• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ โ€” ( ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—‹๐—‰ )

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
[class=credit] width:45%; text-align:right; margin:auto; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; color:gray; [/class] [class=contain] width:45%; height:300px; background:#f9f9f9; border:.5px solid lightgray; margin:auto; [/class] [class name=contain maxWidth=800px] width:90%; height:300px; background:#f9f9f9; border:.5px solid lightgray; margin:auto; [/class] [class=box] width:90%; height:248px; border:.5px solid lightgray; background:white; margin:25px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=box maxWidth=800px] width:85%; height:250px; border:.5px solid lightgray; background:white; margin:25px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=wholebox] width:150%; backgroundwhite; height:250px; -o-transition: all .35s linear; -ms-transition: all .35s linear; -moz-transition: all .35s linear; -webkit-transition: all .35s linear; transition: all .35s linear; [/class] [class=3box] width:33.3%; height:250px; float:left; background:white; [/class] [class=textbox1] border-right:.5px solid lightgray; border-left:.5px solid lightgray; height:250px; font-size:10px; color: #000000; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:justify; line-height:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbox2] height:240px; padding:15px; font-size:15px; border-left:.5px solid lightgray; line-height:10px; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow:auto; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; width:100%; height:230px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth=800px] overflow:auto; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; width:87%; height:230px; [/class] [class=picture] height:190px; margin:17px; padding:10px; background-image:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/dc/a4/86dca420825254e3753c61f89af17242.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=800px] height:190px; margin:17px; padding:10px; background-image:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/7e/25/fa7e2574a92ee1030c50f7a59a7c1ec7.jpg); background-size:200%; [/class] [class=translateleft] transform:translate(-33.3%,0); -o-transition: all .35s linear; -ms-transition: all .35s linear; -moz-transition: all .35s linear; -webkit-transition: all .35s linear; transition: all .35s linear; [/class] [class=clickhere] color:white; height:0px; font-family: Arial; padding-top:85%; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 0px 0px gray, 1px 2px 0px gray; [/class] [class=goback] color:white; padding-top:85%; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 0px 0px gray, 1px 2px 0px gray; [/class] [script class=goback] hide goback [/script] [script class=textbox2] hide textbox2 [/script] [script class=clickhere on=click] addClass translateleft wholebox show textbox2 hide clickhere show goback [/script] [script class=goback on=click] removeClass translateleft wholebox fadeOut 500 textbox2 show clickhere hide goback [/script] [class=tabs] width:108%; line-height: 11px; height:11px; font-size:13px; margin:auto; text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; background:white; width:31%; height:11px; float:left; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom:3px solid #b6b6b6; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01-intro-1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 02-rules-2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 03-links-3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=content] margin-top:10px; height:190px; border:.5px solid lightgray; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; color: #000000; text-transform:uppercase; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=contentscroll] overflow:auto; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; width:100%; height:170px; [/class] [class name=contentscroll maxWidth=800px] overflow:auto; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; width:87%; height:170px; [/class] [div class=contain][div class=box][div class=wholebox] [div class=3box] [div class=textbox1][div class=scroll]
GOTTA GET AWAY.

One group of friends; one big idea; one big road trip. Nothing could go wrong โ€” right?

Senior year of high school has finally come to a close, and with it, arises the pact that a group of close friends within the school made. After years of saving up, of careful planning and quiet purchases, they are finally able to cut ties with their lives and run away to have a cross-country road trip in their RV.

The plan? Travel from their tiny town in New Hampshire, all the way to the gorgeous beaches of California. Nobody else would know, not even their families. All they'd leave behind are farewell notes and well-wishes. High school is over, why not live a little?

One unexpected consequence (that, in all honesty, should have been expected) was that they've been reported missing. Their well-planned road trip has been placed into jeopardy as they quietly try to avoid the authorities while trying to have fun.

Still, the mentality remains: nothin' wrong with wanting to get away. [/div][/div][/div] [div class=3box][div class=picture] [div class=clickhere] read more โ€บ[/div][/div] [div class=goback]โ€น go back[/div][/div] [div class=3box] [div class=textbox2] [div class=tabs] [div class=tab]01-intro-[div style="visibility:hidden;"]1[/div][/div] [div class=tab]02-rules-[div style="visibility:hidden;"]2[/div][/div] [div class=tab]03-links-[div style="visibility:hidden;"]3[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=content][div class=contentscroll] hello! my name's venus, and welcome to my very impromptu little road trip rp interest check. i wanted to do a small little lighthearted idea, and this has been at the back of my mind forever, so i just decided to post this and see if any other folks are interested!

i don't have really any specific inspirations for this idea aside from many of those coming-of-age teen shows & movies. some that come to mind are lady bird, euphoria, the perks of being a wallflower, booksmart.

so yeah! be sure to post your interest below, let me know if there are any questions, and click on the next tab to read my rules! thanks.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none"] [div class=content][div class=contentscroll] 01. Obviously, please follow all RPN rules. Please be aware this roleplay, while having a lot of lightheartedness, will likely contain themes of: alcohol & drug use, mentions of violence/abuse, and nsfw discussions. Our characters will be 18+, meaning you must be 18+ to apply.

02. This will be what most would consider a 'literate/advanced' roleplay, where I expect good grammar, literacy, and multi-paragraph replies. No one-liner replies.

03. Once the roleplay starts, please be able to post at least once a week. Keep in mind that there will be an OOC Discord server as well, read about that below.

04. Once characters are accepted, I will be making a Discord server! I love OOC chatting and being able to throw plot ideas and freely talk about our characters. Please be aware of this if you choose to join.

05. Please note this roleplay is not first come first served! There will be a due date for applications, and I will be choosing which characters I think fit best for the plot.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none"] [div class=content][div class=contentscroll] Character Creation thread
& OOC thread

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [div class=credit]ไบ‘ // YUNN [/div]

Last edited:
interested!

i am but an almost 17 year old, but this is interesting! let me know if i'm too young please!
sorry, my rule specifically states 18 or older only! :c

i'm so glad y'all are interested!! ๐Ÿ–ค
the cs and ooc threads will be up later today

ooo venus this looks great!

This is a super rad concept.
Especially since this is literately what I did.

fetchimage

Right?

To specify, I wasn't implying that you took an idea I had Venus. I didn't realize I came off that way.

ah okay, no worries. sorry i just honestly was really confused about all of that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back