• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gotta do the casting by the book CS

20180908_161735.jpg
Name; So'ralias
Age; roughly 103 years
Height; 165cm / 5'5''
Race; dark elf
Features; so'ralia, like all elves, has long pointed ears. she has no distictive color in her pupils, as they are mostly a faded blue color. her skin is a light grey tone, which is darker where the skin bends and at the tips of her fingers, toes and ears. her hair is silver and cut short to shoulder length. overall, she is very slim and shows no blemishes.
Extra;
. she has is very good with memorizing incantations but she struggles to actually cast them
. her favorite food is bread with honey
. she speaks and writes in three languages. common, underdark, and elvish.

./ i couldnt find a proper picture so i used a drawing of mine - i hope thats okay!

(That drawing of yours is lit, but since I physically can't draw I'm forever doomed to pinch other peoples' artwork ;–; )

Magnus the Immortal
1547128500867.png
Height: 183cm / 6'0"
Race: Human
Features: Magnus looks pretty good for his age, mostly because he's used magic to stay young for all time. Unfortunately, this has not cured of his resting-stone-face, but his facial features do crease expressively in surprising ways during certain interactions with others. His broad figure is often clad in attire typical for those of upstanding wealth.
Extra:
• Magnus has become very accustomed to things going as expected, and does not take well to surprises.
• His voice is notably deep despite his relatively younger appearance.
• He considers himself a wine connoisseur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back