• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got Me in My Feelings | Character Sheet

original.gif
Jasper Hobbs
Basics
Name: Jasper Romeo Hobbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Grade: Male

Stereotype: The Geek

Face Claim: Tom Holland

Height: 6'0

Weight: 250 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brunette
Persona

Likes: Goldfish, comics, writing, reading, video games and sleep, a lot of sleep.

Dislikes: Boredom, feeling restless, ignorance, arrogance, getting good and negative attention and awkward situations.

Virtues: Sympathetic, intelligent, inspired, creative, nurturing, and responsible.

Vices: Passive, awkward, clumsy, quiet (unless around people he's comfortable with), depressive and anxious.
Bio

History: Born and raised Brooklyn, New York for the first 14 years of his life, Jasper was in peace there with his one good friend and hanging out at the comic book store on a daily basis right around the corner of his third story apartment.

Jasper lived with his grandmother for those 14 years. His mother and father are both traveling musicians so they rarely come home, which leaves Jasper just stuck with his grandmother. That was until his grandmother tragically passed away from lung cancer due to her crazy amount of smoking cigarettes.

Jasper, having no one to take care of him at 14, was sent down to Resembool Bay, Florida to live with his aunt and uncle who are both school teachers in Resembool High School.

Jasper was 14 when he started his freshman year of high school, so you can imagine how hard that must've been from being in one school with one friend and going to another in another state with zero friends and yourself already being socially awkward as it is.

Jasper at least had his aunt and uncle in the school to hang out with during lunch, so that wasn't the worst.Thankfully, within the next two years he was able to make a small group of friends with the geeks and nerds. Jasper also joined the track team, making a few friends within there.

Now, Jasper is just dealing with high school day by day, doing track in the blazing hot Florida sun, hanging out at the comic book store on the weekends and just living life to the best of his abilities.

Coded by summerwine summerwine

Last edited:

f023ba5a3608cbe12552c6e48fba6972--beauty-photography-white-photography.jpg

• Name: Robert Murray

Last edited:

Character Name​

148a2ce0eb0b481193216836641.gif
lip-scrub.gif

• Name: Melissa Abrams
    Nickname: Lissa
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Grade: 11
    Stereotype: The Outcast
    Face Claim: Charlotte Free

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
sy1a9QE.jpg

Name

Wallis Huckabee
Sexuality
(closeted) Homosexual
Grade
11th
Stereotype
Southern girl/Belle(ish)
Face Claim
Rosie Leslie
Height
5ft 10in
Weight
50kg
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Red
Cooking, drawing, animals, country and rock music, party, banter, flirtion
Dislikes
Fast food, her father, enclosed spaces, homophobia, swearing, smoking
Virtues
Sweet, flirty, joking, helpful, confident demenor
Vices
Distant, secretive, meek in confrontation
History
wip​

Last edited:
tumblr_onc0ascG3T1si0kwmo1_500.jpg

Ashleigh Webb
Stereotype: The sweethearts

Height: 5ft6
Weight: 48kg
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Natrual Brunette

Likes: Ashleigh loves her books, becoming inveloped in them is something she likes to thinks she mastered along with being the champion milkshake drinker. But her advice giving is of ledgend.
Dislikes: Deathly afraid of the open water, the sea and her are in an less then envious relationship, much like her and her mother.

Virtues: A compassionate and loving girl, her hunour is there and her heart is strong.
Vices: Argumentative she can’t let things go and her lack of knowledge andisn’t a sight for sore eyes either.

History: She ain’t got much but the world in her hands. Raised by a mother and father in England till she was twelve her most prized possession is her culture. Moving to a new country was something different loosing her friends and some of her family it was a big change and a big adventure at the same time. It was hard for her at first, even still she tried her hardest with her charm and caring nature. But it’s hard when you find a new place to live. Even so she always found herself finding friends in guys more than she did the girls, often giving people the term sweetheart to her. She found herself talking to them about their girlfriends or problems but also the normal conversation you’d have everyday.

