• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ โ€” ( ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
in a not-so-surprising turn of events, i've decided to neglect my academic responsibilities to finish up sterling!! good boy no. 2 is done :-)

god so many people are originally from the pacific nw

Got my guy posted finally haha. Editing the code was is way easier than I remember it being. Can I say I love yall's characters already like ???

Got my guy posted finally haha. Editing the code was is way easier than I remember it being. Can I say I love yall's characters already like ???
yo it looks like you're a new member, welcome to rpn! so usually before you reach ten posts, your posts take a minute to actually post since they have to go thru moderator's approval. the filters lighten up once you reach ten posts, so i recommend you post around in the discussions forums or the forum games so the filters lighten up on ya!
also thank you c:

My bad for double posting but it seems to be viewable now?

And I was reading through the characterโ€™s info again and I canโ€™t believe that I didnโ€™t realize at first Jasper and Amahiko are both from Seattle! Thatโ€™s pretty cool!

My bad for double posting but it seems to be viewable now?

And I was reading through the characterโ€™s info again and I canโ€™t believe that I didnโ€™t realize at first Jasper and Amahiko are both from Seattle! Thatโ€™s pretty cool!
so many characters from seattle LMAO morgan and mads are from seattle too!

Wait really?? I think Iโ€™m blind when it comes to reading where people were born dear lord haha. At this point that has to be a destination spot

i wasn't to sure where everyone was starting out from that's where I wanted to have jay born.

as i said in the interest check, all of them are currently in new hampshire. c:

hell yeah party people. how we doin? apps close tomorrow, so exciting!!

you got this !!

RILEY IS UP
AND MY BRAIN IS DEAD SO PLZ EXCUSE THE MESS

also bonus points if you can find the music ;) clicky clicky on it

_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Is ama suppose to stupid unhealthy skinny or is she just very very very skinny. cus at my smallest and still being healthy im around 98 and im 4'11 XD.

_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Is ama suppose to stupid unhealthy skinny or is she just very very very skinny. cus at my smallest and still being healthy im around 98 and im 4'11 XD.

Haha, well I actually used the real info of Emma Roberts so I guess it's the latter xD

emma roberts is 112-114 usually, lol not that i stalk her or anything (but i lowkey do XD) at 92 pounds she is going to be like super skinny, and thats fine if thats what you were going for but i figured you wanted her body to be modeled after emma who is heavier than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back