• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Astrophil

(°_°)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
The Lore

The main focus between God's and mortals alike is the city of Avalon, the Overworld where the dead resides in and the Godly Realm known as Ashra. There are many ways you can become a God and that is being the offspring of the Abyssal Father and Light Mother, specially picked by Aldir or both of your parents are Gods. To be a Demigod, you must at least have one Godly parent. What's currently is happening is a feud between humans and dragons that may escalate into a war. You can help start the war or stop it before it ends in chaos. Speaking of Chaos, the God of Chaos is being kept under the watchful eyes of the Watchers, making sure he doesn't escape and wreak havoc among people.

As the RP goes on, the more we add to the Lore rather it be good or bad.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
The World of Sandrix

Gods and Goddesses

King of Gods- Aldir (Played by me)
God of the Hunt- Xir'il (Played by quadraxis201)
God of Magic- Tenebrous/Eudora (Played by LadyOfStars)
Goddess of Communication- Dialeio (Played by WallrusY)
God of Death- Scrane (Played by Huntertabbysandshark3)
God of Life- Zeran (Played by Huntertabbysandshark3)

Demigods

Stergios Zerveas (Played by me)

Mortals

Bonnie (Played by Farmgirl310)
Irene Xenatos (Played by me)
Maevith Thornsboot (Played by Sir_Magic)
Death (Played by LittleMissTInkerbell21)

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
Sign-Up Sheet:
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢​

Last edited:
Aldir

The King of Gods watches the mortal realm from his throne, a clouded look to his eyes as he seems to be lost in thought. His fingers drum against the armchair of his large throne made of gold, the metal carved to have the apperance of dragon scales. Settled on the seat was the hide of a dragon to comfort him when he sits too long, although it doesn't work very well since he rarely sits for so long. The pupils in his eyes widen a bit as he watched a mere mortal slay one of his dragon offspring only for the mortal man to be blown to ashes by another. He doesn't know how to act, the Gods agree to not be involved in mortal affairs even if it means watching his children being killing or doing the killing. Lips cracked and dried of his Godly blood since he was chewing on it to rid of such stress from the situation, at times it works and at times it doesn't. Strangely enough, his bottom lip starts to heal until it was nearly perfect. Rising from his throne and walking out of the castle, a toga of white and a golden breastplate was what the King was wearing, metal gold boots that reached just below the knee and golden wristbands around both his wrists. His unusual ears twitch to pick up any sound that may approach him only to detect nothing else but his footsteps.

Left the castle of marble he did, heading to the large balcony that overlooks the world he created with the help of the other Gods and Goddesses. His eyes begin to glow bright, veins also started to gleam as he shifts into his dragon form. Scales protruding from his body in a rather painful-looking manner; but in all honestly, it doesn't even hurt. A tail begins to transform and started to swish around, slapping the air violently. Once his transformation was complete and the seemingly looking man was now a rather large black dragon with his scales glistening gold. Its eyes staring at the world, spreading his wings that stretch out to 68m then clasped both his wings to his side. Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Goes a single black tile against the cleaned floor. His forked tongue slithering out the small gap just underneath his snout which a cloud of dark grey smoke erupts. Mind debating if he should go down there himself, yet something was holding him back and that was the law he created and is suppose to follow. They're not allowed to interfere with mortals and lives. In all honesty, he wished that he never created that rule since some of the Gods barely even obey it.

Stergios
The tavern door was shoved open with mighty force, lumbering exhaustedly through the wooden structure was the dragon Demigod. Bags formed underneath his eyes from traveling without proper rest, eyes red and seems a little bit irritated from letting his eyes catch a break. Walking over to the owner of this place, settling down on the bar stool settled at the stand and he stares hard at the ale barrels behind the counter. No. He doesn't drink and he would never do such a thing in a million years. Turning his eyes to the man cleaning out a glass with a piece of cloth and he leans forward, settling his arms onto the surface and his lips part to speak. "I'll take some water." Was all he said before tossing out two silver pieces which landed onto the counter, clattering a bit before the man slaps the two coins to make them stop then placed the coins in his pocket. "Coming right up, sir." Replied the man nonchalantly, Stergios knows that the man was curious by the look in his eyes. My aren't mortals easy to read? He closed his eyes for a short bit, thinking hard on what to do next on his travels. Maybe head to the capital next and just tour around. Eyes jolting open as the mug was placed down rather loudly and he stares at the tankard that's filled with water. His tongue twirling inside his rather dried up mouth, tongue feeling like sandpaper. His scarred hands clasped around the rather frail cup, making sure to watch his drink then brings it to his lips.

Drinking quietly he was. Stergios's mouth may be closed but his ears were always open and interested in listening to some gossip that's going around the tavern. A rather silent man he was, not really much of a social one. He would rather stay home and train rather than dealing with people or parties of the liking. Eyes turning to the bartender once again, a look to his eyes made the bartender come forward. "Anything else I can do for you? Do you want a room?" Asked the man cooly and Stergios nods then continues drinking. Placing the mug down, grabbing another silver and tossed it at him which the other fellow catches it. "You'll be in room 2B." Was what the man says before attending to another patron who seems to be already drunk. Wanting to escape from the possible loudness, Stergios stood from his stool and walks away to the stairs that lead upstairs to the rooms with his cup full of water being left behind for someone else to steal. Looking at the signs placed beside the doors. "1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 2A...2B. Found it." Replying to himself inside his mind, walking over to the bed and settles down on it. Stripping himself of his leather armor, leaving him in his tunic attire. Collapsing onto the bed and lets out a sigh of relief as he finally gets to sleep in an almost quiet space.

Irene
She never considered herself to be a babysitter, especially to rowdy children who also don't follow her rules. Yup. She has done it. Losing two kids while out in the town shopping for some ingredients for the cooks in the kitchen who were too busy to get it themselves. A weaved basket full of tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and other sorts of food and spices. Hearing someone shout, thief, made her from. She found them and not the best way possible. Speed walking to the direction of the voice which belonged to an old woman who was explaining the appearances of the runaway children (the ones who she was babysitting) to a guard. "So sorry about that, ma'am. I told those two to grab what they like and I guess they forgot to pay for it." She says, giving her the sweetest of smiles then pays the old woman the right price. Walking away and her smile quickly fades, leaving her blank-faced. She kept on walking until she neared the gates, hearing small footsteps behind her and she huffs. Already knowing who it then whips around to face them. "Honestly, William, if you're terrible at stealing then you shouldn't steal at all. By the Gods, child! I had to smile at a complete stranger and lost some of my pay due to your foolishness!" She scolded with a frown on her face, William and the younger girl flinched towards her voice and stares down at the ground ashamed.

