• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got a need to RP....1x1 Search! ^-^ (new pairings)

Welcome! How're you doing?

• I'm good

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Meh, could be better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Veni656

gotta love a hot busy kitchen.
Hello everyone!

So i'm going to get to the meat of this I'm pretty much looking for anything. I've got a bunch of pairings that i'll type out below. Donot let that stop you if you've got a pairing that you want to try out. I'm usually pretty open to stuff so give it a try if you're going for something.

Few quick things

1.The more you post the more i'll post...plain as that. But please at least 1 paragraph.

2 I do my best to catch all my typos and grammar mistakes. However, feel free to point it out to me if i've missed something

3. Got an Idea? Feel free to speak up!

Ok I've actually got no plots in mind. Minus a few that got started in other forums that never really got started or went much of anywhere. That said this will be primarily pairings,but i'll add a plot or two as i update the thread.

FYI: Any pairings that aren't a type of thing (Vamp,Were, Zomb) can be any of the aforementioned if you were looking to change the pairing up a bit.

Pairings:

Friend x Childhood friend

Werewolf X human

werewolf x vampire

Powered human x human

Dragon x ???

Elf x human

wizard/mage x human

wizard/mage x elemental

shade x elemental

human x shapeshifter

were-animal x human

shapeshifter x human

Settings:

Modern

Medieval

steampunk

(These are preferred but i'll play pretty much anything as long as i understand the setting)

Fan-based: (just gonna list fandoms here since i'll list pretty much any pairing)

Legend of Zelda (OC unless you want to play someone in particular)

Soul Eater (I have a desire to be a weapon)

If you're interested in the plots that i tried but never really got started(those pairings not listed) PM me i'll tell you the gist of them and we can form them or use the pairings for something new

and this is probably not the place to post or ask...but if anyone knows of a "tavern" type RP or wants to start one i'm an oddly enthusiastic fan and would love to be staff

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! other settings i forgot!

broken down futuristic(think Firefly)

post-apocalyptic (on occasion)

Oh i should probably mention! I play males...don't think i can be a convincing girl

I'd love to do a were-animal/vampire story! I pretty much only play females. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss plot!

first of all is that a read or die chibi as you avatar?

and un fortunately i'm already hammering out both of those pairings with other people...sorry *bows for forgiveness*

were there others that interested you?

again sorry your first choices were snatched up

Yay!...Nope nobody's claimed those! Any preferences?

I kno which two i looked at first but i wana know what you'd pick

Maybe the werewolf and the vampire could be natural enemies and they hate each other at first. The guy could be kinda kooky and immature while the girl is more sarcastic and gothy. They could have a really flirtatious sort of relationship and he brings out the best in her.

If you're still interested in one-on-one role plays with people, I like the medieval or Firefly-like settings, and I like the human x shapeshifter (and vice versa), shade (not sure what that is, but intrigued) x elemental, and the werewolf x human. Only if you're still interested.

These are the ones that I am interested in. :)

Werewolf X human

werewolf x vampire

Powered human x human

Dragon x ???

wizard/mage x human

shade x elemental (Depending on what you mean by shade)

were-animal x human

Settings:

Steampunk or Post-apocalyptic

Any of them still open?

bumpawonky!

Mild update! I've returned and I'm looking for RPs!

anything involving a werewolf(were-anything really) is off the table unless you want to be the werewolf

Sorta craving something in the soul eater setting(I call dips on being a weapon)

brushes dust off, checks for cobwebs, checks levels of rust...

heyo everyone...i'm back...after another long stint...looking for some rps to do... message? i've got nothing to do and an itch for an rp...

If i Dissappeared on you from last time...I'm so ridiculously sorry i can't think of something to make it better besides apologize...and offer to continue when I poofed off...or start again...anew...?....no matter the case I apologize...alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back