• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alice entered the clothing store with Kana, since she can get a jacket, and other clothes that she needed or wanted. 'Um...I should get the purple stripe shirt with stars on it, a cute blue skirt, a purple jacket, some sneakers, and a purple rabbit ribbon with stars on it.' thought Alice, as it's pretty obvious that she likes purple.
She looked at Kana when she asked about a shirt with a cat holding a ball of yarn on it or a white shirt with a wolf head on the front. 'I should probably make Kana hold it in front of her, so I would get a better idea of which one looks good on her.' thought Alice.
Alice made Kana hold those two shirts in front of her, so she would get a better idea of what to say to her. "Pick the cat holding a ball of yarn on it, Kana, because it looks like Ferna is on your shirt." said Alice.
raven flame raven flame

Camron felt her hug. She was warm. Camron stayed there for a few minutes before hearing her snooze. He slowly sat up and looked out at the water. The fire was actually dying down. He waited for it to fully die down before leaving. He wasn't going to leave Lena out on the shore. He wouldn't be able to face her if he did. He gently picked her up and set it to where he was carrying her on his back. He looked out over the lake. It was calm, he would come back there again.

He slowly made his way down to the campus of the academy. making sure not to wake Lena. If anyone saw him carrying her they would laugh cause she was a lot taller then him. Being a being a chosen of Hephaestus, Camron had no problems actually carrying her. He was as strong as an ox. He ducked a little deeper under some branches so they wouldn't him Lena.

After a brisk hike, he made it down to the campus. He could see a few people talking. He didn't want to interrupt them, plus he had to take Lena back to her room. He made his way over to her dorm and stopped at her room. He opened the door and laid her down on her bed. He pulled the covers over her. He walked to the door but stopped short. He pulled out the pen and set it on her desk along with the drawing he drew of her with her bow. She was going to need it more then he would.

He walked out of the female dorm and walked into his dorm. He was going to be grabbing his painting equipment and start painting. When he walked into the room he was suppressed his roommate in there. He was drinking and from what he could tell he was having a moment. "Hey sorry, I heard crying. I couldn't help but stop by. My name's Camron. What's going on?" He said trying to be comforting. He had never really dealt with anyone someone crying. So this was going to be something new.
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Last edited:
Kana just looked at her then held the shirts infront if her and then looked at the shirt and ferna before laughing "how did I miss that" she said as she put the wolf shirt back and grabbed a few multi colored shirts and a few jackets and other items of clothes she would probably need and headed to the counter and grabbed a few balls of yarn for ferna to play with so he wasn't bored while she was in class and went to help Alice pick out some clothes Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Zoe watched as Sherri shared with her where a cave was. She actually didn't know about that one. Harmonia must know GA well. I have to befriend her as well. She added it to her mental to-do list when she had the opportunity. So far, it doesn't seem like her pheromones worked on her in the cafeteria when one of the boys near her was literally drooling. She got back to the moment and heard Sherri mention that we should be able to use the cave for the night. She looked at the time and it was rather late and many of the students haven't had the opportunity to walk around anyways. She nodded. "The cave sounds like a good idea." She looked around and got one of the blankets in the room for them to sit on in the cave if necessary. She almost walked out of the door when she decided to turn around really quickly and get the AI. "The AI could record the results in case we don't remember some specific detail and will be able to give us light if needed in the cave. We don't even know how big that cave is." She locked the door in the room and they started their walk...

When they finally reached the waterfall Zoe had to get REALLY close to it before she even noticed there was a cave at all. "This is actually a really good hiding spot." She smiled at Sherri. "Good job thinking about this place!" The waterfall was rather big and it was a small mission to even get in the cave in the first place. Thank goodness my AI is waterproof. When she finally got into the cave she helped Sherri with the last step that was kind of slippery. She tried to look outside but couldn't see much at all. "People shouldn't be able to see inside and we can't really see outside plus the waterfall takes out a lot of the sound." She smiled up at Sherri noticing that they both were already slightly wet from being so close to the waterfall. She laughed for the first time since she reached the school. "This is kind of exciting!"