"Just be glad that the Queen doesn't find out about this or else you'll lose a couple of those terrible stealing fingers...or maybe lose your life. Understand this, William, crime isn't something to mess around with. Especially causing it here in the city where laws are strict, as for you Emily, don't run off again or else you'll get terribly lost especially when you're with William. You know how bad he is with direction." She says cooly then heads off into the castle gates with the two of them shuffling behind. Very ashamed of themselves for going against Irene's will. The young servant woman enters the kitchens to deliver the ingredients the cooks need for dinner. Once all of that was done, she heads to the stables to retrieve a horse to enter the woods to pluck some flowers in the nearby field. Mounting the horse and adjusted herself for a more comfortable manner and grabs onto the reins. "Emily. You're in charge until I get back, watch over your older brother will you?" She says to them as she side-glanced at the two children standing at the side entrance of the castle, the boy and girl watching her ride outta the kingdom and towards the field that grew the best of flowers there. Riding her horse onwards until she reached her destination, climbing down and grabbing her horse by the reins and leads it through the field. Eyes scanning the ground for some flowers that caught her interest.

Xir'il

The Hunter God's emerald beast eyes glanced at a crystal ball in his castle study, the swirling mists within parting to reveal a scene that was slightly different from the one Aldir had seen-- while the God King had witnessed a human in a fierce battle with a dragon, it was in this vision that a brown-furred wolf, obviously too large to be a normal animal, viciously mauled a lone dragon whelp, claws and fangs scraping against hard, near-metallic scales as the whelp cried out in pain. After several minutes, it became apparent that the wolf would be the victor, leaving the poor young dragon battle-scarred and frightened to even try to fight back against their assailant.

Xir'il furrowed his brow as he pulled his black, green-trimmed hooded cloak over his black fur-lined coat. "One hundred pieces says King Aldir will be none too pleased by this." He growled to himself, his mind now filled with thoughts of the King of the Gods. While most of his other kin saw the Hunter for his... well, particularly chaotic lineage, Aldir was one God that was not so narrow-minded, and Xir'il respected that about him. "Still, I am not meant to interfere. Damn that rule..." He added, lightly slamming both of his curled fists into the carved wooden frame of the crystal ball before pacing over to the nearby window and looking out at the eternal night of the Hunter's Forest, the godly realm in which the souls of departed werefolk would wind up, and one realm of two that made up the Overworld, as it was known. The full moon shone brightly in the cloudy sky, casting its gaze upon the forest below. In the distance could be heard the howling of lycanthropes that had successfully caught their prey and were about to bring it in.

There had meant to be a feast in the castle's dining hall, but in a situation where humans and dragons seemed to be at odds with each other like this one, it was hard to properly host any form of celebration without everyone being worried about the fate of the world. "It is the will of the strong to feast upon the weak, for predators to rip the flesh from the bones of their prey, to fill their jaws with blood and tissue. Such is Nature in its purest form..." Xir'il continued speaking to himself, canine teeth beginning to further sharpen into lethal points. "...and yet, I am not a fool. Mortals lashing out at dragons in such a manner is... alarming, frankly, even with Stergios around to act as a bridge." Emitting an audible sigh, Xir'il closed his mouth and exhaled. "I will have to say something to him. His kin are suffering. At times like these... I at least owe it to myself to support my King."

Xir'il left his study, his footfalls, softened by the boots he wore, were accompanied by the clanking of the large sword on his back, the verdant runes along its blade glowing gently with a green fire, spelling out "Xir'il, King of Wolves". It was from this same runic language where his name was derived, translating to "The Beast". This was something of a double meaning, as not only was he capable of assuming the form of a wolf, but as his parents were from opposite ends of the spectrum when it came to the Gods, he was a "beast" in that regard as well, a seemingly cursed fusion of the purest light and the deepest dark. Were it not for his mother caring for him so lovingly, there was no telling where Xir'il would have ended up.

As Xir'il passed through his halls with his arms folded behind his back, the armor-clad guards along the way all stood at attention. Soon, he arrived at the large kitchen. The head chef was about to inform his godly master that the feast would begin shortly, but before he could get a word in, Xir'il said to him, "There's a crisis underway, Asrael. I regret to inform you that our feast will have to wait until it is resolved. Keep everything in check until then, would you? The hunting pack will be returning with their quarry before long."

Though a bit confused, the head chef nodded and retreated back into the kitchen through the large wooden doors behind him. As Xir'il was preparing to make the journey to Aldir, the Hunter's second-in-command approached him.

"Good timing, Burke. I will have to leave for a while, for Aldir needs me. No, not just me... all of us. As much as I despise the majority of my kin, we will need to band together. Until then, you know what to do should more departed souls arrive in the Forest. Do it, and do it right. Nothing more needs to be said."

Tags:
Astrophil Astrophil (Mention)

Last edited:
--- Dialeio ---

Dialeio's golden eyes gleamed under the sunlight as her beautiful white wings carried her above the mortal world below. Below her was endless grassy plains, bushy patches of forest sprouting amongst the flat land. Occasionally, she'd fly above a river, or mountain, or canyon, or entire settlements without a second thought. Dialeio had always had a connection with the mortals - after all, she was one of them at some point. Out of all the gods that inhabited Ashra, not one broke the ludicrous, "you aren't allowed to interfere with mortal lives," as much as she did. Dialeio suspected that she'd have been kicked off her immortal throne long ago if it wasn't for her role as the messenger of the gods.

As Dialeio flew further and further north, she saw a small scrimmage between some humans and a couple of dragons. Dialeio had no doubts that Aldir would be worried, perhaps even a little scared, about the possibility of a fullscale human-dragon conflict. After all, Aldir did give rise to them. There was always some bad blood between the humans and dragons, Dialeio can see to that, but only in recent times has the feuds gotten worse. She did worry about the humans as well, in the same way, that Aldir would about his kind. She'd been making sure that Diavitas stay away from the conflict, but they've never attracted too much attention anyway. Still, a war between the humans and the dragons - it was hard to not be a little frightened at the thought.

She looked ahead to see the massive marble palace in view. The massive entrance was currently guarded by two guards in full armor, waiting with their swords jammed into the ground bored. Dialeio could relate all too well - even when you're assigned to the role where you explore the vast continent every day, you still get tired. The young goddess whistled to the guards as she slowed her descent onto the steps. "Hello! Where's Aldir at this time of day?" Dialeio waved as she landed onto the marble. "It's urgent!"