Last edited:
7tN51Tr.jpg

Name: Jonas Dailey

Sexuality: Straight

Stereotype: Southerner

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 170 Ibs

Eye Color

Hair Color

Likes: Drinking, Country Music, Going for Drives, Hanging out, Science, Fishing and Hunting, Hiking and Camping, Being with Others, Being Alone, School

Dislikes: Being with Others, Being Alone, Smoking, Drugs, Fighting, Step Family, Swimming, Cats, Being Home, Labeling

Virtues: Honorable, Prideful, Honest

Vices: Hides True Feelings, Aggressive, Holds Grudges, Has a Really Bad Temper

History: Jonas was born in Tennessee where him and his family were happy. In 2015, his dad and brother were killed in a car accident. His mother spiraled out of control and became an alcoholic. 4 months after his father and brother were buried, his mother remarried to a man that was very "liberal" in his idea of strict discipline.
When Jonas turned 16, his stepdad decided Florida would be a great place for a change of scenery. Jonas kept thinking to himself "People suck and alcohol fixes that. Maybe mom was on to something." From the moment they left Tennessee, Jonas decided he wouldn't be the old caring and thoughtful him but instead he would be a "real man". The fact is, he's the same person as he was before but a little meaner.

Other: He currently holds a job on a farm about an hour out of town.

Last edited:

Reginald “Reggie” Banks

22637358_293646207803003_5026096683990122496_n.jpg

Name
Reginald Banks

Sexuality
Pansexual

Grade
12th

Stereotype
The Jokester/Prankster

Face Claim
Dylan Hasslebaink

Height
6’1

Weight
230 lbs

Eye Color
Brown

Hair Color
Brown

Cookouts || Bonfires || Pranks || The great outdoors || Road trips || Dogs || Blackberries || Music

Dislikes
Bitter foods || Rain || Cold weather || Bigots || Mosquitoes || Acne

Virtues
Fun-loving || Open-minded || Extroverted || Strong-willed || Compassionate

Vices
Stubborn || Petty || Grudge-holder || Indecisive

History
Reginald comes from a modest family of four. His parents met in high-school and dated for a while. They were on again and off again for a while before they eventually got married. Reginald was conceived during their honeymoon and was born on October 20th. A few years later his little brother was born. His life wasn’t anything special. His father work as a engineer and his mother a nurse. The two of them raised him to be a polite and smart young man. His household was a warm environment and filled with love. Reginald hit a rough patch in his life when he hit puberty and he began to realize that he was attracted to men as well.

He hide his sexuality from his parents for the longest. He was outed by a family member who had caught him kissing another guy. Eventually he and his parents and brother sat down and talked. His mother and brother supported him full. His father didn’t understand but still loved his child nonetheless.

Other
Clothing style: X X X X

23099411_850573275067906_2206719050967416832_n.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
Asami Serena Cooper
CoO4nSwWgAMdAUl.jpg

• 750full-christina-nadin.jpg
    Grade: 11th
    Stereotype: The Cheerleader
    Face Claim: Christina Nadin

tumblr_obhzr2z3ds1vx0sk6o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Billie Fawn Delany
tumblr_ovo46pYsXu1wpbnp8o9_500.png
tumblr_oy4s0m7YtD1w5071wo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxvkgp388o1w5071wo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ox7klvI0rg1w5071wo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ox4ez34bTD1w5071wo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_or1q1p8c571w5071wo1_1280.jpg

Basics

Name: Billie Fawn Delany

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Grade: Junior

Stereotype: Queen Bee

Face Claim: Dua Lipa

Height: 5'4

Weight: 118 lbs

Hair Color: Brunette
Persona

Likes: Partying, boys, sex, alcohol, friends, having control, kittens, aesthetics, memes, weed and music (all genres)

Dislikes: Other people's ignorance and arrogance, clinginess, her sister (Semorie) and boys who try to impress her.

Virtues: Loyal, adventurous, musically inclined, nurturing, witty and intelligent.

Vices: Controlling, arrogant, sassy, lustful, passive aggressive and stubborn.
Bio
History:
Around the time Billie and Semorie were born, their parent's got divorced, leaving the twins seperated and Will (older brother) was left in the care of their mom with Semorie. Billie was left under the care of the father.

As time went on, the siblings were never close. Will and Semorie lived their unorganized life while Billie lived her privileged life being the apple of her dad's eye. She was the perfect child to him. She was treated like the only child and she used to that for most of her life, until Semorie was in a car accident, leaving Will and the mother for dead,
but Semorie survived, packing up her things and moving to Resembool Bay with Billie and their father.

