• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Andy had made it to the party, and already he felt a tug. He didn't really know what it was, but he decided to follow it. He began walking in the initial direction of the tug, and he saw her: A petite girl, with long flowing black hair. While he wasn't really attracted to her, given his sexual orientation, he still had an otherworldly desire to talk to her. He walks up to her, smiling. He hoped to catch her eye, to initially begin the conversation. Ariel Ariel

Cyon nodded "Yeah Concert." He said. His face was flushed but it was hard to see in the dark. He allowed himself to be lead by the hand by Ari. "Drinks, I wonder what drinks they have!" he called over the music. He cast a glance up on the stage and saw the chosen of Apollo singing on stage. He wasn't really paying attention to the music. He was more attentive to the things happening around him. People were grating and dancing, it was hard to keep from being grabbed. He grabbed onto Ari's hand tighter, not wanting to be separated.

Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Ari smiled in the opposite direction of Cyon. "I think this is fine." He said, pulling him in for a dance. It was an upbeat song, and he was really gettin' it. In his hometown, he never missed out on the school dances, and he learned a lot from them. He even got really close to Cyon and did a few 'dirty' moves for him, laughing. Most fun I've had in ages. Nico Nico

It took Narine a moment to realize somebody was looking at her. It wasn't off putting in the slightest and when Narine turned her attention toward the male, a hint of recollection crossed her mind, so faint it was impossible to grasp onto and yet, she was consciously aware it had been there. Her smile had fallen and she blinked a few times to clear the stupor from her mind before pasting another friendly smile on her face.

"Hello, stranger," She said, bowing her head slightly in a polite greeting. She took his appearance in briefly and discreetly, an observation before she tilted her head back up to meet his gaze. "Are you enjoying the concert?"
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Lena was sleeping soundly until a noise jolted her awake. She shot up with a knife drawn "NOT TODAY SATAN!" she blinked and realized there was no one here. She squinted and put the knife away. "Crystal? Where'd you go?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes and stretched. Dragging herself out of bed, she poked her head out of the room and managed to catch sight of Crystal entering a room. "what. where are you going?" she decided to follow her roommate. A few moments would pass and she appeared in the doorframe with a puzzled expression. "what happened?" she asked, still sounding a bit groggy.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Dak Dak

Andy smiled at her. Speaking of appearance, he took to wearing a casual outfit of black, with a white collar on the tee. "Yeah. Not usually my style, but it's fun. That Apollo kid is something else. So who are you?" He asked, pulling on his collar. It was getting a little warm out, all these bodies and lights and sound creating the perfect combination for a hot summer day. Tart, his shadowpet, was hiding on the outskirts of the party, where the lights were most scarce, and yet he continued to telepathically calm him. Tart wasn't the happiest, his master being near so many unknown people. But when they saw this girl, they both calmed down. Tart practically screamed into his head: "IT'S NYX! SHE'S NYX! I can sense her power!" He said to Andy. Andy ignored it for now. Ariel Ariel

Tera was covered in her blanket, crying. For someone who acted so tough. She was vulnerable at that moment. She didn't know what came over her. It was like she was not her own person. She had never really been pressed into that kind of situation where she would become heated and flustered like that. No one looked at her that way, and she never looked at anyone like that. She didn't know why she was crying. She didn't know why she was acting like this. She was at a loss for words. She heard the door open and Crystal and Lena talk. She peeked out of her blanket, tears running down her face. Her makeup was streaming. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She wanted to tell Nika she was sorry. She wanted to tell her she wasn't acting like herself. but nothing came out. This tough girl was weak.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Kana yawned again as she got in the room "your welcome alice" she said and began to put her stuff up as she moved a few things around and placed the lava lamp on her bedside table as she soon placed her bedsheets on and got on it soon falling asleep with ferna beside her as she pulled the cat closer to her and cooed in delight at the warmth of the bed covers Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Lena looked at the crying, blanket-covered form of Tera and watched in stunned silence. Then her gaze shifted to Tera's roommate. "what the hell happened to her?" she asked, throwing up an arm towards Tera as she took a few steps closer to Nika. Despite how it may look, it wasn't meant as an intimidating thing, Lena just wanted to ask the only witness what happened. The huntress then cast a worried gaze at Tera, her eyes full of sympathy.
Dak Dak That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Kera Aetos
Kera got up at Zeus spoke, from his words it sounded like their conversation had come to its end, and in her mind she had bothered the god for long enough. That, and, she had heard word of a party going on. As she rose, Kera turned her body to face Zeus, slightly bowing her head. "Father." She responded in a neutral tone, trying to put on a serious expression once more to save face, before turning on her heels to leave the god. Though she knew it wouldn't be long until his classes came up tomorrow.

Opening the room to her dorm, it was empty. As such, the young to-be Zeus began to get changed and ready. Parties were, after all, a great way to earn some trust with your subjects, or at least that's what Kera told herself as an excuse.

