• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godly Knights

VECTOR frowned again. "I dont know. You take the gun, I can still use my powers with no problem. That light guy is the only problem, but if we manage to lure him out, you could shoot him with one of those darts, and his powers would be drained. Then we could cuff him with the mutant cuffs and, voila!" He opened the trucks door to be greeted with an even stronger howling, and he immediately closed it. "It seems that it got worse..." He said.

(Aannnd ignore. Sorry. Thought we were under the protection of ze shed. My bad! >//<)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry.. i believed it was in her powers in the bio to convert energy to a visible form. Totally my bad. Ignore....)

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](Aannnd ignore. Sorry. Thought we were under the protection of ze shed. My bad! >//<)

[/QUOTE]
((You are, but you're still not dry from the black fluids on the snow. You can do something to dry yourself up, but you still won't be able to use your powers out on the snow, although you'll be able to use them outside. For any doubts, explore the shed))

(Damn those fluids.. and thanks for the help Gil. Please forgive if im less nice tempered today. Got punched in the face and bit by someone trying to kill my friend so please bare with me!)

Irene in her flesh form was truly concerned for their safety out there. It didnt matter if she was supposed to stay in here. All shedid was give Arthur and VECTOR hell when they were being helpful.

Sighing with frustration for feeling useless, she searched the shed for something to get this god awful substance off her or at least help her find the others..

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](Damn those fluids.. and thanks for the help Gil. Please forgive if im less nice tempered today. Got punched in the face and bit by someone trying to kill my friend so please bare with me!)
Irene in her flesh form was truly concerned for their safety out there. It didnt matter if she was supposed to stay in here. All shedid was give Arthur and VECTOR hell when they were being helpful.

Sighing with frustration for feeling useless, she searched the shed for something to get this god awful substance off her or at least help her find the others..

[/QUOTE]
((BIT?! WTF HOLY SHIT!))

The shed had a fireplace, but the chimney was always automatically closed whenever a storm was hitting. There was a sink where there could be hot water as the faucet indicated with his red and blue colors. Looking around more Alice could see two beds, a nice and big television screen hanging on the wall and two large beds and a commode with three drawers near them. There was also a couch and a rug near the fireplace.

[QUOTE="The Gil]((BIT?! WTF HOLY SHIT!))
The shed had a fireplace, but the chimney was always automatically closed whenever a storm was hitting. There was a sink where there could be hot water as the faucet indicated with his red and blue colors. Looking around more Alice could see two beds, a nice and big television screen hanging on the wall and two large beds and a commode with three drawers near them. There was also a couch and a rug near the fireplace.

[/QUOTE]
(Some Shed lol)

(Wow.. fab.

And yeah. I pulled the chick off my friend and she bit me. I verbally manipulated her untol she sort of wilted and started crying but then i got cocky and earned a punch. crazy f-ing bitch i tell you.)

Irenes eyes widened and she grinned. She turned on the hot water but no water poured from the faucet.

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ugh.. the meme.. godamn it!) Irene looked at it and cussed and punched the faucet, then held her fist and shouted again. This was.. getting nowhere.

She searched for firewood and some sort of starter. 
(I wanted to! Last thing i said was.

"Youve got the arm strength of a toddler. If you think punching is gonna help your case, go practice on a wall." With a smile then fliped her off and left)

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](Ugh.. the meme.. godamn it!) Irene looked at it and cussed and punched the faucet, then held her fist and shouted again. This was.. getting nowhere.
She searched for firewood and some sort of starter.

[/QUOTE]
(Why on Earth was this girl so desperate for a fight?... I mean, dafuq, but nvm)

Looking around for a fire starter she managed to see a lighter over one of the beds. She still had to get something to help burning the wood. Near the commode, she saw a paper sheet.

ALIAS.jpg

It looks like it is some stuff from Arthur. Will you burn it and feed it to the firewood?

Irene read the sheet through and frowned. She read it.. maybe five or six times memorizing every word and raising questions as to Alias.

Another thing to investigate.. but for now it was more important they dont end up dead out there. An investigation to do after this ends.. if it ends.

Irene took the sheet of paper, lighter, and wood and made a fire.

After some time buildinflg it, she sat close and allowed it to dry her skin.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Irene read the sheet through and frowned. She read it.. maybe five or six times memorizing every word and raising questions as to Alias.
Another thing to investigate.. but for now it was more important they dont end up dead out there. An investigation to do after this ends.. if it ends.

Irene took the sheet of paper, lighter, and wood and made a fire.

After some time buildinflg it, she sat close and allowed it to dry her skin.

[/QUOTE]
You're dried up, but the house is filled with smoke due to the close chimney. You're stinking like smoke. Better put down this fire.

Kizaru said "I guess I could use some heat as well, sorry to scare you." Kizaru materialized next to the fire warming himself, but didn't drop his guard in case of someone tried to attack him. "I could use Absolute Light again minus disintergration, they'll notice that surely. Anyway, I read that paper and I believe it may have hinted toward what the humans are up to or the third party. It has to be related to what Alice said in someway. Nevermind what I said forget it for now. Man am I acting too familiar with strangers today, weird hahhah! So ummm the smoke?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back