"Whenever you say something's urgent, it never iii... I mean, he should be at the balcony. But, uh... He seems a little on edge today," the left guard said cautiously, to which the right guard nodded in agreement. "Ooh~! I bet that's gotta do with the humans and dragons! Oh yeah, by the way, you're making a dent in the marble. Aldir might not be too fond of that," Dialeio said excitedly. The guard on the right looked down to see his sword digging into the floor. He frantically sheathed the blade and then stood upright sheepishly. Dialeio smiled as she waltzed on into the palace. She traversed the structure until she reached the balcony. There Aldir was, his massive dragon wings stretched far out in each direction. "Hello, King Aldir! How are you today!"

Mentions: Astrophil Astrophil

Xir'il

Having given his orders to his head chef and second-in-command, Xir'il went about making his way over to Ashra. As he lacked wings in order to fly (not to mention the fact that his realm and Ashra were practically in different planes of existence), the Hunter God's only course of action would be to open a portal. Fortunately, there just so happened to be a site just for that purpose in the depths of the Forest. Xir'il walked out of his castle's front entrance as a pair of servants lowered the drawbridge which extended over a murky moat filled with poisonous water, then raised it back up once their master had crossed over to the land on the other side.

After several minutes of walking, Xir'il arrived at a clearing with a series of tall, rune-inscribed stones. As the God stepped into the center of them, the runes began to glow softly with a violet light. With a series of hand gestures, Xir'il spelled out the word "Ashra" using the runes as the air in front of him began to ripple and twist. Then, a portal opened a few feet away from him, swirling and swirling like a hypnotic whirlpool.

Xir'il stepped through and immediately pulled his hood over his head, for the sudden change in brightness hurt his eyes as he emerged at a similar set of stones a fair distance away from Aldir's gates. The Hunter God's attire clashed quite heavily with the rest of Ashra and its pristine whites and golds.

He passed the twin guards that Dialeio had chatted with earlier, and before even so much as giving them a chance to speak, Xir'il said to them, "I had a vision of a dragon, a young, lone whelp no less, being mauled to near-death by a lycanthrope. I am certain I do not need to say how... foreboding such a heinous act is. As for why I am here, I wish to speak with King Aldir... notify him of what I saw. I bid the both of you good day... as good we can make it with the anarchy at hand." With a grimace, Xir'il passed the guards and entered the God King's palace. It stood to reason Aldir would be observing the mortal realm in its current state of bloodshed, and so he traveled higher and higher up until he arrived at the balcony, where he saw both Aldir in his dragon form and Dialeio.

Xiril's teeth reverted back to a more human shape as he briefly bowed to Aldir. "My king, I bear news of a vision from my crystal ball. A young dragon was viciously attacked by a lycan... not one of my subjects, at least not yet. Should they arrive in my realm, however, I will see to it that they are... taken proper care of, shall we say." Briefly turning his head to face Dialeio, Xir'il added in a semi-unamused tone, "And, I see Dialeio is here as well. Chipper as always, I presume?"

Tags:
Astrophil Astrophil (Interaction)
WallrusY WallrusY (Interaction)

Aldir
The Dragon King seems to be stuck in some sort of trance, the pupils in his eyes begin to dilate and widen every now and then. Hearing the voice of Dialeio and then Xir'il make him snap out of it. He turns his massive head to the two young gods, his slit pupil widens a bit and his eyes begin to glow. Listening to what they had to say then completely turns himself around to face the two. Shifting back into his human state, walking over to them with his arms firmly crossed on his chest. Eyes closed as he decides on what to do than gaze over to Dialeio then over to Xir'il, giving him a curt nod. "I see," he went silent for a moment as he thinks on what to say, "Thank you for the news, Xi. Maybe, just maybe, they're following someone else's orders or they just recently turn and couldn't escape the feral side of them." He replied rather quietly to the Wolf King, placing a reassuring hand on the other god's right shoulders. "Send some of your trusty agents to investigate the whole situation down in the mortal realm. I know your fellow pupils won't attack my own without good reasoning such as them attacking the Lycan first." At times he was wondering if his own kind was betraying him.

He knows that some gods do get annoyed with one annoyed. They're more like one huge family that tolerates one another but deep down inside they care for one another (well some of them care for each other). Aldir knows how annoyed Xir gets with Dialeio at times but she means well and has her many usefulness. Aldir's arms parted and placed both hands on his hips. "I know that you're hosting a feast in your kingdom, maybe that'll be a chance to find yourself a wife." Offering him a smile then looks over to Dialeio with his serious look returning to his face. "Alright, Dialeio, what do you have to tell me." He says as he gestured for her to follow as he walks over to the thrones which belonged to the other gods when they come here for meetings. Settling on his throne of gold and leans back into the seat. "Go ahead, young one. Speak." Wavering his hand to her and drums his fingers along the armchair of his throne.

--- Dialeio ---

Dialeio watched as Xir'il entered and flashed him a large grin and nodding at her question. She waltzed around the balcony for a moment as the two other gods discussed. A lycan that had attacked a young dragon - Dialeio didn't usually care about the boring talk of the other gods, but she found the news interesting enough. She continued to circle about the balcony, trying to catch the details of their conversation, until Aldir turned to direct his attention at her. She paused her aimless dancing and smiled as Aldir beckoned for her to follow and share what news she had. Dialeio quickly spread her wings and followed him, but not before poking Xir'il's ribs. She giggled and stuck out her tongue before proceeding to fly away merrily to avoid any harm. "You're it! Hehe..." She flew behind Aldir before landing at the foot of Aldir's throne as he sat upon it. She gave a small, respectful bow to him ready to deliver the news. Of course, Dialeio being Dialeio hadn't prepared any words - she wasn't the type to do any kind of forward-thinking.

"In some kingdoms, a war with the dragons is being considered. Ah, but worry not! The people are mostly in favor of peace. Mostly. I don't think they really want to give up their carefree lives just yet. I've convinced some areas, like my hometown, to not enter a possible conflict, but... Actually, ignore what I just said. I didn't convince any mortals to do anything - in fact, I've never spoken to a single human in my entire godly existence," she said, smiling sheepishly. For a goddess of communication, she hasn't learned how to speak as well as the other gods - perhaps that was maybe something she should've learned, as to avoid situations like this one. She ever so slightly backed away from the throne and did another small bow, keeping on a large smile as she looked straight at the King of Gods who sat upon his throne. She knew Aldir might not be happy with the news that she interfered with the mortal's business, but she wasn't that concerned with the consequences, as was common with her.