She turned on the AI's light just slightly so it didn't blind them but it was enough to light up a few feet around them. When they started to walk into the cave they noticed that it wasn't just a cave really... It looked like a tunnel. Zoe was getting more and more excited. "Sherri we might be able to use this area after all. Trust me, I'll remember the way." She started walking remembering every twist and turn and ending up (finally) at an end of the tunnel. She turned around and looked at Sherri with a HUGE smile on her face. "Can I just say that this is so awesome?!" She smiled up at Sherri again wanting to jump out of her own socks. She put down the blanket and took out the potion from the AI. "Want to go first?" She stuck out her hand with the heart-shaped bottle.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Sherri's coat got a bit wet at the waterfall, but she smiled and laughed with Zoe as they went on this silly little adventure through the cave tunnel. When they finally got to the end she took off the coat, feeling a bit chilled by the soaked material. She had just started tightening the muffler and lifting it so that it would cover her mouth when Zoe held out the potion, offering for Sherri to go first. So we're both testing the potion, I thought it was just going to be me. "Yeah, I'll go first. Here's to science," With a shy smile, Sherri took the bottle, popping off the cap and drinking half the potion. The liquid was sweet, as expected of a love potion. Sherri looked at Zoe, swallowing saliva as Zoe's red eyes pulled her in. She set down the potion between them on the blanket, not trusting her shaking hands to be able to safely hand the bottle over to Zoe. "That... Is a lot more potent than I was expecting. For now, at least, Harmonia can't make me feel this way." She broke her eyes away from Zoe, nervous. She found herself aware of just how attractive Zoe was, and she started to think that Zoe wasn't too bad a girl to get along with. Is it because of the potion? Or because I don't have anything else to focus on and distract myself with? Suddenly, Sherri's heart skipped a beat, and she pulled her crimson muffler over her mouth. I definitely would have trouble denying anything that was asked of me in this state. Charms are OP, please nerf. And please don't tell me I'm going to have to sleep feeling like this in the future.

She looked at Zoe, careful not to look anywhere except the face. "Is it... A bad time to mention I like girls? I didn't think about it before, but now I feel absolutely horrible because my mind and heart are racing and I feel like I tricked you with this potion test. I didn't have that intention, but when I think about how I might have caused you inconvenience..." Sherri held her hand over her heart, looking to the side with a huge blush. I'm trying to give a logical analysis, but I just say my feelings. On top of that, I feel nervous, scared of being... Not enough. For Zoe. "I wanted to ask you, but I forgot to... What's your preferred name, between Zoe and Zoey?"

jj9095 jj9095

Zane laughed drunkenly. "Man I 'on' 'ven kno' why I'm cryi' ma'." He slurred, laying back on his bed. Hic. "So I'm guessi' you're my roomma'?" He said, slurring once again. He couldn't help it. He already finished his fun flask. What am I DOING?

Dak Dak

Camron let out a small laugh. He couldn't help it, this guy was drunk. "Yeah, I guess I am..." He put his notebook and took his hoodie off. He walked over to Zane's bed. "Looks like we're gonna be stuck with each other for four years." He said trying to be funny. He looked at his side of the room. It was totally stark white and so plain there was only one thing unpacked. It was his backpack that had all his supplies were just thrown on his desk. "Gah. I am such a horrible roommate. I have a mess on my desk and that's not how you should meet someone with a mess." He said being overdramatic. He wanted to lighten the mood for his roommate. Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Crystal had several bags of clothes on her arms, some black or red dresses but mostly cargo pants and t-shirts and underwear. She also had another shoulder bag, which contained two laptops and her new phone. Tera was equally weighed down, although admittedly this amount was very little compared to what other girls tended to get at the mall. "I have to say, I didn't think you were much of a shopper Tera." The two had spent a leisurely time going around the mall, and Crystal even had Tera pick out one of the dresses she bought. "Seems we lost track of time, though. Need help carrying anything back to the dorms?" Crystal offered her help, though she doubted that Tera would accept the offer even if it was needed.

Dak Dak

"At least you know what's happening with your life." He said, finally coming to terms with the deepest part of him. "I can't even take enough time to get serious. And you know. There's this dude I met. He's just so damn attractive, but he is distant. Hell what am I doing? I don't even know him that well." He said. A thought of wanting to see his mother began to creep up his spine, but he shook it away. "Hell, my mom never found me worthy, how does that make me?" He said, trying to get another drop from his fun flask. He got out the bottle, full one, and gulped down a swig. "Ah, shit." He said, shaking his head. Dak Dak

Tera was carrying one bag more than Crystal, but this weight was nothing compared what she carried in the past. "You know you're right." She said walking towards their dorm. She looked over at Crystal. "If anything I was going to ask you if you wanted any help." She said. "I've never really had someone that wanted to go out shopping with me... I guess I've always been so intimidating that no one ever wanted to go with me." She looked up at the sky. "We should do that more often." She said as they neared their dorm. "Hopefully your roommate's there to help us with all these things you bought." She said looking at her bags. Maybe she bought a little too much, but she wasn't complaining. She had fun with Crystal.

