• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GOTHAM UNIVERSE RP WANTED

haharley

HaHarley
Looking for someone who wants to RP the Batman Universe? Specifically a Joker but I'm pretty flexible. Gotham's got a lot of great dudes. I prefer long term rp partners (: PM me if you're interested!

i'm willing to be your joker if you're looking still. I would be more along the lines of Mark Hamill's Joker but my Joker won't revolve around Batman like a puppy in love....Doesn't mean i'll fawn over you in public but in private you won't have to worry about whether i'm thinking about the batman or listening to you. Of course i do have a reputation to maintain so i'll chastise the pet names, lovey dovey stuff, and any mistakes but in private i'll get you back for teasing me.... I don't do physical abuse at all. I can do digs and jabs at each other but it has to be mutual. if you don't like first person i can do third person as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back