Xir'il

Xir'il watched as Aldir had snapped out of whatever state he was in and revert to his human shape. Upon hearing the God King speak, Xir'il couldn't help but consider what he said to potentially hold some truth-- perhaps, then, the Hunter God's slight paranoia might have been unjustified. "You have a point, in truth..." He admitted. "If there is anyone among our numbers who knows how my kind are, it is myself. Often have I seen humans gain their wolf forms and then go feral, wreck villages, kill whatever they like for the sake of hunting. It takes unwavering amounts of discipline to balance the two forms and their own urges and desires, much like with you and your dragon self, I would imagine. In fact, the same could be said of me. Even still... I would have figured it had been nailed quite heavily into the skulls of every mortal, even the young ones, that dragons are the kin of the King of the Gods, that every drop of blood in their veins is sacred and should not be spilled without an even remotely justifiable reason." Xir'il closed his eyes in thought, only to open them once again upon feeling Aldir's hand on his shoulder in an effort of reassurance. Upon receiving some instructions from his king, Xir'il gave a firm nod. "But of course. I want to get to the bottom of this for myself. I'll send out a pack straight away once I return home... only the best."

Then, Aldir had mentioned the possibility of trying to find someone for Xir'il to wed during his next feast, and this made him give an exhale and dip his head to one side. He was annoyed at such a comment, but deep down he knew Aldir was trying to help him. After all, having a Wolf Queen of his own would mean there would be someone else in power to oversee his realm when he was away rather than simply having a head guard do that particular job. Still, Xir'il was... well, aromantic. That was to say, he wasn't actively pursuing any sort of relationship. Nevertheless, he said to him, "Perhaps... perhaps I might. First things first, though. I can't host a proper feast without knowing dragons are being slain like this. Spoils the jubilation."

The sudden feeling of getting playfully poked in the ribs set Xir'il off, his gaze immediately snapping to Dialeio with near snake-like speed, as if he was hungry and had spotted prey to pounce upon. If there was one unspoken rule amongst the Gods, it was to never anger the Hunter, let alone turn your back on him when he was angry. Were he not in the presence of Aldir, he would have honestly drawn his blade and came close to outright attacking her. Instead, he positively shot daggers at the angelic Goddess with a fiery gaze that was accompanied by a low bestial growl, continuing to do so even after she chose to focus her attention on Aldir. This was not the time for games, even if she had meant to lighten the mood. "I'm 'it', then? Don't worry... I'll commit that to memory for when next we meet." Xir'il replied in a surprisingly calm voice. Though he didn't show it outwardly, he was scheming as to just how viciously he would get back at Dialeio.

Tags:
Astrophil Astrophil (Interaction)
WallrusY WallrusY (Interaction)

Maevith Thornsboot
A massive claw swung over Maevith’a head, missing him by mere inches. With cold, bronze sword in hand, Maevith lunged on top of the crimson dragons and drove his blade straight through its heart. The creature made a few belligerent noises before succumbing to the sword. A loud thud was heard as the creature let out its final breathe.

Hulking form rose from the back of the creature. It took some effort to dislodge the sword from the creatures back, but it was worth it. The bronze blade known as Dawn-breaker, had slayed many magical creatures in servitude of their god. Now it was his turn to make crash down, for the gods to realize the might of man.
Maevith climbed off the beast. He used the sword to cut a piece of its flesh off. It sold well
In markets and provided him with a place to stay. A bit of blood had to be cleaned from
It, but otherwise the scales would sell well.

Throwing the piece of skin onto his back, Maevith traveled back to the nearest town. There was a brief stop at the market to sell the skin, which sold high and paid greatly—enough to get him the finest room for a month—then he settled down at the inn, a place he had came to call home. Some gave him suspicious looks as he entered bloody and bruised from battle, but others welcomed the man either out of fear or respect. Maevith heard something strange; a man ordering water at a tavern. Who would do such a thing?

shrugging it off, Maevith went to his room to bathe. Often he had been coated in odd smells the inn keepers usually hated, but they let him stay for the price he paid. His things were still in the room and it was clean for the maiden had come whilst he was away.

Settling into a bath, Maevith entered a trance; one that showed him the failures and victories he had. The painful memory of the huntress and obtaining Dawn-breaker emerged from within his consciousness. The woman he cared for burnt and bloodied by dire wolves, dragons, and magic. What was left couldn’t be discerned. Out of respect, he found a place to bury her close to her home she loved.

The tale of Dawn-breaker emerged next. A steep climb up a snowy mountainside. A besieged castle lead by Maevith, the thousands of troops slaughtered at the whim of what looked to be an angel. The grappled with the sorceress and Maevith crushed her. Then, the triumph when they broke into the vault and found the sword.

Maevith Jolted upright as the images faded into the back of his mind. He took a towel and dried himself off as best he could; the blood stained towel was hung above the bath. Getting on his entertaining, relaxing clothing, Maevith made his way to the inn lobby to tell stories to anyone who would hear him.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 WallrusY WallrusY Astrophil Astrophil

Aldir
The God listens to what the Wolf King was saying, eyes glint with a bit of interest as he takes in on what the god was saying. His eyes flashed, showing his current mood which was anger. "You won't threaten others in my court, Xir'il." He warned towards the much younger god then darts his gaze to the goddess in front of him. "And how many times do I have to tell you not to poke. Xir?" He says with an arched brow then he settles some, the anger vanishing from his eyes and he sighs a bit as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He feels like a father with constant bickering kids at the moment. He thinks that his hair is greying outta stress at the moment; however, it looks perfectly fine. His dragon, Al, allows a growl to escape and Aldir silenced him. "I said this a million times. Don't get involved in mortal's affairs...that's something they have to figure out on their own." Eyes glued onto Dialeio as he spoke in a warning tone of his. Eyes turned to the Lycan again, giving him a dismissive wave. "Do what you need to do." He ordered, leaning back into his throne and lets out a sigh. All this godly stuff was weighing heavily onto his shoulders. Maybe he should just go down to the mortal world and just have a bit of fun himself. Rising from his throne and stood in front of the messenger goddess, staring down at her. "Other than me scolding you, well done." He says more quietly and then walks past her to the balcony once again. Hands clasped behind his back and he looks down onto the world with his lips pursed once again.

He watches for a bit then turns around and heads towards the entryway which was decorated in lavish silks and rare golden flowers that takes the form of a heart. Heading down the stairs he was as he was going to the gates that kept the mortal realm and godly realm divided. Leaving the gates only to notice small scraps against the floor of his marbled tiles then he looks up to the guard that caused this with a stone-look onto his face of sheer disappointment. Aldir turns away, his clothing changing from a toga of white and a breastplate of gold to something more subtle. A casual blue shirt with brown tunic pants and black boots that reaches halfway to his lower leg with a steel sword against his hip. He whistles and a white stallion trots his way over to him, already wearing tack made of black leather. Mounted his steed and rides off to the city of Avalon which his brother/sister currently rules. Aldir reached the city's gate of blackened steel which was already open as if he was expected. Slowing his horse down to a casual walk to not run people over, his eyes looking around for some sort of entertainment. A theatre sounds nice; but, he's not really into it at the moment. Maybe he can watch the gladiators fight in the arena, that's a source of amusement, he would go there if his children weren't captured and used as beasts to fight within there. Maybe he would go visit his brother, someone that he's close to.