In Resembool Bay Billie and her father had a nice life but things got a bit hectic when Semorie arrived, constant bickering and Billie being the stuck up, stubborn person she is, had no care for someone having the attention of her father, leaving Billie and Sem in constant arguements.

Billie in school is the queen, sleeping with boys, partying all night, throwing the parties in her luxiurious house and just living life with her daddys credit card, but she starts to get jealous as her sister she has never bonded with comes into play in her high school life.

Last edited:
Name
Tony Berigno
A.K.A 'Tony Baloney'

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Grade

Stereotype
Strong, Silent Type

Face Claim
images-171.jpg

Height
6'4

Weight
172 lbs

Eye Color
Almond-brown

Hair Color
Dirty Blonde

Working out
Reading novels
Writing poetry
Quiet places
Lovely views
Nice people
Clear, cold nights

Dislikes
Daytime
Sleeping
Dancing
Loud music
Vegan foods
Rude people
Alcohol
Recreational drug use

Virtues
Kind, patient, and a good problem solver.

Vices
Intimidating, squeamish, and a pathological liar.

History
Tony grew up moving around a lot. His father worked in construction, and his mother used to be a banker. Well, before all the drugs, that is. His mom would be sent to rehab centers all around the US to try and deal with her problems. Her family didn't want to leave her behind, and so they travelled along with her. For Tony, seeing his mom go through withdrawal after withdrawal had a pretty bad effect on him. Tired of making new friends, saying goodbye to old ones, and having to answer every stupid question thrown his way as to who he and his family was, he just began to lie.
At first they were small, white lies. No, he hadn't seen the library book you were looking for, or insisting it was Wendsday when it was Thursday and purposely confusing people. But as he got older, and his mother got worse, the lies got bigger and bigger. He'd lie about pretty much anything, even if it didn't benefit him somehow. They got to the point where they were so grand and unbelievable, people just started calling him 'Tony Baloney', because most if not all the stuff he said was just that: baloney.
After speaking with many school counselors, Tony found another way to relieve the stress of his life; exercise. He began to work out for days on end, until he found himself lying, or to be more accurate, speaking, less and less. Eventually, Tony spoke very little, but the stuff he did say usually was still baloney. But now, his mother has been the worst she's ever been. To give her rehabilitation one more shot, she was sent down to Floridia to try and recuperate, her husband and son going with her. But this is Tony's senior year, and at a brand new school, it'll be even harder for him to adjust. Even though he and his father have spoken about it, college doesn't seem to interest him that much. He doesn't know what to do....but maybe a year or so here at this new school can help change things for him.​

WIP

░░░░░ Blair Rouge░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
⋮Name ▪▪▪ Blair Rouge
⋮Age ▪▪▪ 17
⋮Grade ▪▪▪ 11th
⋮Stereotype ▪▪▪ Gay Guy/Ice Prince
⋮Gender ▪▪▪ Male
⋮Sexuality ▪▪▪ Homosexual
⋮Face Claim ▪▪▪ Reece King

▪▪▪Appearance▪▪▪

⋮Hair Colour ▪▪▪Black
⋮Eye Colour ▪▪▪ Chocolate Brown
⋮Build ▪▪▪ Lean and Long Limbed
⋮Tattoes/Piercings ▪▪▪ None at the moment
⋮Weight/Height ▪▪▪ 215ibs/5'8

▪▪▪Personality▪▪▪

⋮Likes ▪▪▪ Dancing, Music, Cheerleading, Flirting, Sex, Food, Kpop, His Hair, Playing Hard to get
⋮Dislikes ▪▪▪ Idiots, Prudes, Snakes and Reptiles in general, Racists, Homophobics, Extreme Stupidity
⋮Virtues ▪▪▪ Intelligent, Funny, Kind, Creative, Charming
⋮Vices ▪▪▪ Sarcastic, Spiteful, Promiscuous, Violent

▪▪▪Background▪▪▪

Blair grew up in a very open-minded upper-class family with his two younger siblings (Aged 4 and 13). His father was a CEO of a large company, who met Blair's mother at a function the woman was performing at. The two instantly hit it off and a year later Blair was born. For most of his childhood, Blair was a good kid who studied hard and was as well behaved as possible. But once he hit 13, he started making more friends and going out more which was around the time he discovered he was gay.
His parents not liking his new found habits and sexuality caused him to start rebelling, going out more and more, hooking up with guys and drinking alcohol ever so often as well changed his personality from shy and quiet to the raging sarcastic bitch he is now.

