Who knew demons could be nice? Who knew, maybe it would be fun having the blue supernatural being around. He beat Bill any day.

"Gideon summoned Bill. He was trying to get the Mystery Shack and had Bill go into Grunkle Stan's mind to get this code," Dipper explained. "He likes to show up from time to time to cause trouble."

Will nodded. However this Bill guy was, he seemed like trouble. Much like the Gleeful twins. He would need to be careful around that guy then if he was around still. Will couldn't believe there were other dream demons out there though, maybe there were some like him or maybe more of them would be like Bill. He was new to the whole other universes thing, but one thing was for sure. He had to keep this information away from his Dipper and Mabel, if they ever found him.

"I see...I'm s-sorry he is like that." Will apologised, feeling it was necessary for someone to apologise for. "Um...s-sir....just so I know for the future. Is there anything you would l-like me to call you?" Will knew he had been using sir this whole time and had a thought that this Dipper may not like it. He had enough experience on forgetting to use titles or simply using a name others didn't like.

Dipper gave the human-turned dream demon a small smile. He didn't need to be sorry about Bill. It wasn't like he could help it. He had no idea that the yellow triangle existed until now. Still, this was something he didn't think Bill should know, but given the fact that he knew everything like he said, then there was a high chance that he knew where Will was from and that there were other universes out there. The thought honestly scared him. Who knew what Bill could do with that at his despoil?

"You can just call me Dipper. You don't have to use sir, Will. There's no formalities here."

"O-okay sir...I mean Dipper." Even if he slipped up once calling him sir, the blue dream demon smiled as if it was the best day in his life. Granted it was one of them, as he could barely remember being happy in general thanks to the twins he knew. "Dipper we do have one problem though...would your family let a stranger in the shack? I mean, I can be human to them but I'm a stranger. If they knew what I was..." A small shiver of fear went through him. He was certainly different from Bill.

"Sorry...I know you wouldn't let them harm me..." He added with a smile replacing his fear. It seemed he was becoming more lax around the other, which for Will was a great accomplishment given what his Dipper put him through..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back