• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graveyard Rumble (Betsumei V. D/Garyl)

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
okunoin-cemetery.jpg

BoneYard
A Graveyard that is said to be the place where skeletons spawn.
Its giant pillars and gravestones act as walls to a maze where the dead rest.
Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl

"gee daryl, this place gives me the chills, and i'm an ice type," garyl, the galarian darmanitan, says to his brother.

"don't be such a blaziken, garyl," daryl the regylar darmanitan teases his brother, "no one here is alive and kicking to kick your butt!"

"that's just the problem, daryl," garyl says to his brother, "there's no one alive because everyone here is dead!"

As the pair of pokemon wandered within the graveyard, two tall, lanky skeletons appear to observe the two from a nearby tombstone. Both of which were permanently smiling, although they have drastically different demeanors.

One clad in a brown coat and blue cuffs holding a pair of glowing orange bone-like blades, and another clad in a black uniform holding a rounded up whip made out of a spinal cord.

"Keeheheheheee..." "Fuheheheheee..."​

Two distinctly raspy, throaty voices echoed throughout the graveyard as in the corner of the pokemons' eyes, they'd see two pairs of glowing orbs--like eyes, piercing through the dark alleyways of this large, maze like graveyard.

"you hear that?" garyl asks.

"yeah, i hear the sound of butts waiting to be kicked!" daryl replies as he spews fire from his mouth.

garyl shakes his head then looks to the voices and the eyes, "who are you people? if you are ecen people?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back