Gooh morning...evening...or anything else!

NilsiFjel

Søt fisk
Hello! Long time RP'er, small time lurker on RPN, newcomer to actually posting on RPN. My goal is to fill that RP shaped gaping hole in my life that has been steadily increasing in size lately.

Full time work, masters degree and additional study at Oxford University can become overwhelming and this is my escape.

I can't wait to meet new people! My profile picture represents me. Stuck in the horizontal position because I'm so laid back. Not really, I'm an absolute mess! #quarterlifecrisis

On a more accurate note. I'm laid back and drama free. I also bake nice brownies, brew nice tea/coffee and scientifically measure how fast water evaporates from desert sand; handy to have around.:D

Hey!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of the forum games.

You'll have to bring me some tea later though :closedeyessmile:
My brain is numb; I'm up late doing homework that I no longer understand.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back