• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern { Golden Oaks Equestrian Academy }

_em_

hufflepuff

• N
    SERIES

Golden Oaks

With roughly 200 acres of land, four training rings and two heated indoor arenas, Golden Oaks Academy is the boarding school every teenage equestrian dreams of- and that's even before they hear about the high-end modern dorms and competitive academics. Tyler Wright, daughter of Golden Oaks’ principal, has barely started her junior year when the unfortunate death of a fellow student puts her mother’s hard-earned reputation in peril…

A classis whodunnit, complete with horses and teenage high school drama.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Oh, I'm very interested! Equestrian roleplays were my bread and butter as a kid – that's how I got my introduction to roleplaying when I was 10, on the Young Rider and Chronicle of the Horse forums. I haven't done a horsey RP in a looongg time, but this plot sounds fantastic. Anyways, I'm 22 years old, I've been roleplaying on and off for 12 years, and my replies tend to be between 500-1000+ words in length. I grew up around horses, so I know them better than I know most things. I did eventing into my teenage years, though I just trail ride now.

Oh, I'm very interested! Equestrian roleplays were my bread and butter as a kid – that's how I got my introduction to roleplaying when I was 10, on the Young Rider and Chronicle of the Horse forums. I haven't done a horsey RP in a looongg time, but this plot sounds fantastic. Anyways, I'm 22 years old, I've been roleplaying on and off for 12 years, and my replies tend to be between 500-1000+ words in length. I grew up around horses, so I know them better than I know most things. I did eventing into my teenage years, though I just trail ride now.
oh, blast from the past, i was on the horse illustrated forums when young rider went subscription only and everyone migrated over lol

oh, blast from the past, i was on the horse illustrated forums when young rider went subscription only and everyone migrated over lol
Ahh it may have been Horse Illustrated instead of Chronicle of the Horse, was struggling to remember the name of the forum lol

Ahh it may have been Horse Illustrated instead of Chronicle of the Horse, was struggling to remember the name of the forum lol

horse illustrated became a dumpster fire real fast and no longer exists lmao. they had to ban me to kill the forum tho, which is my proudest achievement on the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back