• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gods at war

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
In a world with seven billion people, seven billion bodies, seven billion minds, there is bound to be conflict. Every nation, every man wants to have power, everyone wants to be the best. The highest power of man is a king, but what’s a king to a god?

And the conflict on earth is but a small squabble compared to the one in the sky. The gods of all religions are fighting for power. The greek, the Egyptians, the Japanese, Korean, norse every religion is fighting. The battles have been raging for thousands of years, and while the gods are at war the humans may never make peace with each other. None of the religions showed any sign of stopping or slowing down.

Many thousand soldiers have died, but the thing about immortality is, the number of soldiers never swindle.

But now the more peaceful religions have worked hard to make a large council, which is going to be on the desolate battlefield of the fallen religion, that is no longer named. The peaceful religions have worked hundreds of years building the place, and now it is a utopia for every religion to enjoy.

Every religions has been asked to bring their leader, their strongest fighter and the most clever consultant to the negotiations.

Many of the religions are not happy about the peace treaty the peaceful religions have concocted, but nevertheless they have decided to come. And now they have to figure out which religion should be the one to rule the others.

Who will it be?

The available gods

Norse:

Male: Odin- Leader

Male: Loki- Best fighter @Anno Bane

Female: Freyja- Adviser @Cryo

Japanese:

Female: Amaterasu- Leader @River Vermillion

Male: Tsukuyomi- Best Fighter

Male: Susanoo- Adviser @remembervvinter

Egypt:

Male: Rar- Leader @Anno Bane

Male: Anubis- Best fighter @Anno Bane

Female: Ma’at- Best fighter @LilyannaGaming

Male: Osiris- Adviser @TheEscapist

Greek:

Male: Zeus- Leader @Wickedkent

Female: Artemis- Best fighter @Wickedkent

Female: Athena- Adviser @CharmyPie

Mayan:

Female: Akna- leader @remembervvinter

Female: Ah tabai- best fighter

Female: Mam- Adviser

If you don’t know a god tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah i cant choose between Greek and Egypt. I love both of their mythology. Um mm. I going to go with Female: Ma’at- Best fighter (Even though i do admire Athena.)

I'm still waiting for an RP to kick off. Haven't been in an RP for 3 days ;-;

Can I be Freyja?

Yep, I'll make the post tomorrow, so don't worry! and seriously if any of you want more than one character feel free! :D

I know the detail is small but I can't help to point out that Artemis is classified as a male xD

Cryo said:
I know the detail is small but I can't help to point out that Artemis is classified as a male xD
i meant to tell you that add artemis as the 'female' fighter for the greek

while keeping aries

Sorry didn't see that! Ups! The problem with that @Wickedkent is that i need more slots filled not more slots in general, so i'm going to keep it this way! :D

i dont think many people are interested in the mayan one, as it is less famous and most people probably dont know about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back