Camron listened to Zane. He watched him drink. If he drank that much he was either a crippling alcoholic or a chosen of Dyonosis. Camron went over to Zane's bed again. This time sitting down at the end of the bed. "It's gonna be alright man... If you really want to be with this guy, then fight for him. Make him want you..." Camron was never the best when it came to comforting people. In fact, he was horrible at it.

Last edited:
"Well, you weren't paying attention to what kind of cat is on that shirt, and since Ferna is a black cat. It would make sense for you to see that on this shirt, Kana." said Alice. "Also I like the cat shirt on you as well, because it looks cute."
Alice got a blue shirt saying bow down to the luck queen, a white t-shirt with roses on it, a purple jacket, and a black and purple sneaker with stars on it. "Do you want to pick a shirt for me, Kana, because I did help you with picking a shirt." said Alice, as she doesn't mind if Kana help.
'I am also curious of what Kana would pick out for me.' thought Alice, who was smiling.
raven flame raven flame

Zane chuckled in amusement. He shoved a thumbs-up to the sky, then took another swig. He shook his head and realized what was going on. "Sorry." He sat up. "My name is Zane. Son of Dionysus. Though I figure it's pretty obvious." He said. He wiped his hand on his pocket, then held it out. "You?" He said, sniffling. He still had a slur, but he did his best. Dak Dak

Cameron let out a small laugh. "I'm Cameron, son of Hephaestus." He looked over at his desk. " hold up." He said as he went over and grabbed his note book and sat down on his bed. He started to draw Zane. "I might not good with people, but I am great with my hands... And if I do say so, I am a great artist." He said drawing up a picture of Zane. He wasnt crying in this one he was laughing. He flipped it around and showed it to Zane. "I think you smiling would a lot better then crying!" He said.

"Actually, this was my first time anywhere near a mall. I used to be dirt poor... Anyways, we can do this any time you want. Just text me and we can hang out any time you want, yeah?" Crystal was glad she was able to provide Tera with a new, fun experience. She also felt the elation of being able to tell someone 'text me' for the first time. "We'll find out if Lena's awake in a moment, though given how late it is I wouldn't blame her if she's asleep." Crystal swept her keycard, unlocking the door, and sure enough Lena was asleep on her bed. Crystal whispered to Tera, not wanting to risk waking Lena up. "I'll go in and put the stuff on my bed, then we can go to your dorm and get your stuff sorted." Crystal quickly slipped in and out of the room, returning without any bags on her arms.

"I'm really late because of time zones, I hope she isn't asleep already..." Nika unlocked the door to the dorm she had been assigned, and sighed in relief as there wasn't anyone inside. "I'm glad I'm not disturbing anyone..." She quickly started unpacking, setting up a small plastic cabinet on top of the desk on what she assumed to be her side of the room, putting her clothes inside the closet. Her long white-pink hair was getting in the way, so she tied it up into a pony tail temporarily.

Dak Dak

Zane shook his head, chuckling. "Damn you." He said. "I didn't know Heph was big on art, just engineering. I thought it was more Apollo's territory." He said, putting the cap back on his bottle. He slipped it back into his bag. "And be careful, you might make me fall in love with you." He said, jokingly. He stood up and shook his body, stretching it. He then got his bag up, and starting organizing things, and got to growing vines to cover the window. (I'm time skipping a bit here) By the time he was finished, it looked just about like this: (don't ask) Dak Dak
dorm-living-room-decorating-ideas-unique-this-is-perfect-it-s-warm-inviting-clutter-free-and-cozy-of-dorm-living-room-decorating-ideas.jpg

Hikari had finished the last gulp of his nectar and sighed contentedly on A full stomach. He looked around seeing that the cafeteria was mostly empty except for headmistress Ares. Kari could feel the atmosphere darken around campus. After all it was the first day and he figured people were nervous. "I guess it's my duty to cheer everyone up huh?" he announced to no one in particular. Kari followed his Aunt into her office where he was met with his uncle's face as well. "Unlce Rae!" he exclaimed closing the door behind him.

