• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gods of Earth (Closed)

DewOfTheMountains

Hater of sweet bagels
You are a god. You're the offspring of the universe god, Waddi, and you are vital to the prosperity of Earth. However, Waddi has noticed your pride and lack of empathy toward humans, and now you've been banished to Earth to live as a human with nothing to their name.

This rp is set in present day New York City. You and your siblings were banished from heaven, and now you all sleep in a small 2 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn. Waddi has only paid for the first month, so you better find a way to get soem money. You're human now, so you need a lot of human things, like food and water. Your goal is to survive and change for the better, fail this and you'll never be a god again.

These are the gods that are available, I condensed these down, so that I would have a small party. In the tabs are just what you're god of and the small abilities that still remain. The abilities don't exactly have to be what's on here, if you have other ideas, just make sure they're not overpowered or story breaking. If I have a problem with them I'll tell you, but otherwise feel free to be creative.
(I'm sorta new to this site in particular, not sure how bbcode works.)

The god of life will be played by me, but I guess if someone really wants to play this god, then I'll let go of my spot
The god of life ruled over everything that lived. The plants, insects, bacteria, everything except humans was made by the life god. As everything was made by him, everything listened to him. He held the strength of all lving things combined. Now in his human form, his power extends as far as keeping a house plant alive, resurrecting ants, and knowing all sorts of nature trivia.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
The god of Death held rule over the underworld and all things dead. Their power allowed them to take any soul into their domain, or in simple terms, they can kill anything.
They were responsible for looking over the reincarnation cycle, but if the times called for it, they could command the souls yet to live again into glorious battle.
As a mortal, they can kill small plants and animals, and control the ghosts of small animals to occasionally give people a spook

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
The god of space is, surprisingly, only partly related to astronomy and aliens. The god of space controls things in the material plain. They can literally move planets and raise mountains. They're responsible for making sure things don't start warping into each other or turn into liquids, I mean someone has to make sure things stay in place.
After becoming human, they can move about a pound of stuff, 2 if they're really lucky, and teleport up to 2 feet.

Loki The Trickster Loki The Trickster
The time god makes sure things don't stay the same. They're in charge of, well, time, because time needs to continue forever, it can't just stop or create multiple timelines in one. The god of time can go back and forth along a single timeline, able to literally change history forever.
With this new downgrade from god status to lowly human, they can make small things age or look younger, they can see 5 minutes into the future, and their history of the world is both detailed and accurate.

Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;
Knowledge knows everything. They know how things work, how to use the things that work, and basically, everything else. They're a god to distribute and hold knowledge.
In a now lesser form, the knowledge god can control small or basic machinery, solve puzzles very quickly, and give someone a bit of their knowledge with physical touch.

PenguinFox PenguinFox
The god of emotion is pretty straightforward. Things that are sentient have feelings, they're there to make sure they don't get out of control. As a god, they can control the minds of animals, making them do and feel anything. They could make the entire world insane if they wanted to.
Reduced down to low grade mortal, the god can persuade people with ease, make small animals feel strong emotions, and is really good at poker.

Some extra information:
20190201_201126.jpg

Last edited:
That was weird, since Sunday morning until just now I couldn't find this page, like it had been deleted or something. Glad to see it still exists, I'll get started on my CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back