Last edited:
02A9C79E-8F43-44BD-A919-E7F94318A305.gif

Name : Vanessa Ramirez
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Grade : 11
Stereotype : School slut/flirt
Face Claim : Becky G
Height : 5’1
Weight : 48kg/106lbs
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair Color : Dark Brown
————
Likes : Boys, attention, swimming, late nights, parties, kissing, being with friends, coffee, the beach,

Dislikes : Church, jealous girls, missing out, being called a slut (deep down; on the surface she plays it off like no big deal), how needy she is, moving schools every year or two.

Virtues : Vanessa genuinely loves people and making them feel good, even if she can’t commit to them. She wants love more than anything else, even if that love comes from a number of different people. Vanessa is very kind and inviting to most everyone, and generally very friendly. Once she makes a friend, she isn’t one to turn on them and betray them. She’s smart, sweet, and doesn’t care that much about what people think about her. She doesn’t mind if people think she’s easy, but she will show a more vulnerable side when someone says what they think of her straight to her face.

Vices : Vanessa isn’t loyal to anyone, she is afraid of commitment. If someone dislikes her, she’ll tend to play the victim to get attention, especially from boys with strong shoulders to cry on.

History : Vanessa first learned not to commit to anything at a young age. Her family moved every year or every other year starting when she was 6. As a teenager, she learned she could have a little fun with whoever she wanted, because she would just end up moving away in the end. Now, in Florida, her family’s newest temporary location, Vanessa has the same philosophy— have fun in the summer heat with as many people as possible, because nothing lasts more than a year.

VanDam Brothers
Name Rufus VanDam
Age 17
Gender Male
Sexuality Gay
Grade Junior
Stereotype King of Shade
Face Claim Brooklyn Beckham
Height 6'3
Weight 170 lbs
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Dark Blonde
Likes Trowing shade, Bianca DelRio Drinking, Going out
Dislikes Silent guys, Feminine gays, books, school, church
Virtues Kind, Helpful, Determined
Vices King of Shade, very convincing (bad way)
Rufus is the little brother of Chris. Unlike Chris he turned from a happy kid to an even more happier teenager. He was friends with everyone, but constantly trowing a little shade here and there, making some enemies along the way. When he was 16 he started going out, especially to the club from his older brother at the beach. He knows his parents don't like it that he drinks, but does it still, partying all weekend long with atleast some alcohol in his system
Name Chris VanDam
Age 21
Gender Male
Sexuality Bisexual
Grade None
Stereotype Silent guy
Face Claim Nick Bateman
Height 6'4
Weight 189 lbs
Eye Color Blue
Hair Color Dark Blonde
Likes Doing business, busy nights, music, dj'ing
Dislikes Loud guys, guys who try to sleep with him,
Virtues Determined, helpfull, quick with his tongue
Vices A-social, convinced easily
Chris is the first son of first generation dutch immigrants. Chris his grandparenst moved to Resembool Bay after they married. Chris had not many problems in his childhood and grew up pretty normal. He loved his little brother and played with other kids outside. During Highschool it changed, Chris changed from a happy kid to a not so social teenager who loved music. Chris put all his time in music, producing and dj'ing. After highschool he got a perfect oppertunity, to take over a small club and turn it into a big night club, where he would dj all night long. After a year the club became succesful and the hangout place of his little brother

Last edited:
Jordan Davis
tumblr_m4ub6zfYhP1qgvybqo1_1280.jpg
-I'm 17.

-I think i'ts pretty clear that I'm a guy.

-I love girls haha.

-Almost a senior....finally.

-I guess you could say I'm the artistic type. Also, since I just moved here, you could call me the "New Kid".

-I'm like 5'11" or something.

-165lbs last I checked. I don't weigh myself often.

