Good day to You!

TadaNada

Good day, fellow RP people! After finding this site in a Google Search, I have decided to try it out.

Well first off:
Fantasy nut - I love fantasy plots and worlds, always have. Magic and advanced abilities are my bread and butter.

Secondary affinity - Sci-fi is my second favorite genre. I would like nothing more in life than to be a space pirate.

Literacy - grammar is fun, but we all make mistakes. I, preferably, like using my smartphone and that can cause some errors. I promise not to freak out on you for any literacy issues, as long as you give me the same courtesy.

Not that big of a socialite, so I may just awkwardly shake your hand with a limp wrist.

In Summary, I'm cool (I guess) and non-confrontational, so... let's be friends?

*Stares awkwardly while waiting for you to talk first*

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

*She snickers and gives you a firm handshake* A pleasure to meet you, as well as to have you with us here! I do hope you find what you are looking for. This seems like a great community, I say as a new arrival myself! Do not fear to step outside your comfort zone. It's how we grow~!

Welcome. I'm new as well. This is definitely an interesting site.

Grammer? Smart phone keyboards and auto correct are not my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back