Good Day!

xXKittieChaosXx

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty sure it is unnecessary for me to mention that I am new considering I'm posting in this thread. However, what I do feel is necessary is for me to tell you that it's been a while since I've role played and I'm truly hoping to be able to get back into it.

I quit role playing for a multitude of reasons. Mainly, however, I quit because I was finding fewer people who were able to contribute to the stories or make me feel like I just HAD to reply. By no means do I consider myself to be a master of the English language. There are so many things to learn, especially when you aren't born with English as a first language, but I do believe that I have a pretty good grasp on it. I have written a couple of novels that have not been published yet and not many people have read them either.

As for other interests and such, I LOVE Disney (but I do not role play Disney), going to see movies at the theater is a hobby of mine, I occasionally draw, read, and play music. But my main focus, obviously, is writing. I have a busy life being a supervisor in a busy coffee shop and that means that the times during which I am available are strange compared to most. Unlike most people, I work every single weekend. That has been an issue for role playing in the past but believe me when I say, I never let that stop me!

Anyhow, I'll quit boring you with all these details! I hope to find people around here who will rekindle my love for this wonderful creative outlet. <3 Have a nice day!

Welcome to Rpn! I do hope you find your outlet here. There are many options open and of course you have the freedom to start your own idea as well. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.

Welcome to Rpn! I do hope you find your outlet here. There are many options open and of course you have the freedom to start your own idea as well. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.
Thanks! So far, I enjoy the layout of the site and the many conversations going on. Can't wait to make more friends! ^_^

You will indefinitely find good ones here. I'm planning on doing one of these next; A WWIII rp where Russia invades America, a zombie apocalypse, or a superhero rp. Let me know if your interested.

You will indefinitely find good ones here. I'm planning on doing one of these next; A WWIII rp where Russia invades America, a zombie apocalypse, or a superhero rp. Let me know if your interested.
It does sound fun. However, I haven't dabbled in group role plays in a long time.

Hey! Make sure to read our rules and check out the interest check forms to get started with role playing! And I like Disney too :3

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty sure it is unnecessary for me to mention that I am new considering I'm posting in this thread. However, what I do feel is necessary is for me to tell you that it's been a while since I've role played and I'm truly hoping to be able to get back into it.

I quit role playing for a multitude of reasons. Mainly, however, I quit because I was finding fewer people who were able to contribute to the stories or make me feel like I just HAD to reply. By no means do I consider myself to be a master of the English language. There are so many things to learn, especially when you aren't born with English as a first language, but I do believe that I have a pretty good grasp on it. I have written a couple of novels that have not been published yet and not many people have read them either.

As for other interests and such, I LOVE Disney (but I do not role play Disney), going to see movies at the theater is a hobby of mine, I occasionally draw, read, and play music. But my main focus, obviously, is writing. I have a busy life being a supervisor in a busy coffee shop and that means that the times during which I am available are strange compared to most. Unlike most people, I work every single weekend. That has been an issue for role playing in the past but believe me when I say, I never let that stop me!

Anyhow, I'll quit boring you with all these details! I hope to find people around here who will rekindle my love for this wonderful creative outlet. <3 Have a nice day!

I'm sure you'll love it here! It's amazing and the community is great! If you ever need anyone to talk to or a little help, feel free to come find me! I hope to RP with you soon!

I
Hey! Make sure to read our rules and check out the interest check forms to get started with role playing! And I like Disney too :3
Checked the rules thread already ^_^ It seems similar to most forums I've been on and there should be no issues there. Thanks for the advice and Sweet! Disney is awesome! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back