Stergios and Irene
The man woke when a foul smell enters his nose, sitting up quickly and pinching his nostrils tightly together. His sense of smelling enhanced due to his dragon side and whatever it is-is killing him at the moment. His eyes flashed a golden color and he climbs outta bed, slipping on his armor that he wish he can keep off longer though he doesn't want to be defenseless especially in a place like this. Leaving his rented room, heading downstairs following the strong scent and then he paused at the bottom of the stairs at the sight of a giant. The pupils in his eyes narrow a light bit, pondering if this creature here is a friend or foe. Maybe a hunter to track him down. He leans against the wall, watching the giant for a bit to see if he's any danger to anyone. Realizing that he only wants to tell stories made him relaxed only a slight bit. Stomach grumbling in hunger as he has forgotten to eat that much on his travels. Slumbering towards the bar stool and settles down, raking his fingers through his hair to fix it up a little. Hearing the tavern door open and a couple of whistles from the men here made him mutter a few slurs in dragonic tongue under his breathe then gaze over to his shoulders to stare at a familiar face. His mouth twitches a bit as the woman sat down beside him. "Nice to see you again, Irene. Still working in the castle?" He asked her and she can't help but chuckle towards his response. "My. Cold as ever, aren't you Sir Stergios." The two met each other while she was picking flowers in the meadows and he was fighting a vampire in the woodlands not far from here.

"I'm not cold. I just don't like talking, that is all." He gave her a dismissive wave and she scoffs then swats his hand playfully. "Oh, come on, my lord. You care about here somewhere in that blackened heart of yours." In response, the demigod grumbles in annoyance and he rubs his hand. Stergios doesn't want to come off rude so he puts on his best of smiles, showing his pearly white fangs and he settles his head into the palm of his hand, elbow propped onto the surface. "Ah! Irene! Lovely to see such a beautiful woman here and I do miss seeing your face very much so!" His whole face fell and he huffs, ordering his meal and waits for the food to be done. "There? Better?" Irene just stares at him, having the urge to jab a blade between his ribcages for being such an ass to her even though she knows that he means well by it. She couldn't help it and allows a grin to appear on her face. "No wonder you're single, Stergios. You're such a huge child...or maybe you're not interested in women at all?" She does a dramatic gasp and placed a hand over her mouth. "No wonder you're so moody with me!" Taunted the young maiden who received the stare of death from the demigod. The two having a staring contest with tension growing between the now silent patrons. Being interrupted when a plate of food was placed down in front of Stergios which made him look down to see his food. Bacon, eggs and wheat bread. He was preferring something more...meaty. This will do. He isn't one to complain about food unless it's gross to taste.

"Hush my child...it'll be over soon..."

The calm voice swept over the dying man, wrapping him in a blanket of icy air as he lay there, dying on the ground. His blood was soaking the ground, his side nearly ripped open. He had been in an awful situation, due to the war between humans and dragon-kin alike, this poor man had been attacked. Blindsided by a creature, he lay in a puddle of his own blood, grasping for life and gasping for every breath he could possibly take. But the icy voice that had sounded...was that just his imagination, or a hallucination?

It had not been.

Soon a petite figure hovered over the dying man, a pale icy hand reached out and smoothed a stray hair from the man's face, and he understood now that she lay there, staring into the face of Death. The woman who stood above him with that calming voice and soft touch had such a gentle expression on her pale face. Her eyes glowed a beautiful bright silver, her pure white hair whipped around her as the icy wind continued to blow, not that the man felt it. This woman...she looked so calm and peaceful, when would he feel that way again? The hand that pushed the hair out of his face now hovered just above his cheek, and Death spoke again.

"You will be at peace now Sam, just close your eyes and let me embrace you. Victim of circumstance, let me ease your pain.”

The man did as he was told, and a peaceful smile graced his blue lips as he finally closed his eyes, and the moment he did, Death placed her icy hand to the cheek, and Samuel's suffering had ended. The corpse now lay there, a frozen calm smile on its face, and Death reached out and caressed it’s features once more before standing and walking away from the body. Sam had been fated to die that day, as had many others. Death would be visiting many more that night as their fates caught up to them. Many would fight it, much like Samuel had, but no one can ever run from Death.

She left the scene, hearing other humans rush to the scene, having heard the cries of pain, and the roar of a beast, but it was far too late. She knew that the end was near...and she would reap every soul that was fated to die on that fateful day that a true war would begin. Being the bringer of demise, Death had no choice but to end the lives of the many...but she too feared that the end would bring so much more. Fate was such a gentle and delicate timeline, and those who tried cheating their destiny would meet death sooner than they ever expected.
The pale horseman looked back, those glowing silver eyes surveying the area, before she turned, another icy wind roared through, and she vanished without a trace, moving on to reap the next poor soul doomed to be touched by her icy hand..

Perhaps it was time to make herself known again, to prevent more disaster, and more sorrow. Even with the power she held, and her own duties to the world, even Death herself couldn’t bear the idea of yet another war.

Tenebrous
God of Magic, Knowledge, and Deceit

65680023-1B5E-45CA-A756-26274905E1C2.jpeg

Eudora’s heeled steps resounded off the stone walls of the narrow, spiraling stairwell that seemed endless in her climb to the top. The long, regal red dress she wore dragged over each step while two armed guards followed the trail of fabric. For years now, Tenebrous played the part of a shrewd, generous, wise, and merciless Queen to the people of Avalon and no one in the kingdom seemed to question his origin. Those who had were no longer present in the world of the living. Despite his penchant for stirring the pot however, Tenebrous ran Avalon with a genuine interest in improving the realm.

“Make sure I am not disturbed.” The command was spoken softly, but Eudora’s words were obeyed blindly by the two guards who became like statues outside the door at the top of the staircase. As he closed and locked it with magic Tenebrous allowed his disguise to fade away, lifting off of him like the seeds blown off of a dandelion. With a wave of his left hand the same thing occurred to the room, stripping away the emptiness and revealing the collection of treasures, tomes, and art that Tenebrous had stored here.