-They look black to me, but I've been told they are dark brown. I wish they were lighter.

-My hair is black.

-I like girls, writing, drawing, pizza, running track, video games, and 90s-2000's Hip Hop.

-I guess I'd say hypocrites, complaining, people who aren't loyal, people who stir up drama for no reason, and most vegetables.

-This is a tough one. I guess people tell me I'm generally pretty humorous. I like to make people laugh. Also, this could go under my vices as well, but I'm really honest. I won't mince words to make you feel better. Sorry.

-My honesty has made me less popular than those that can fake a friendship with anyone. But that's okay, I don't need that many friends anyway. Also, I have a problem getting too drawn to popular girls, to a fault. Something about them, the pretty blondes especially, they are my kryptonite. On the flip side of that, I tend to attract more of the emotionally broken, edgy girls. You know the ones. They wear a lot of black, usually have depression and/or an eating disorder. I guess I feel like I can help them through it. It never works out with them though and I end up feeling like I'm missing something after we break up. Sorry, I guess that's a personal problem haha.

-There's nothing too traumatic in my history. My dad's black, my mom's white. They met in the Army and got divorced 2 years after I was born. Growing up with divorced parents comes with it's own challenges. Then ontop of that I never really feel like I fit in anywhere due to constantly having an internal identity crisis. Too black to hang out too much with the white kids, yet too white to hang out too much with the black kids. I'm hoping Resembool High School will be more different in that regard.

Is that it? Oh. Okay, then I guess I'll be back when the semester starts.​

Last edited:
Semorie Delany
366d2e0db31fec6d619ec568112fdc27.png
marie-avgeropoulos-at-isaac-sterling-2015-photoshoot-for-zooey-magazine-issue-21_1.png

"You’re not quite used to vulgarity and verbal abuse,
Well first off fuck you and what you represent"
Past the point

Name: Semorie "Sem" Delany

Stereotype: The Badass

Face Claim: Marie Avgeropoulos

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130

Hair Color: Brownish mostly black hair

Eye Color: Blue eyes

Of no return

Likes: Combat, Girls, Boys, Blueberry Waffles, Fruit, Trying to help, other bad asses, Discovering new things, Being with loved ones, playing the guitar. She's a big music lover.

Dislikes: Assholes, Her (biological) father, Guys that think they're all hot shit with no flaws. When people take her for granted. Being abandoned.

Vices: Although she's sometime's reckless, she can be very clever. Pretty strong also, very fit because of combat training. She's extremely loyal to the people close to her, and would do anything for them.

Virtues: Won't fully think through about her actions before she does them, She can be angered severely. Wonders if she did anything. Not the best driver. Sometimes drinks away problems.

No backward glances

History:

Semorie grew up in New York City, then moved to Resembool Bay, Florida. The reason for this was because after she was born her parents got divorced and stayed with her mother until she passed. When she was nine, her brother and her went to go for groceries, and on the way home there was an occuring police chase and the getaway criminal who was apparently speeding down the block almost hit Sem yet her brother went in front of her to block her from impact and make sure she lived. She was in a coma for one month, and when she woke up and found out her brother was gone she was heartbroken. Now with nowhere to go, she moved finally to Resembool Bay to meet with her Father and sister Billie. Billie and Sem are almost nothing alike, yet when they were little, Billie was close to her. Once they grew up more the two sisters grew very different. Billie was the Queen Bee of the school while Semorie was the badass. Sem feels sometimes as if it is her fault to her parents divorce or her brother’s death.

Eliza Mathers
66383820d09c196983fed77cab6ac8fc.jpg
c8ae95beb8a7e03c258df36e0fadddf3.jpg
Name: Eliza Danielle Mathers
Sexuality: Demi-Sexual; Bi-Romantic

Grade: 12th
Stereotype: Grunge Girl/Photographer

db51bc573bd8001573ed6ecc5abecc34.png
Face Claim: Charlotte McKee
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 132 pounds
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Light Brown
Build: Neat hourglass, slightly toned
Tattoos & Piercings: There's a small crown tattoo on her left wrist, has double pierced ears
19c4137787af9384d991b0202759e4c5--grunge-girl-s-grunge.jpg tumblr_nlzb32zqKy1tgfe1ho1_500.jpg e566a6c74658cd36d5954ad4f702c01e.jpeg

