• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham Boarding School AU

Harley Quinn

The Akatsuki are my passion✨
Gotham City Boarding School
- Main Roleplay
- Character Sheets
- OOC

GOT_First_Look_2500_1280x720_254002755565.jpg

Hello folks, DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn and I are actively looking for some more people to join our new starter project: A Gotham roleplay. If you’re interested claim one of the characters down there.

Our expectations:

-Be moderately literate - no google translator English so everyone can still understand you.

-It doesn’t follows the shows plot line 100 %, we’ll include some DC characters that aren’t in the show (yet!) If you’d like to play someone that isn’t listed down there, feel free to submit them. I’m sure we can work something out.

-You should be caught up with at least the first Season of Gotham and/or don’t mind spoilers if you aren’t.

-You should be able to reply at least once every 48hrs, of course, the more the better since that’s the spirit that keeps the roleplay running. Please don’t just drop off the face of the earth if you play a character that is deeply involved in the plot.

Plot: As for the plot, like the title already suggests. It’s gonna be a highschool roleplay.
We also have a couple of things planned.

- Bruce just moved to this school to try and tackle the crimes going on there, because he is training to be Batman and wants a challenge.
- Oswald is aiming to be the "King" of the school after he killed Fish Mooney. Although he wont admit that is the case, there are many rumours floating around about it. Its basically the talk of the school.
- Jerome has killed his parents, unbeknown to the police, and he now lives on the streets of Gotham. Jim Gordon picks him up from the streets and makes him go to the school. He has already started causing a bunch of trouble.
- Jim Gordon is at the school alot, because after all it is a school for troubled kids. So he watches over them alot, and responds when their is trouble sometimes with Harvey Bullock.
- Harleen also just moved to the school, she is a smart kid and is also very good at gymnastics. She is mentally troubled and was advised not to get involved in the wrong people.

Some of the characters available; (OC's accepted)
Bruce Wayne

Selina Kyle - Taken

Oswald Cobblepot - Taken

Edward Nygma - Taken

Kristen Kringle

Ivy Pepper/Poison Ivy

James Gordon

Victor Fries

Barbara Gordon

Tabitha Galavan

Jerome Valeska (THE JOKER) - Taken

Harleen Quinzel - Taken

Hugo Strange

Johnathan Crane/Scarecrow - Taken

Fish Mooney

Victor Zsasz -Taken

Killer Croc - Taken

Last edited:
I'm interested, I would really like to be Jade Nguyen (Cheshire), who isn't listed. But if that's not possible or okay I would be interested in Tabitha or Barbara.

Sure, I'm interested. Probably would work best with some minor characters. I have experience writing both Gotham Zsasz and Crane so I can take either or both of them if you don't mind.

Oswald Cobblepot
Edward Nygma
Harleen Quinzel
Jerome Valeska
Victor Zsasz
Selina Kyle (Don't know if they are still interested)
Jonathan Crane
Tabitha Galavan
Waylon Jones
THOSE ARE TAKEN^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back