“Well, well, shall we see what transpires in the world today?” At the center of the room a massive crystal was suspended in the air, slowly rotating and shimmering in the light. As he approached, the gem began to dimly glow and figures started to take shape within the crystal’s core. “This is interesting.” The large crystal displayed the death of dragons across the kingdom, each one descendant of the King of Gods. A wicked smile creased the features of Tenebrous’ face as the cogs began to turn within his mind. This was something that would surely rile his brother up and inspire him to take action. If something like that should happen, the other gods were likely to act upon their feelings as well. “How fortuitous.”

“Come you two, we have much to do.” Eudora rushed through the doorway and as she did, the cloaking spell concealed the room once more. She hurried down the stairs, locks of hair bouncing and flying about while the armor of the guard clanked behind her. Still upon her face was that wicked grin, a sign tell tale sign that the God of Magic was up to no good. As the trio reached the main floor of the palace she slowed her pace to one more befitting of her status in the world. Eudora cast a brief glance over the main hall as nobles, servants, and knights alike bowed their heads out of fear and respect. “Good day all!” The Queen spoke in the most charming tone, accompanied by a beautiful smile.

Gracefully she glides to the center of the hall and turned once to see all eyes were on her. “As you all know, His Majesty’s day of birth is fast approaching and I feel it is my duty to ensure this one is better than the last.” Her voice filled the room due to the silence of her audience, every person captivated by her words, appearance, or title. “Let it be known that the Queen of Avalon is hosting a Grand Hunt! Knights, citizens, nobles alike are allowed to participate and the reward will be as massive as the prey!” She stretched her arms out as far as she could, emphasizing the prize and empowering her words. “Dragons! Dead or alive, newborn or elderly! I will reward any and all who can bring the beast to me to gift to our King. And in return you shall have the creature’s weight in gold!”

The main hall was fully awake now, Eudora had managed yet again to stir the quiet resident of the palace. As he watched their expressions, Tenebrous could see his plan unfolding. “Tell everyone! No one should miss the chance to pay tribute to my husband!” As she spoke her personal guards had been passing around flyers that detailed the Grand Hunt’s rules and regulations, as well as its rewards. “Good luck to you all.” She said softly before making her exit to a nearby corridor.

THE GRAND HUNT!

As decreed by her highness Queen Eudora of Avalon, a Grand Hunt is now in affect. All are welcome to participate and the chosen targets are dragons. All dragons must be brought to the palace to have their validity checked and may be dead or alive. No limbs will be accepted, only full bodies.

REWARDS LIST:​
Dragon eggs - 600 silver pieces
Newborn Dragons - 1,000 silver pieces
Adult Dragons - 200 gold pieces
Elder Dragons - 400 gold pieces

Xir'il

The Hunter God's fit of rage subsided when Aldir commanded him to cease his actions. Closing his eyes and gently shaking his head, he came back to his senses, as if to come out of a trance. When asked to simply get on with what he had planned to do, Xir'il gave a firm nod. He about-faced in a flash, the cape of his cloak fluttering upwards as he did so, and left the balcony without uttering another word to either of the two Gods present.

As Xir'il made his way past the guards he had briefly spoken to earlier, he pulled his cloak as closed as it could go. /I'll be sure to get her back for that, that's for sure./ Xir'il thought to himself. /Tease a wolf, and you're bound to lose more than a few fingers in the process./ Upon reaching the ring of stones, he lifted two fingers and spelled "Hunter's Forest" using the runes. Once again, a portal opened and the Hunter God stepped inside, but this time he was met again by the dark and gloomy atmosphere of his home realm. He retraced his steps back to the castle and, with a signal to the sentries in charge of the drawbridge, re-crossed the threshold of the structure.

Upon reaching the entrance hall, Xir'il was approached by his head guard, Burke. "Sir, there is someone here to see you."

Understandably confused, Xir'il tilted his head briefly, but when he saw who this "someone" was, he narrowed his eyes.

Behind the head guard was a lycanthrope with brown hair in human form, covered in a multitude of scars that Xir'il could only presume were from slash wounds and severe burns.

Xir'il slowly (if not somewhat menacingly) stepped over to the newcomer, each footfall echoing through the hall as small packs of the God's servants crowded everywhere, eager to see what their king would do. His lips parted, and he uttered one single word: "Speak."

The lycanthrope swallowed hard, and as he stumbled to find the right words, Xir'il began to gradually ball a fist.

"You told Burke you wanted to speak with me, so do it. Unless..."

Xir'il paused and gave a coy smile.

"Dragon got your tongue?"

Realizing Xir'il knew who he was, the brown-haired lycanthrope tried to run away, only to have his arm grabbed by Burke and made to spin back around towards Xir'il. "I... I'm sorry! I know... I know they were just a whelp, but... but... I was hungry, and... I needed food, and... the gold-"

Xir'il raised his palm toward him in a "stop" gesture and let his hand swing limply back to his side. "Stow the excu-" Suddenly, Xir'il's eyes opened as he furrowed a brow. "Wait. Gold? What gold? I didn't see the whelp possess any form of treasure hoard. You're not lying to me, are you?"

The lycanthrope could had sworn he saw flames in the Wolf King's eyes, and he sputtered out: "N-n-no... I'm not lying, I s-s-swear! There's a r-r-reward out for k-k-killing dragons and b-b-bringing them back to... to Avalon P-p-palace."

Xir'il took a single step closer to the lycanthrope and leaned in so close their faces were practically touching. Rubbing his chin, Xir'il's eyes locked with the lycanthrope's. "I see... and, have you any proof of this?"

The lycanthrope shivered, positively afraid to answer the question. But, with no other possible courses of action, he slowly shook his head and said, "N-n-no. B-b-but! They're handing out f-f-flyers! I l-l-lost mine, though. B-b-burned by dragon fire. P-p-please, don't hurt me."

Xir'il stepped back as the lycanthrope anxiously awaited the God's response. "And... if one were to visit Avalon, would it be possible to acquire another?"

The lycanthrope nodded.

"Good. Then I will send scouts to investigate further into this matter. As for you," Xir'il pointed to the lycanthrope. "Burke will show you to your lodgings. You're in my realm, now, and your rank in your former pack means nothing here. I am your new Alpha, plain and simple. Follow my orders, and you will get along fine. Should you possess the guts to try and defy me or make me angry..." Xir'il balled two fists before quickly opening them again, nails replaced with lethal claws.

"...I will promptly rip those guts of yours out. Understand? I do have far worse ways of dealing with traitors, you know."

The lycanthrope nodded so quickly he was frankly in danger of getting whiplash.