Likes: Rainy Days|Thunder|Music|Cold Weather|Sweets|Spicy Food|Taking Pictures|Booze|Smoking|A lot more
Dislikes: Bullies|Bugs|Chocolate Cake|Country Music|Math
Virtues: Kind | Intelligent | Loyal | Head-Strong | Selfless
Vices:Flirtatious | Blunt | Stubborn |Addictive | Apathetic |
Other: Currently holds the record for longest keg stand | Has nearly 100k followers on Instagram and Tumblr on both |

c2b14e0d0ad9712e842f8566edea95c3.jpg
History: Born in Grand Haven, Michigan; the daughter of Derek Mathers and a woman who she doesn't know, Eliza has been the pride and joy of her father's life. It was hard just the two of them, but they managed in that tiny one room apartment. Eliza made friends easily, and help her dad out however she could until they moved to Florida when she was 12. It was hard leaving all her friends behind, but she liked the town they moved too. After about a year, her father met a woman named Mercedes Jenkins. She was an absolute godsend, and immediately Eliza bonded with her. Mercedes's son however, they don't get along for the longest time. Mainly cause he was some hotshot at school. But they slowly grew closer after her father married Mercedes.

Entering highschool a year after her step-brother, she had some stuff to live up to. He's a straight A student, and a hit with the ladies and she was a nobody. Until she descovered photography. Eliza is savant of types, and had a natural eye for it. She also started to devople her bring style, which Mercedes helped a lot. Speaking of her, Mercedes is a wonderful Step-mother. Not the witch kind that all fairy tales are written around.

Her second year of highschool was spent in Spain, while her father was over there on business. This is where her photography really picked up and her fame sky rocketed. She was posting all her pictures onlone, and upon returning to their home and school in Florida, she found herself rather popular. She's started charging for pictures.

summerwine summerwine

Last edited:
Greven Mathers
11421259014.jpg

large.jpg

Name: Greven Mathers
Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual
Grade: 12th
Stereotype: Bad Boy

27511b53f669f30566bbccb160654d93.jpg
Face Claim: Diego Barrueco
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 235 pounds
Hair Color: Black
Build: Muscular, broad shouldered
2d9d1839d3874509ab6bf9b4dfab2d72--mens-grunge-fashion-man-fashion-hipster.jpg 047f79935ea35daafe5ce2e0e8c27862--street-fashion.jpg 07-black-jeans-black-sneakers-an-olive-green-shirt-and-a-black-leather-jacket.jpg

Likes: Booze | Smoking | Animals | His Step-Sister | Coffee |
Dislikes: Bullies | Peppermint | Church | Small Town Life | Florida Weather
Virtues: Loyal | Strong | Kind | Open Minded |
Vices: Loner | Hot-Headed | Addictive | Blunt | Intimidating
20635523_152686468642958_4084961919419547648_n.jpg
History: Born and raised right here in Resembool, Greven is the son of Mercedes Micheals. His father was a no good drunk that terrorized him an hos mother for years until he was finally arrested when he was 7. It was hard at first to adjust, but eventually they did and were living happily. His mother had a few boyfriends, most of which sucked, but when she met Samuel Mathers, Greven knew life was gonna change. And whether it was for the better or not remained to be seen.

Him and Eliza dis not get along at first, constantly at each others throats. It only got better when he got into a fight with the person who pushed her into a locker breaking her nose. Once their parents got married, they slowly got even closer, and now Eliza is his best friend. During the year they went to Spain, and Eliza was developing her photography, Greven was discovering something about himself. While in Spain, he acted on some conflicting feelings he's had for years, and finally realized what they were. He's gay.

Coming back to Florida, he decided to keep it a secret. Until Eliza found out, but she's promised to keep his orientation secert until he's ready to come out.

