• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grand Fleet

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club

In the beginning Dragons ruled the universe, they spread all throughout space in every star system, on every planet, and around every Sun. These dragons were around when the other races developed. Some guided these races, some ignored them, some ruled them, and some terrorized them. Eventually there was war between two factions of Dragons which are now known as the Dragon and Evil Dragons. The Dragons turned to the other races for help, they helped the other races amass power in order to help defeat the Evil Dragons. They hepled mortals from these races become Gods. In the end the Gods would turn on the Dragons warring against them until the Dragons disappeared. Those responsible are what are now known as the Gods but also includes Angels, Demons, youkai, Asura, Rakshasas, and more. In time the other races came to dominate as the Dragons once had. However, the Gods became drunk on their power and began their reign of tyranny over those weaker than them. Members of the races they ascended from and peaceful worlds all fell under the cruel control of the Gods who also warred recklessly with each other. They formed groups known as Pantheons and with their Pantheons rule over their prospective regions of the space.

Mortals of all races all across the universe would begin trying to find a way to oppose the Gods. They developed magic, technology, mutations, science, powers, attributes, properties, martial arts, weapons, equipment, etc. to fight against the forces of the Gods. The major breakthroughs were always things that enabled a mortal to kill a God. Eventually, organized from loose pockets of resistance, came a mighty allied force known as the Grand Fleet who crusades against the tyranny of the Gods.The Grand Fleet is the unified military force of the worlds liberated from control of the Gods who have formed an intergalactic government known as the Alliance.

Earth, a world that sits in disputed territory between the Pantheon of Hell and the Pantheon of Heaven or the Angel and Demons. This world was terrastrial and little did it know that it's myth and legends were true just not in the way they believed but were actually stories of the larger universe, not alternate realms but alternate planets in distant star systems. An art known as Alchemy had revolutionized Earth after a cataclysmic event known as World War III occured. All this activity drew the attention of the Angels and Demons who decided to make contact after centuries of a Cold Warring over the planet. Humanity was caught in a war between the Angels and Demons. However, the Grand Fleet rolled through and liberated Earth which joined the Alliance.

Our stories and characters start here with the Grand Fleet getting ready to take on the Angels and Demons.

Setting

If you didn't get it already this a space faring RP so instead of alternate dimensions we are talking planets and such. Gods are still powerful beings who rule over mortal races tyrannically. However magic is still magic and technology is still technology with the exception of magic and science blends like alchemy and techno magic. Gods are simply former Mortals who have obtained a trait known as Divinity and ascended into Godhood.

Players and Characters

I am looking for players and players who will have ideas for plot twists, arcs, and the story in general. Players will allowed to play as many characters as they want. Players can play mortals with powers or powerful technology, Gods who have turned against their own kind, etc. Antagonists and recurring antagonists will have to asked for ahead of time and will most often be arc specific. It's so that they don't derail the story and what not, mostly a message for those who like to main as villains/antagonists.

Last edited:
i am offended you didnt tag me! but it seems interesting <3

I'm still working on mine! Sorry for the delay! I'm making an Admiral and a Lieutenant, if that is OK.

you say this is interplanetary as opposed to interdimensional, which is fine by me, but I do have a question - is Earth or Terra (or whatever its called) the only planet with humans?

you say this is interplanetary as opposed to interdimensional, which is fine by me, but I do have a question - is Earth or Terra (or whatever its called) the only planet with humans?
Other planets could have humans or like beings that are pretty much humans just don't call themselves as such

coolio. may I pm a couple of ideas to you? to make sure they are lore friendly, and that they are accepted within the RP itself, you know? I like to do this - I think it establishes a good first connection between the GM and I and reduces the risk of things like accidentally being too OP, not understanding lore etc. that sound ok? Field Marshall Field Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back