Good Morning Vietnam!

Street Light

Greetings and salutations ladies and gentlemen, allow this to be the beginning of a most wondrous relationship. It is I, your newest member. Allow me you elucidate you as to my past, and open a gateway, which shall mayhaps allow us to get along swimingly. Introductions are in order, mind you. As your newest member, with my most eloquent title, "Lurker", I feel as if it's necessary to get to know the woman behind the title. Indeed, lettuce start with something simple:

I, am Street Light. I'd like to roleplay with you people.

Now that THAT'S out of the way, let's start on something more personal. Have you ever looked up into the sky, and saw the blue yonder, and thought, "Golly that's a pleasant day! I cannot wait to partake in the jovial festivities that shall commence whence I step out this door, and make my life productive!" only to turn around and think, "But gee whizz, that computer/xbox/playstation (I do not support the "Wii") sure does look appealing!"

I do too. All the time. I do so love me my video games. Additionally, obviously unbeknownst to you, but I for one am a strong believer in cause and effect. Treat each-other with kindness, and kindness will come your way. Be a "doody head" and karma will falcon punch your appendix. I try to be civil, and welcoming to any who approach me. Emphasis on try.

With all this out of the way, I wish you all a good day, or good night, or whatever it is, wherever you fine fellows are located. I lay upon you messages, tales which speaketh a departure. A long goodbye. A formidable massacre of words, lain so carelessly onto this digital canvas, through metaphorical ink and pen, and a simple tap of mine slender fingers. I bequeath a final farewell, look out world, I, Street Light, have arrived!

I'm not sorry

Welcome to the Nation. We are an odd bunch, but from the looks of your post, you should fit in just fine!

I'm personally recruiting for a Robotech game that I'm trying to launch. I had several players back out as I was getting ready to start it up. Here is the interest thread:

Futuristic - Palladium system: Robotech UEEF Saga

If you like what you see, drop me a post.

Sherwood said:
Welcome to the Nation. We are an odd bunch, but from the looks of your post, you should fit in just fine!
I'm personally recruiting for a Robotech game that I'm trying to launch. I had several players back out as I was getting ready to start it up. Here is the interest thread:

Futuristic - Palladium system: Robotech UEEF Saga

If you like what you see, drop me a post.
Most wonderful! You have my gratitude, sir, your welcoming wagon shall not go unforgotten!

Welcome! You'll fit in, I know it! And I love that movie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back