@Ami the breadling

@Aragon

@Bea

@HuorSpinks

@Imagination

@Stamper

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

@Zachy1993

Okay, so I'm going to be talking about a sensitive topic, so if you don't feel included- No need to stay. I tagged everyone @Goldencurls was following, if you feel others should be here, please tag them too?

Well, I'm not sure how to explain, but I guess I just don't want everyone to think Goldencurls is a complete d!ck.

I knew Goldencurls in real life, I knew she used this site frequently. She wouldn't stop talking about it, and how she wanted me to join. It's been a while since she's been away, huh?

She had a medical disease that made things physically (and sometimes mentally) hard for her, this condition of hers affected many, many parts of her body. Including the heart. I honestly don't know the exact details, but she died of heart failure.

She was in hospital late-February. She passed away a bit after. I can't reveal much personal information, or exact dates (her family don't wish for that information to be online), but let me tell you- Even in hospital she asked for me to check her "RpNation account, for notifications? I bet you there's lots. More than you can imagine. Dooo it." Admittedly it was pretty funny, and I was warned about what I might find in the conversations for they were private; and that I shouldn't really look at them- I left it for her sibling, who's only recently glanced at it.

I guess I've finally joined RpNation.

I miss her, but everyone's lost someone.

I've posted this just so no one misunderstands. Any questions, just ask me.

BadPuns said:
@Ami the breadling

@Aragon

@Bea

@HuorSpinks

@Imagination

@Stamper

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

@Zachy1993

Okay, so I'm going to be talking about a sensitive topic, so if you don't feel included- No need to stay. I tagged everyone @Goldencurls was following, if you feel others should be here, please tag them too?

Well, I'm not sure how to explain, but I guess I just don't want everyone to think Goldencurls is a complete d!ck.

I knew Goldencurls in real life, I knew she used this site frequently. She wouldn't stop talking about it, and how she wanted me to join. It's been a while since she's been away, huh?

She had a medical disease that made things physically (and sometimes mentally) hard for her, this condition of hers affected many, many parts of her body. Including the heart. I honestly don't know the exact details, but she died of heart failure.

She was in hospital late-February. She passed away a bit after. I can't reveal much personal information, or exact dates (her family don't wish for that information to be online), but let me tell you- Even in hospital she asked for me to check her "RpNation account, for notifications? I bet you there's lots. More than you can imagine. Dooo it." Admittedly it was pretty funny, and I was warned about what I might find in the conversations for they were private; and that I shouldn't really look at them- I left it for her sibling, who's only recently glanced at it.

I guess I've finally joined RpNation.

I miss her, but everyone's lost someone.

I've posted this just so no one misunderstands. Any questions, just ask me.

I am really sorry... I talked with her a lot on this site, when she disappeared, I thought she might have had trouble in rl, but I would never have expected this... it's makes me sad and I don't really know what to say... thank you for telling me... I would like your post, but neither a like nor a hype cookie seem to feel right. Anyways... Thanks. I hope we get friends.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I am really sorry... I talked with her a lot on this site, when she disappeared, I thought she might have had trouble in rl, but I would never have expected this... it's makes me sad and I don't really know what to say... thank you for telling me... I would like your post, but neither a like nor a hype cookie seem to feel right. Anyways... Thanks. I hope we get friends.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for reading, and understanding. At least I've heard about some of the people on the list; you're the cute, breadling one?

BadPuns said:
Thanks for reading, and understanding. At least I've heard about some of the people on the list; you're the cute, breadling one?
People tend to call me cute, my name says that I am a breadling. Yes I believe that should be me...

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]People tend to call me cute, my name says that I am a breadling. Yes I believe that should be me...

[/QUOTE]
Well, it's nice to meet you.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Yes, very nice : )

[/QUOTE]
Anyone she's talked to me about, she helped me associate with a word or two, so I had some idea of what she was talking about. ;D

I've never really been interested with clarifications, but, what is a breadling?

She was nice but randomly vanished and I figured she just got busy..But I never thought she was a jerk or anything at all?? I figured she was pretty nice

I just read what happened and that's really unfortunate..If you ever get the chance give her my regards

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]She was nice but randomly vanished and I figured she just got busy..But I never thought she was a jerk or anything at all?? I figured she was pretty nice

[/QUOTE]
She would've been happy that that was how she was seen.

You're the Scary Clown with the Hell-Town, right? I'm really sorry if not, if other, could you give me a word or something that you think describes you?

BadPuns said:
Anyone she's talked to me about, she helped me associate with a word or two, so I had some idea of what she was talking about. ;D
I've never really been interested with clarifications, but, what is a breadling?
It is a race of humanoid life forms, who have lynx ears and tails and worship bread.

Or, according to what most people fasly think, we are a race of cute, humanoid, lynx part having living breads.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]It is a race of humanoid life forms, who have lynx ears and tails and worship bread.
Or, according to what most people fasly think, we are a race of cute, humanoid, lynx part having living breads.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds cool, but why do you worship bread?

BadPuns said:
That sounds cool, but why do you worship bread?
Breadlings gain in strength through collecting bread. As it makes us stronger, bread is holy to us. We also only need to collect it, not eat it.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Breadlings gain in strength through collecting bread. As it makes us stronger, bread is holy to us. We also only need to collect it, not eat it.

[/QUOTE]
Do you make your own bread? Or does that make it less holy?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]We don't make our own bread, breadlings are horrible at cooking and baking.

[/QUOTE]
I guess that's fair, not everyone can master such things. Where do breadlings originate?

BadPuns said:
I guess that's fair, not everyone can master such things. Where do breadlings originate?
Germany. We lived in small crawspaces. Sadly most breadlings died during the Holocaust. We were different and that was deadly. Also we are very peaceful, so we were easy targets. Now, I am the last breadling.

One of my fears, since I'm the kind of person who has more friends online than irl, is this sort of thing happening...and being left in the dark as to where the person went or what happened. As hard as it is to accept, I appreciate you coming forward and informing us. :(

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Germany. We lived in small crawspaces. Sadly most breadlings died during the Holocaust. We were different and that was deadly. Also we are very peaceful, so we were easy targets. Now, I am the last breadling.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how you feel, but I am here to help Ami-chan. So, are breadlings born? Or are they 'made'?

BadPuns said:
I don't know how you feel, but I am here to help Ami-chan. So, are breadlings born? Or are they 'made'?
What do you mean by made? Breadlings are created similar to humans. Just a little easier.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]What do you mean by made? Breadlings are created similar to humans. Just a little easier.

[/QUOTE]
Is like the birds and the bees? ... But with bread?

BadPuns said:
Is like the birds and the bees? ... But with bread?
Nah most stays the same, giving birth just isn't that painful, because breadlings are smaller than humans. I am a full grown and stand at a height of 4,11 feet. A newborn is tiny and therefore giving birth is not painful.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Nah most stays the same, giving birth just isn't that painful, because breadlings are smaller than humans. I am a full grown and stand at a height of 4,11 feet. A newborn is tiny and therefore giving birth is not painful.

[/QUOTE]
But if a full-grown breadling is that height, granted smaller than a human, wouldn't the baby be an accurate size for a breadlings' body? And breadling birth would be just as painful as most mammal birth???

BadPuns said:
But if a full-grown breadling is that height, granted smaller than a human, wouldn't the baby be an accurate size for a breadlings' body? And breadling birth would be just as painful as most mammal birth???
No. Because we grow quick. A newborn breadling isn't taller than a mouse. A two week old breadling already is as big as a human newborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back