• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham City, Dawn of a New Night OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The way i see it, think of this as like our continuity where we can make a few changes to the mythos here and there. So dont be afraid about messing him up.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I think I'll have made my mind up by morning (I'm taking him, I'm just too lazy to change the interest check and characters page)

Ohh yeah, well I think that the story should start off with a Gala at the GCPD, sort of like a fundraiser hosted by Wayne Enterprises. Roman Shows up, maybe bribes the police commissioner, etc. Bruce can show up if he feels like it, but keep in mind, he's young and if Roman sees Bruce then he'll go insane and probably attack him, and no one wants that inside of a police station.

I think eventually, Roman will send a hitman after Bruce... maybe we get a Deadshot or assassin like that?

Other than that, i have nothing. Just see how it all pans out, I guess

I don't think we're going to get any more people any time soon... I'll have the main rp up soon, and maybe a lore page as well.

just so you know–I play Roman Sionis (later, Black Mask) and he’s just an awful person so uh, no hard feelings when we get to the, well, evil parts

I mean awful
Like, torture is an art kinda person
Also, I wonder how Black Mask eats if his mask doesn’t move...

I’m not going to go into full detail XD but you know, your character seems a bit lighthearted and idk
Not suited for a man this brutal

I’d still rather not do the big stab in great detail

Just a like, Roman forced the knife into and out of his stomach a few times
That’s it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back