• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Realm ~~OOC~~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do we plan to do it on this forum? I think it might work better if we used another messaging platform just because notifications are much easier to handle that way. Rpnation doesn't load new posts for me Unless I refresh a page like a million times. I'm certainly willing to do it, I'm just saying is sometimes a pain for me but I'm on mobile and yall prolly aren't lol

I’m on mobile, mostly. If we do it on this forum, everything is together. Which is convenient for me.

Yeah this is just the easiest platform I think. Just because you can have everything in one little neat pile. Where as some other app or sites its all one lump post to have all the information etc. I use this on the go on my phone even at home sometimes. Notifications can be a bit laggy but I just manually go to the threads to try and see if there is a post

Have you found a good way to use the website on mobile? Also I'm willing to start whenever you want to

Sometimes I switch to the desktop site on my mobile when I want the proper full website. But apart from that it works properly for me, besides the lag in notifications that is

Also no worries I take no offense to it and am more than happy to do this on the site :)

Idella will start out in a council meeting, then she will decide that someone had to go to a rumoured place that has a stronger more direct link to god that is supposedly hidden away far away blah blah blah, then she will hunt down some individuals to tag along with her

Alright. I’m heading to bed, but feel free to interact with my character, I’ll reply tomorrow!

I'll reply in a few hours when I'm off work. I've spent my whole lunch replying to another rp lol. I need to stop doing multiple multi Para rps where I can barely keep up xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back