• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham City, Dawn of a New Night OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh shoot, I forgot to mention this but im currently in Texas. Im helping my grandmother move so itll take me a moment. Though, you can post in my stead as i probay kept you all waiting long enough. Ill be back sometime within the week.

XD it’s okay!
I think every one of us has forgotten at least one thing during this rp
I’ll make a Bruce/Batman post in a bit, it’s gonna take a bit of planning

Well i was thinking with this Bruce Wayne, he had just gotten back from the military. (Kinda like a means to not only deal with the death of his parents but also to fully prepare himself to take on Gotham City, though its still not to say he didnt do some world-wide traing before hand, E.G. the League of Assassins)

Woah... military Bruce Wayne? Imagine the press...
“Local Billionaire becomes soldier of the US!” Anyways, what about his no killing rule? I mean, in the military you kinda have to... well, you know.

Since this is Bruce during his earlier stages of Batman, i think this would be a good part to start him of as a gun trotter so to speak until he begins to change how and what he wants to be as Batman

Nobody’s perfect, I suppose.
I’ll start working on the post (I already have one written for Sydney and Roman) and get it up soon, who knows when.

Also Bruce's first Batsuit
0a800fb3430579fe2605a53d519bea79.jpg

Oh I love it!
I have a question though... how long was he in the military?
I think after this I’m going to leave all of the military stuff in the posts up to you, because I don’t wanna constrict whatever you have in your mind

Alright, so does anyone wanna post anything before I do? It might be a while before I get a post up, but I just wanted to offer the chance.

Oh yeahhhh it is late isn’t it? I should really go to bed earlier, no wonder I’m tired...
Whatever, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t be able to post after me.
In other words, I’m gonna post it anyways because i think that way for some reason :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back