Reverting back to a neutral state, Xir'il curtly replied, "I will not need to repeat myself, then." His gaze snapping to Burke, who saluted with his free hand, Xir'il then added, "Burke, you heard me. Send out the scouts to investigate into this matter. Meanwhile... I will have Asrael pour me a cup of stag's blood to unwind. The cheerful little songbird was particularly a nuisance today... perhaps he can throw some asphodel and chamomile in there, as well."

Tags:

Astrophil Astrophil (Unspoken Interaction)
WallrusY WallrusY (Mention)

--- Dialeio ---

Dialeio had been completely unaware of Xir'il's pledge and stood there with a confused expression on her face as her eyes darted back and forth between the aforementioned god and Aldir. Her mind curiously wondered about what was going on - not once did it cross her mind that she may have upset the Hunter, as she had already entirely forgotten about their small interaction. She stood there, humming to herself before Aldir directed his attention at the young goddess, to which she smiled widely as Aldir warned her of the godly rule that he had declared. Don't interact with mortals - as if she hadn't heard that a million times before. She made a promise the moment that she had entered the divine light not to do that one thing, but she was quick to disobey, communing with her mortal townsfolk mere weeks after joining the other gods. She remembered that the gods were lenient that one time, but their patience ran out quickly. But even sooner after that, Dialeio had broken that one rule so many times that she doubted that Aldir, or any of the other gods, cared at that point. Besides, what's the big deal, Dialeio thought to herself. Nothing bad will come out of it. I managed to avoid trouble so far! ...For the most part.

Anyways, she slouched forward with a pouting look on her face as Aldir reminded her of the gods' agreement. Her reckless, witty mind had a dozen remarks to spit back at him, but despite what many of her fellow deities might claim, she wasn't so stupid as to poke fun at the King God, though she had come close several times before. Her sulking expression remained as Aldir dismissed Xir'il from their presence but it was swiftly replaced by a curiously raised eyebrow as Aldir stood in front of Dialeio. To her surprise, Aldir offered her a small word of approval, something that was dangerous to give to such a reckless and bubbly goddess. She flashed a large grin as Aldir walked off to his balcony. Dialeio skipped over to the exit, where Xir'il had just left from not too long ago. She flung the doors open and launched from the steps, startling the twin gods as she flew across the sky.

She passed the several settlements before one caught her eye - Avalon. Tenebrous wasn't a god Dialeio was very fond of. Dialeio could understand doing things to benefit oneself, she knew all about that, but she wasn't fond of his deceit. Still, she figured she may as well as drop on his - well, her - kingdom. She flew on in, shielding herself from mortal eyes (might as well obey Aldir for at least a little bit) and dropping into the streets of the kingdom, the castle looming not too far away. She glanced around her and wandered past the crowds before a trio of warriors caught her attention.

"Does Queen Eudora really think that a couple of weak dragons are worth 400 gold coins. If you ask me, she's essentially doing a charity!" A large, bearded man with ripped, rags for clothing laughed alongside what looked like his brother. They were equipped with flimsy, weak weapons and armor, yet still flaunting their strength in battle. A third, with a slimmer build but with the same beard and hazel eyes, clearly another brother, crossed his arms with a concerned look on his face. "I really, really, really don't think that's a good idea. The King of all Gods rule them for a reason - I seriously don't think you should do this."

It looks like at least one has a brain. Like, taking on a dragon with that kind of equipment all by yourself, how stuuuuuu... Wait, dragons? Dialeio thought to herself. What does that even mean? The second brother, looking nearly identical to the first, chimed in. "Oh, you've always been such a baby. Think of the treasure! We'll be rich in no time!" The third brother shook his head as the older two high-fived each other, but by this point, Dialeio's attention was directed towards a flyer that had been pinned to the wall of a nearby shop.

"As decreed by her highness Queen Eudora of Avalon, a Grand Hunt is now in effect. All are welcome to participate and the chosen targets are dragons... Oh," Dialeio read. "That can't be good."

Aldir
Aldir felt his spine shiver as the unwelcoming feeling of death left a tingle in his spin, he couldn't help but turn his gaze to the walls of the city. Eyes glinting a bit as he remembers that same exact feeling once again. 'Death is back I see.' The King of Gods couldn't hide his remorse to his kind and to the mortals but he knows that most Gods have forgotten that even they cannot escape the cold embrace of death. The man continues riding through the streets on his white mount who seems to be on edge lately. Aldir can't feel it too and so he stroke the horse's neck to calm himself and the horse down. Something terribly wrong is happening here in this city. The murmurs on the streets helping him with his case. He slows his horse down to here what the mortals are saying and he couldn't help but clenched the reins tighter, making his mount let out a worried knicker to its rider. He was no fool and he knows exactly who's behind it. Tenebrous or what the people call his brother, Queen Eudora. His tongue clicks against the roof of his mouth as he kicks his horse's side to make his beast go faster to a steady trot. At least he built up quite the name to himself here. The brother to the Queen of Avalon is quite a useful title. At least he didn't change his own gender and appearance to gain power. At times he questioned himself on what he would look like as a woman; yet, that's something he's not going to think about at the moment. Riding off to the castle he is, entering through the gates and stopping at the stairs of the royal castle built by the dwarves long ago.

Dismounting to make his way up the stairs of stone and towards the doors made of heavy wood and blacked steel. Watching as they open at his presence. He enters the interior of the castle. His feet slamming against the tile floors of the castle and he stops a servant in his tracts with a firm hand placed to the young man's chest. "Tell my sister to meet me in her studies will you?" Tone serious and full of sharpness, letting the servant know that this was a serious matter. Removing his hand, not knowing that he left a burn on the servant's chest. Aldir glanced down at his hands and noticing them heating up with fire. He looks over to his shoulder to see the servant has already turned the corner, with his shirt burned into a shape of a hand. Pushing the singular door open, strolling into the studies of the queen and sits down against the edge of the desk filled with documents. His eyes cannot help but drift to different notes and letters. Scanning each paper to see if anything important is written on there. Finding the note made by Eudora herself about the bounties of killing dragons. Now, why would his brother do such things to his nieces and nephews? He grabs the letter and watched it turn into ash. 'What are you playing at brother?' Questioned the King of Gods as he folded his arms, kicking the ash under her desk. Aldir's foot begins to tap against the floor in a steady rhythm, something he does when he's mad or nervous about something.

Tenebrous (Eudora)

“Absolutely splendid.” Eudora exclaimed as she and a handful of renowned designers examined several color palette options for the king’s upcoming celebration. She drew from the collection a scheme of purple, gold, grey, and white; all of which were her favorite colors. “Let’s begin organizing things with this palette in mind.” While she kept up the facade, Tenebrous could feel the presence of several powerful entities within the city, which meant they were either under attack or there were immortals skulking around. While that didn’t scare him it did irritate Tenebrous because he would now have to deal with the trouble they might cause. And as if on que, a servant enter the room and bowed his head. Eudora covered her nose as the smell of smoke filtered through the air while the young man announced the arrival of the Queen’s brother. “Damn it.” She mumbled under her breath brother dismissing everyone.