Rae was waiting for Briana in her office he was DYING to finish what they had started,but they just couldn't seem to get more than five minutes alone and trust me they needed WAY more than five minutes. When Briana walked in Rae was about to start ripping clothes off until he was greeted by the sound of his nephews voice. "Fuck." he said under his breath t hen turning his attention to Hikari. "Kari,Hey what's up? How's your first day going?" He asked hoping that this exchange would go quickly

Kari smiled when his uncle spoke to him. "It's going fine,just wanna do a little cheering up." he said matter of factly. "Which reminds me..." he said turning his attention to Briana "Aunt Bri,I'd like to throw a concert to help get everyone out of the first day jitters. Would you be ever so kind as to make a stage for me?" Kari asked batting those long eyelashes of his.

Rae beamed from ear to ear. "What a great idea Kari,I'll even decorate the space!" he offered turning to his wife. "Come on Bri,whaddaya say?" jj9095 jj9095

Tera peeked into Crystal's room to see Lena sleeping. She let out a small laugh."What a lightweight." She thought as Crystal walked back out of the room. She smiled and looked at Crystal. "Hopefully my roommate isn't asleep."She said with a smile on her face. She led Crystal to her room. She opened the door the her room with her key card to see someone unpacking. "Hey crystal looks like I got a roomie." She said giving her a corked grin. She walked in and set her things on her bed. She looked at the roomie. "Pink hair? Oh lord...." She said. She looked at her up and down. She didn't look scary one bit. This was going to be fun for her. "So, what's your name?" She asked with her arms crossed. "I'm Tera. Tera Cord chosen of Ares." She said as she sat down on her bed.

Camron laughed. "Well Hephaestus has to be able to design weapons and trinkets and such. Plus I like to draw it clears my mind." He said going over to his side of the room. "Plus if you fall for me I'll break your heart." He said in a joking manner. He didn't really swing that way. He started to unpack. He needed to get himself situated. After a while his side of the room was covered with pictures that he drew. His favorite was a picture of his family. He spent a lot of time on it. It was a reminder of who he was and where he came from.

He looked at Zane's side of the room. It was very laid back. Cam sat down on his bed. "Think there's gonna be any late night activities?" He said wondering what would happen later. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he felt like something was about to go down.

Kera Aetos
Kera, after following Zeus, paused for a moment at his question. She had mulled slightly on the talk of Hera and their apparent nature to be drawn to Zeus, to her, but his next question took her off guard. "Well, I." She began to mutter, sitting next to him as she did so, his deep tone forcing her mind to move at a thousand thoughts per second, careful not to say the wrong thing. "I wanted to begin my training, I knew the mortal world was never meant for me, not yet at least." She half lied, though she did her best to hide any insecurity in her words, looking back out. In truth she had also made the journey to meet the gods, especially her father. "I hope I did not cause you too much trouble." Kera continued, looking down slightly as she did so, thinking back to her time travelling to and from Olympus.

Dak Dak

Sherri's coat got a bit wet at the waterfall, but she smiled and laughed with Zoe as they went on this silly little adventure through the cave tunnel. When they finally got to the end she took off the coat, feeling a bit chilled by the soaked material. She had just started tightening the muffler and lifting it so that it would cover her mouth when Zoe held out the potion, offering for Sherri to go first. So we're both testing the potion, I thought it was just going to be me. "Yeah, I'll go first. Here's to science," With a shy smile, Sherri took the bottle, popping off the cap and drinking half the potion. The liquid was sweet, as expected of a love potion. Sherri looked at Zoe, swallowing saliva as Zoe's red eyes pulled her in. She set down the potion between them on the blanket, not trusting her shaking hands to be able to safely hand the bottle over to Zoe. "That... Is a lot more potent than I was expecting. For now, at least, Harmonia can't make me feel this way." She broke her eyes away from Zoe, nervous. She found herself aware of just how attractive Zoe was, and she started to think that Zoe wasn't too bad a girl to get along with. Is it because of the potion? Or because I don't have anything else to focus on and distract myself with? Suddenly, Sherri's heart skipped a beat, and she pulled her crimson muffler over her mouth. I definitely would have trouble denying anything that was asked of me in this state. Charms are OP, please nerf. And please don't tell me I'm going to have to sleep feeling like this in the future.

