Good Evening!

Jackson Chase

Hello everybody! It is a pleasure to be here on this site as I have never been a member before. However, I do have over four years of role-playing experience under my belt and I'm getting better with each new role-play that I participate
in.

Usually, I role-play Doctor Who. The canon characters that I am the most comfortable role-playing as are;-

• The Fifth Doctor
  • The Ninth Doctor
  • The Tenth Doctor [and the Meta Crisis Doctor]

I do have one original character that I use which I will be making up a biography for very soon. I hope to hear from a lot of you soon!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Oh...
I’M
NOT LATE TO GREET SOMEONE!

Anyway, welcome to RPN. I know that there are quite a few people who roleplay Doctor Who, So it should be easy to find a partner. This place takes forever to navigate correctly if you’ve never seen a site with this format,so ask me if you have any questions, okay?

*welcoming hugs*

Have fun, kid!

Oh...
I’M
NOT LATE TO GREET SOMEONE!

Anyway, welcome to RPN. I know that there are quite a few people who roleplay Doctor Who, So it should be easy to find a partner. This place takes forever to navigate correctly if you’ve never seen a site with this format,so ask me if you have any questions, okay?

*welcoming hugs*

Have fun, kid!

Thank you! I'll be sure to do so.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hello! Once I've reached my ten post requirement, would you like to rp with me? I ship Rose and Ten, if you're okay with that. Also Rose and Nine, but not as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back