Last edited:

• • • •
image.jpg

• • • •

♦♦♦

Name:
Alana Simmons

Sexuality:
Demisexual

Grade:
12th
♦♦♦

Stereotype:
Rich/Spoiled Girl

Face Claim:
Aiyana Lewis

Height:
5’6

Weight:
143 lbs

Eye Color:
Brown

Hair Color:
Black

♦♦♦

Smoothies || Fashion || Yoga || Shopping || Gifts || Makeup || Taking Pictures || Jewerly || Good food || Cats

Dislikes:
Messes || Not getting her way || Rodents || Dogs || Coffee

Virtues:
Clever || Open-minded || Loyal || Head-strong || Understanding

Vices:
Materialistic || Shallow || Vain || Petty

History:
Alana comes from a extremely wealthy background and it shows through her personality and mannerisms. Her parents met during a gala and immediately hit it off. The two of them dated for quite a while before actually tying the knot. Alana was born a few years later and after her was her little brother. Alana’s Mother was a heiress who was also born into money while her father worked his way up to get where he currently his. Alana’s father owns a chain of five star hotels and restaurants. Her mother has her own clothing line. Since she was a little girl Alana was spoiled by her parents with both affection and gifts. Her life was one of bliss. She had a family that loved her and spent a lot of time together and a nice home with people to do things for her. Her family seems like a picture perfect one. They have been seen at a variety of charity events and also going on vacations. Of course like all families they argued and such but at the end of the day they love one another. Alana plans on either taking over her father’s businesses with her brother or becoming a fashion designer like her mother.

Alana Simmons

• • • •
e7a0cac3ef759f0197a7ef59b0c87e54--ebony-ladies-ebony-women.jpg

• • • •

brownpin5.jpg
code by pasta

Last edited:
Maximilian "Max" Johnson
Name: Maximilian John Leopard Johnson IX
Stereotype: The Mysterious Guy
Face Claim: Richard Madden
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180 lbs
Eye Color: Bright blue
Hair Color: Dark brown
Likes: Reading, writing, learning new languages, learning in general
Dislikes: Loud things, being disrupted, stubbornness
Virtues: Independant, quickthinking, Helpful
Vices: Silent, doubtful, subordinative

Max is born into a wealthy family with roots back in Europe. His ancestors belonged to once a powerful European house but the male line already died out. His grandmother was the last one of the original line, so when she married she took her husbands name, but the family continued to use the traditional names. Maximilian is the night one with this name, thus the official IX behind his name. From a young age Max learned himself to be independant. His parents were most of the time away one some important business trip and trough out the years he had had many nannies. Some for a few months, some for longer but they never stayed. When he was twelve years old the company his parents worked for gave them new positions. Because of this they needed to move each year. At first this wasn't a problem, but after a few years Max didn't care a lot about school anymore, he still loved learning about new things, but chancing schools made it hard to adjust.
On the first of December they moved to a new town, Resembool Bay, with the idea of settling down there for good, well atleast, Max, he wasn't going to move another time

giphy.gif

tumblr_mazfnfHOBk1qkdght.gif

Last edited:

Character Name​

PLL%20Did%20You%20Miss%20Me%20Noel%20Kahn.gif
tumblr_obpotjGDof1se7dhho1_500.gif

• Name: Joseph Moore
    Nickname: Joey, Joe
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Grade: 12
    Stereotype: The Douche
    Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

Serafall 'Sera' Rouge
ae307e5a3c61e399e9f9b1bb90fb6745--bora-bora-kpop-girls.jpg

-Basics-

Name- Serafall Rouge but her friends and family just call her Sera
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Grade- 11th
Stereotype- Bad Girl

-Appearance-

Face Claim- Yoon Bora
Height- 5'8
Weight- 97 ibs
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Varies, currently Silvery Brown

-Personality-

Likes- Music, Partying, Rapping, Animals, Kids, Writing, Flirting
Dislikes- Drugs, Idiots, Perverts, Being interupted
Virtues- Intelligent, Flirty, Nturing, Caring, Confident,
Vices- Easily Annoyed, Promisicous,Opinionated, Impulsive

-Background-

Sera was born to a teenage mother would had given her up for adoption when she turned two. Her biological mother had tried to care for her but between the death of the father, her being kicked out of the house and recently being fired she had to give the child up. Sera lived at the orphanage for a few years before being adopted by a rich couple. Blair's parents. Growing up, she and her brother were very close and as time went on got even closer until they entered high school.

They slowly drifted apart, gaining different groups of friends and interests. Sera began hanging out with the outcasts and misfits, going out to parties and raves

coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back