Upon her departure from the ballroom, two mindless soldiers fell into position at Eudora’s side. The sound of the Queen’s golden heels were a steady tapping as she moved through the halls at a leisurely pace. Alder May have been King of Gods, but here he was another subject and she couldn’t be seen racing to answer his call. Moving through the corridors of the palace she greeted nobles and visiting dignitaries with a smile that was both warm and welcoming.

That smile remained even as she entered the study. The two mind controlled guards remained posted outside the door and as he entered the room, Tenebrous locked it. “Brother, it’s good to see you.” He said as his disguise faded away. “Forgive the mess I wasn’t expecting visitors.” The God of Magic moved around the room to his seat behind the cluttered desk. “What brings you down from your palace to my own? And what did that poor servant do to you?” There was a hunt of humor within his questions and the smile stretching across his face emphasized his feelings about the situation.

Interactions: Astrophil Astrophil

Xir'il

The lycanthrope was escorted to a different room as Xir'il made his way back to the castle's kitchen. Once there, he knocked on the doors, and after a few seconds, Asrael answered, his rabbit-like face peering up at the Hunter. "Did you need something else, my lord?" The head chef inquired.

"Stag's blood, if you would, in my chalice. Put in some asphodel and chamomile, as well. Little Songbird Dialeio nearly made me snap in front of King Aldir. Those childish antics of hers..."

Asrael beckoned Xir'il into the kitchen, where a number of other chefs were preparing basic dishes for Xir'il's subjects. After all, the feast had been postponed, but everyone still needed to eat. Asrael then reached (with some help from a stepstool) for an ornate chalice made of dark wood with four green gemstones embedded in it. He traveled over to a particularly large slab of deer meat and proceeded to squeeze some juices from it into the chalice until it was around three-quarters full of crimson liquid. As requested, Asrael carried the chalice over to a particularly sizable repository and added to its contents powder from two marked containers before stirring the mixture together with a spoon. With a grin, Asrael bent down on one knee and presented the chalice to Xir'il. "
For you, my lord."

Xir'il collected the chalice and practically swallowed his drink in one large, bestial gulp. Wiping his mouth with his hand, he handed the chalice back and briefly stretched his arms above his head. "That's better. You know, sometimes I wonder if... perhaps... these rage fits of mine... you don't suppose I'm starting to be more like-"

Before Xir'il could finish his sentence, Asrael began to shake his head with a worried expression. "N-no, my lord. You're not like... like him. Please, perish the thought, sire. You've given us all a place to live in our afterlives, and your leadership is... well, it's..." He was trying to come up with reasons to calm Xir'il down, and it worked, if only somewhat

Letting out a "hmm" that was more like a low growl, Xir'il about-faced. "...Right, Asrael. I'm off to rest a bit." And, so he did, returning to his grand throne room and seating himself on the mahogany throne within.

Meanwhile, Burke dispatched a trio of hooded figures, Xir'il's scouts, who shifted into wolf forms before darting out of the castle and into the Forest. As they had been educated on how to use the runic stones, they were capable of traveling from one realm to another. One of them, reverting to human form, spelled "Avalon" with the stones, and a portal opened before them. When they emerged, they were in a clearing in a forest not too far from Avalon. The glowing runes on the stones temporarily vanished from sight, a trick that the Gods used to keep humans from freely entering the other realms (and to some extent, a reason to make the more learned ones endlessly speculate and speculate as to what the otherwise blank stones were for, to the delight of the more cruel Gods). The scouts traveled to Avalon's gates and briefly ducked out of sight before all becoming human and resuming their task at hand. Once through the threshold, the tallest of the three was handed a flyer by one of the royal servants tasked with doing so, which read:

THE GRAND HUNT!

As decreed by her highness Queen Eudora of Avalon, a Grand Hunt is now in affect. All are welcome to participate and the chosen targets are dragons. All dragons must be brought to the palace to have their validity checked and may be dead or alive. No limbs will be accepted, only full bodies.

REWARDS LIST:
Dragon eggs - 600 silver pieces
Newborn Dragons - 1,000 silver pieces
Adult Dragons - 200 gold pieces
Elder Dragons - 400 gold pieces

The scouts took turns reading the flyer and exchanged looks of both dismay and worry. If Xir'il saw this, there was no telling how positively furious he would be. Not just because it was Tenebrous issuing this decree, but also because it was a Hunt, for dragons of all things.

Once they had returned to Xir'il's throne room, one of them held out the flyer on one knee. "Lord Xir'il... you may want to see this."

Intrigued, Xir'il stood up and strode over to the scout, where he snatched the flyer out of his hand and started reading it, his eyes scanning it back and forth. As the Hunter God read the flyer, the scouts immediately starting full-on running backwards away from him out of fear that he was going to go completely and utterly berserk.

And... berserk he went.

Xir'il's eyes were practically turning red with unbridled fury, his features immediately becoming significantly more lupine. He crumpled the flyer up and forcefully chucked it a wall, nearly burning it as it just barely missed one of the wall-mounted torches. "That fool! I should have known it was his doing!" He bellowed and drew his sword, which was next to be thrown. It was, in fact, tossed with such ferocity that it was embedded in the stone floor, driven through the crumpled-up flyer. "How DARE he carry out such... such SACRILEGE, and call it a HUNT like it's some pleasure sport that mortals should be PAID FOR! Why, when I get my hands on him, I'll... I'll!" It took only the first sentence of the outburst to convince the scouts to immediately bolt like the entire throne room was engulfed in flames.

Everyone and everything within the entire realm of the Hunter's Forest could hear the volcanic fury of Xir'il, flocks of crows fleeing off into the sky and other animals hiding in whatever holes and caves they could find.

Burke and a number of other senior laborers stopped what they were doing and rushed to the throne room, only to see their lord and master struggling to keep a recognizable human form.

"Sir, what's the matter?!" Burke asked out of genuine, unfaltering concern.

A clawed finger pointed menacingly to the impaled flyer. As Xir'il had nearly thrown out his voice with his blood-freezing war cry of an outburst, he managed to quiet himself down, though he was still furious enough to maintain his currently terrifying shape. "Tenebrous... is the matter, Burke. He's the one to blame for this. Not to mention, he's paying to have mortals do it."

Tags:
WallrusY WallrusY (Mention)
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars (Mention)
Astrophil Astrophil (Mention)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back