She looked at Zoe, careful not to look anywhere except the face. "Is it... A bad time to mention I like girls? I didn't think about it before, but now I feel absolutely horrible because my mind and heart are racing and I feel like I tricked you with this potion test. I didn't have that intention, but when I think about how I might have caused you inconvenience..." Sherri held her hand over her heart, looking to the side with a huge blush. I'm trying to give a logical analysis, but I just say my feelings. On top of that, I feel nervous, scared of being... Not enough. For Zoe. "I wanted to ask you, but I forgot to... What's your preferred name, between Zoe and Zoey?"

jj9095 jj9095

Before Sherri took the potion Zoey quickly turned on the recording to the AI and the face recognition so it could stay on us the entire time. After Sherri took the potion she noticed her eyes dilated increasingly fast and wrote it down. "AI, zoom in on the eyes for a second." After the AI did that she nodded. Quickly, she took the potion like a shot herself so that they can really get this potion kicking. As soon as she put it down Sherri started to talk... A lot... And she barely heard a thing... Except her heart pumping twenty times a second every time she looked at Sherri. "Woah." She heard the ending of a question "... Zoe or Zoey?" and her automatic response was "I rather you call me babe." Her eyes grew slightly bigger and she couldn't help but laugh at herself. "It's kind of funny KNOWING that we are under a spell. I don't think we considered the fact that the person that probably takes the potion might not know they are taking the potion. We are going to have to remake this potion and give it to someone else. It's obviously strong tho. I'm tempted to even tell you I love you right now." She smiles at Sherri. "May I hold your hand? I have this urge to touch your skin that is NOT going away."

Zeus looked down at Kera. "I wondered why you would come to Olympus. So the human realm wasn't good for you..." His tone becoming softer. This was something Zeus didn't show too much."I can understand how you would want to become strong and be a leader. But sometime when it comes to being a leader, you must have patience. I have learned that patience helps out a lot when it comes to being a great leader." His voice changed to a harsher tone."Don't ever do something like that ever again. I will call you when you're needed. nothing more, nothing less."
Randomfella Randomfella

"Ah!" Nika was surprised when the two girls entered the room, but she smiled at Tera when she introduced herself. "Ares, huh~? Man, she's scary... I bet it's really cool to be taking on the position as the god of war though!" Nika mused this to herself, remembering how intimidating the headmistress was while she explained things about the school to Nika. "I'm Nika Wagner, chosen of Nike. Looking forward to these four years with you!" Nika gave an Asian-style bow, lowering her entire torso in a singular elegant movement.

Crystal smiled at Nika, looking back to Tera as she leaned against Tera's closet. "You might want to reconsider that evaluation I'm sure you made. Sounds like you got an interesting dorm mate." She looked up at Nika, smiling to her. "I'm Crystal Allen, chosen of Hades, and a friend of Tera. That pink hair natural? I've seen some pretty crazy colors on some students, so I'm not sure if I was supposed to come here with green hair or something." Crystal bluntly asked what was on the top of her head, honest to her curiosity.

"Ah, it's half natural and half dyed... I'm an albino, but I dyed my hair with pink highlights. My eyes are colored contacts, they're normally a pale blue but going all pink looked better." Nika sat down, messing with her hair.

Dak Dak

Zane chuckled. "It's the first day. Of course something is gonna happen. And obviously, I am ready." He said, chuckling. I hope Aqua's there... He shook his head. No. Stop thinking like that. He looked at the window, and the vines began to move and grow, creating a perfect portrait of Aqua. "Um." He said, looking away almost immediately. He stood up. "Hey man, I gotta use the bathroom." He stood up, heading to the communal bathrooms. He walks in and walks right up to the sink, splashing his face. He decided he might as well get into the shower, so he runs back into his room, grabbing some clothes, and his own towel. He walks back into the bathroom, and goes into the... rather open... shower area. Continued on Discord Angel Evans Angel Evans Dak Dak

Tera gave Nika a scoff."I'm ready for it. Hell I've been fighting since the day I was born." She looked down at her bags and started to unpack everything. She hung up her stuff in the closets. She set out her new comforter and laid down on it. "You know Nika... You missed a great shopping trip." She looked at Crystal."You know if we go again you could come with us." Tera sat up and looked at Nika's side of the room. "I've never met an albino. You don't do anything weird right? Like I wont wake up and you'll be floating two feet above your bed right?" she asked.

