• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters

Milah

Certfied Dog Petter
My name used to be Cecily Jane Harley. It was a pretty name before I was referred to as PGM-178 in A-78 Section of Earth. Now I live in a small room that reminds me of a jail cell except with walls, and a better bed. At least you have access to leave whenever you like to use the restroom. I could remember the night when we were eventually caught. They found out of my abilities since my test was rigged to fail the G&M Test as a newborn. Apparently my genetic material was forced to look as if I was mundane. I always knew of my ability since I could comprehend things. Seems as if the Government is cracking down on finding illegally held G&M children.

Many of the abilities were born to certain individuals. Living happily and free with our families, living mundane lives, that was until Project Gods and Monsters. Ripped away from the youngest memory of their own families and memory alterations, the Government had decided to make use of the gifted.

There is now the Gods, and the Monsters. I should also not forget the Balanced. That is what I am. The Balanced are more of an anti-hero of the program, ones that will eventually have to choose whether they will become a God or a Monster.

The Gods are your do-gooders who are possibly meant to become our very own Superheroes we all have heard of at least once. The G&M Exam gave them the highest potential of becoming a Superhero or at least performing dangerous tasks for the Government's own deeds. Superman would probably be categorized here. I wonder if he actually chose to save the world, or because he felt like he had to. Must have sucked. Gods have the highest treatment given to them by their G&M Exam. My exam went mediocre since I refused the first part.

Monsters are exactly as they sound...not. Monsters are the kids that have the potential to become a Supervillain, perhaps almost as diabolical as the Harley Quinn. I find it funny that my last name is Harley. Ha. The G&M Exam had declared that their minds have a certain chemical that could create them into sociopaths or perhaps psychopaths. I have yet to see a Monster turn into exactly what they are labeled as. A Monster. Perhaps it will happen eventually. All I know is that the Monsters have the coolest attitudes, and laid-backness I have ever seen. The temptation is strong.

The Balanced is what category I was forced into when I had been given my G&M Exam. The G&M Exam has three categories, and I landed in this one. The Balanced have a sense of glorious and sinister intentions. We have been given the choice of becoming Gods or Monsters. Trust me, there have been plenty of times where the benefits of each one has almost made me choose. The mental examination will be given, and apparently I lack the evil and good parts. So I'm just average. We are the closest thing to mundane. Surprisingly, your ability does not decided whether you are placed with the Gods or the Monsters. It depends on your mentality. Something the Government thinks is funny to toy with and break apart.

Today is day the fourth day I have been here. Yet, I have been subjected to the most torturous training of my life. Now I know why there is a high rate of escapes, and I am not just talking about walking out the front door.

So it is my pleasure, to introduce you to Area 78, of Project Gods and Monsters.

~~~~~~

So any takers? I really would love to do this. :D Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

I prefer no limitations, and the fun thing with that is you can still control it. In my RP, I was imagining something like a shock collar(or something of sorts) to keep them in order of things got out of hand. :D the government of PGM has their ways.

Milah said:
I prefer no limitations, and the fun thing with that is you can still control it. In my RP, I was imagining something like a shock collar(or something of sorts) to keep them in order of things got out of hand. :D the government of PGM has their ways.
Ah. Interesting

Yeah. So I think I will create the thread since there are three people interested. :D I'll work on it sometime tonight.

i am thus interested.....I already have a Pre-made character that would fit...perfectly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back