• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Got a Secret, Can You Keep It?

Okay I've made my decision; if we get one more male and one more female we'll start, then the other two males and females can join in! That way it can be a surprise and new friends will show up and cause havoc!

Alright, I made a second character bc I really wanted to so that puts us at our starting mark thing! We can start rping one I get the first post up sometime after school but for now we can start plotting with others! We still want a 5x5, though, so we'll be accepting two more males and two more females, but we're starting off as a 3x3!

Heyloo! Sorry if I'm late, I wasn't around yesterday. I'll get started on my characters. I'm assuming one of the three characters I am allowed is a best friend to the other four? So, I can make the other two related to my character in someway.

Well you don't have to have three characters, that's just the limit and at least one of them has to have something to do with Danielle, but it doesn't have to be a positive thing with her.The whole thing is that everyone in the group has had something to do with Danielle.

Question, I've only seen the first season of Pretty Little Liars so would it matter if I watched the series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back