Camron watched as Zane walked out to go take a shower. "Oh god I hope he'll be alright. I don't know if I can be able to help him as a depressed man." He Laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He wondered if he was going to be alright. He wanted to be happy there, but people here were rather depressing. He just hoped that he wasn't going to be like them.

Kera Aetos
Kera nodded slightly as Zeus replied, taking his words to heart. "I... Understand." She simply responded in a calm tone, before sitting up straight once more. "Patience." She thought to herself, thinking over how she would interact with the other demigods. Perhaps he was right, though she wasn't one to wait around forever. Still, Kera had more than enough sense to heed his warnings, if he needed her, he would call for her.

"It's not that it wasn't good." She soon replied, thinking back to her time at home. "Mother was there, after all, she probably misses me as much as she enjoys not hearing more complaints from the school of roughhousing." A small chuckle finished Kera's sentence as she looked ahead, before looking toward Zeus. "Thank you." Kera's voice was serious once more, yet her small smile still remained, if not for a split second.

Dak Dak

Hikari had finished the last gulp of his nectar and sighed contentedly on A full stomach. He looked around seeing that the cafeteria was mostly empty except for headmistress Ares. Kari could feel the atmosphere darken around campus. After all it was the first day and he figured people were nervous. "I guess it's my duty to cheer everyone up huh?" he announced to no one in particular. Kari followed his Aunt into her office where he was met with his uncle's face as well. "Unlce Rae!" he exclaimed closing the door behind him.

Rae was waiting for Briana in her office he was DYING to finish what they had started,but they just couldn't seem to get more than five minutes alone and trust me they needed WAY more than five minutes. When Briana walked in Rae was about to start ripping clothes off until he was greeted by the sound of his nephews voice. "Fuck." he said under his breath t hen turning his attention to Hikari. "Kari,Hey what's up? How's your first day going?" He asked hoping that this exchange would go quickly

Kari smiled when his uncle spoke to him. "It's going fine,just wanna do a little cheering up." he said matter of factly. "Which reminds me..." he said turning his attention to Briana "Aunt Bri,I'd like to throw a concert to help get everyone out of the first day jitters. Would you be ever so kind as to make a stage for me?" Kari asked batting those long eyelashes of his.

Rae beamed from ear to ear. "What a great idea Kari,I'll even decorate the space!" he offered turning to his wife. "Come on Bri,whaddaya say?" jj9095 jj9095

Briana FINALLY got a minute alone with Rae and before a single piece of clothing came off; here comes another student. Luckily, it was her nephew Hikari. If it was anyone else but him or Harmonia she probably would have ripped their throats off for interrupting. "Sure honey, just finish it before 11pm, make sure EVERYONE is out there and BUSY. If there are any new students tell them to wait until tomorrow morning and to enjoy the party. After the party tell everyone to go into their OWN dorm rooms. We don't need pregnant Gods/Goddess's yet." She really was just trying to get him out of here and find a way to get students to stop coming in her office for a little bit. It has been REALLY hard to not cut someones head off today. "Hikari. If anything goes wrong you are in charge. Understood?"
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Sherri held out her hand, feeling like that was a reasonable request. If it's just holding hands, it'll be fine... "Yeah, it's really weird. I think this effect is too potent to not notice though, as long as the memories remain afterwards that is." She tried to ignore the advances of Zoe, knowing that they were both under the influence and that these were artificially created feelings. It was really, really hard to resist though. When Zoe grabbed her hand, Sherri felt a sort of electric shock, even though there was no such thing. "If the effects are less because we each drank half, someone who drinks the entire thing probably becomes a mindless slave to love." Sherri passed a few moments in silence, looking to the side with a heavy blush. She lowered the muffler from covering her mouth, feeling her breathing get a little more labored and her lips dry. "Perhaps we should move away from each other? I don't think I can control myself for ten minutes, let alone the sixty minutes you said this effect would last. You look... Extremely sexy right now, tempting me like a succubus, and my mind keeps on coming up with excuses for us being compatible and not minding the consequences." Even though she made the suggestion, Sherri made no move to go away, having trouble gathering the willpower to walk away from Zoe. "I keep thinking I wouldn't mind calling you babe on the bed every night, and dear gods I've never had this much trouble controlling myself please just shut my mouth..."

jj9095 jj9095

Users who are viewing this thread

Back