• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots inbound

Gman

That guy
I write about 2 to 3 paragraphs (more if the situation demands it) and hope you can match it. I'm looking for someone who can help develop the plot and keep it moving forward. No one liners and overpowered characters are my rules, other then that I'm open to a lot of things. I can play either male or female characters but I would like you to play female. I have no limits when it comes to dark themes and related stuff so tell me if you have any so I can write accordingly. For character pictures, I prefer anime or video game pictures but I'm not completely opposed to real pictures. Romance is really only a possibility and does not always have to happen. PM if you're interested in this plot. Also PM me if you have a plot you want to do and need a partner, I might be interested.

Riches to Rags (Original): Character A belonged to a wealthy family that owned many powerful companies in Japan. She lived a life some only dream of having. Everything from expensive clothes to private tutors was given to her at the wave of a finger. However one day disaster struck when her parents were found guilty of multiple cases of illegal business practices. The family's ownership over the companies was bought out and their fortune was used to pay fees. In the end Character A was left alone without a family and home to take care of her. Unable to bare the thought of someone becoming homeless, Character B decides to take her in. Character B was a butler in Character A's household and is the same age as her.

Not What I Signed Up For (Monster Musume): Character A had a perfectly normal life with a normal job and normal friends. The only thing wrong was that his house seemed empty considering his parents left it to him before leaving to retire elsewhere. To fill that void, he decided to take in an exchange student from another country so that the place would become more alive. However due to a mix up in documentation, he ended up signing on to the inter species exchange program. Character B arrives shortly to find a very confused Character A.

Dead Days (Original): Everyone always joked that the zombie apocalypse was going to happen but no one was laughing when it finally did. Cities were turned to ruin and the surviving population hid behind walled off safe zones. Among the crowds of zombies are people known as Carriers. These people have been infected by the zombies but for some odd reason have not turned into one. There are a few of them scattered throughout the waste land as they are banned from the safe zones out of fear. The zombies themselves appear to ignore the Carriers leaving them to live out their lives.

Power of Three (Original): Legend says that the chosen one will be born to the queen of the north on the first day of January. The chosen one is destined to defeat the lord of the south and bring peace to the land. But the problem is that the queen did not give birth to one child. Instead triplets were born meaning only one of them can be the true chosen one. With no way of telling who was the chosen one, all three were trained to take the journey to fight the lord of the south.

A Rivalry of the Ages (Original): You and I have always been at odds with each other. Ever since elementary school its been "who had the higher marks", "who was better at sports" or "who was more popular". Of course these questions were never answered since we always end in a tie. Even at the end of high school we tied for every award. Our separate friend groups never really understood why we were always at each other's throats but they had their own situations to deal with. Graduation should have signified the end of our rivalry but it had only just started. With the both of us being accepted to one of the top universities in Japan, pursuing similar majors and even living across the street from each other it seems like this rivalry will never end.

Riches to Rags and Power of Three both sound pretty cool. Unfortunately, I can't PM quite yet. :c

Gman said:
Not What I Signed Up For
Gman said:
A Rivalry of the Ages
These are the plots I'm pretty interested in. Moreso "Not What I Signed Up For"

I love darker themed rps, and I tend to make my characters struggle a bit internally but I'm always up for creating new and exciting characters. I've been pretty bored lately and since you have a general outline of a plot already in mind... I'm pretty interested. Normally I have to carry most of the weight of roleplays, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case with you. I like violence and action in roleplays before romance. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back