Dak Dak

"Well..." Nika hesitated to answer Lena's question, not sure if it was fine to share what just happened, or even how to describe the events. She shifted nervously back and forth on her feet, running through the possibilities of what she could tell the two girls, one of whom Nika had never seen before.

"She's Lena. Nika, could you tell us what happened? Tera isn't the type to be like this, so we're just a bit shocked." Crystal bent down, meeting the eyesight of Nika who was two inches shorter. Just like for Lena, worry was written all over Crystal's face.

"Tera... Was teasing me, because I got embarrassed when she changed her clothes in front of me. I sort of got really embarrassed and overwhelmed and stopped processing what happened for a bit... And now we're here. I don't know where here is, though." Nika looked over at the blanket lump that is Tera, and she stepped away, moving to the hallway. "Maybe it's best if I stay outside for a bit..."

Bluntly, Crystal said "Probably is," shutting the door behind Nika. She looked at Lena, shrugged, and gestured at Tera, trying to indicate that Lena should try something first.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dak Dak

She took a moment to respond, contemplating. In her attire, a black dress and black sandals, she might have been cold had she not adored the cold as much as she did. She didn't believe she imagined the familiarity coming from him and figured she had to have met him before, somewhere. "My name is Narine, but those that know me sometimes call me Nari." It wasn't an offer necessarily but the tone of her voice hinted that she wouldn't be opposed to it, or rather didn't seem to care either way. Her voice was low, gentle, and slow. She paused again before continuing. "I believe those around here would better know me as Nyx. Or whom I someday will be anyway." Her smile was unwavering and calm. "And you? What's your name? You look like an old friend, but I don't really remember who it is you remind me of." Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Tera heard what Lena and Crystal and Nika all speak. As soon as Nika stepped out of the room. Tera slowly lifted the covers off her head and sat up. Her makeup was running down her face, her dress which she had just bought with Crystal was covered in makeup and wrinkled. She looked at the pair that were in her room. With tears running down her face, she could only say one thing. "i-I'm sorry." She said trying to wipe the makeup and the tears off her face, but they kept coming. Over and over again she just kept saying I'm sorry. 'I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry." She wanted to try and explain what had happend but those were the only words that were coming out of her mouth.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Lucien stood there watching everyone gather around talking flirting and enjoying themselves at the little event that was planned for them. He smirked at the thought that came to his head. His mom said to introduce himself and always outshine everyone to be recognized. He quickly started undressing Until he was completely in the nude and sighed breathing in the fresh air. It’s sure a fine day for a streak. He thought to himself. He felt a bit cold as he stood there his blond Ickes flowing in the wind. With a deep breath Lucien held up his hand and in a flash of lightning his sword appeared,”Let’s see if this gets your attention you old bastard.”, with a hoot He took off at high speed his naked body flashing past many students as he yelled at the top of his lung holding his sword high,”THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!”he already new this would probably not end well.

Lena quickly sat down next to Tera, putting an arm around her and pulling her close. "Hey now. Just relax. It is just us now, we're here for you." she hugged the girl tight. "You can tell us what happened Tera. We won't judge" she honestly wasn't sure what Tera would say. Lena herself was never the best at this, she lacked experience, but she hoped she was helping.

Zeus bowed to Kera as she rushed off to go get ready for some other festivities. She knew that she was going to do good. That's when he heard it. He looked over to the new concert area that showed up. He saw the flash of his lightning. He became quite angry. He changed form into an eagle and flew off towards it to an idiot running around screaming the british are coming. "Oh god. This one reminds me so much of me when I was young... Karma....." He thought as he swooped down. Cawing loud enough for everyone to hear. He swooped down and grabbed the boy by his arms and lifted him into the air.

He dropped him in the field. He quickly swooped down and changed form. "I don't even have to guess to know your one of mine....' He said as he reached back and slugged the kid in his face. "Wanna make a name for yourself, huh? Cause right now your acting like a fool." He said angered by the younger version of himself.
Drakonsheart Drakonsheart

Tera felt the warmth of Lena. "I-I-I don't know.... I was changing in here. And...and My roommate got embarrassed. from there on it wasn't like I was myself. Something had taken over me.... I was... was.... Oh god... I was teasing her and I pushed her on the bed.... Gods.... She went blank.... After that I just started crying.... I sat on my bed.... and.... and...." She squeezed Lena tight. Lena was warm and comforting. "I don't know what to do... I'm.... I'm scared." A word that she never thought she was going to say. She was scared. Growing up she had never been scared of anything, she'd gone into haunted houses, she'd been beaten up. But this frightened her. She need the both of them there. They were her friends.

Crystal had listened while leaning on Nika's closet, a slight frown on her face. "Well, I don't think there's anything to be scared of here. Just apologize to Nika." Crystal didn't sugarcoat the fact that she thought that Tera was getting worked up over nothing. "You saw her vulnerable and you got tempted. You didn't know how to deal with it, so you lost control. Just learn from this, right? I don't think Nika blames you either, she looked really concerned." Crystal spelled out the situation, hoping that would make it simple for Tera. "If it really scared you, just try to figure out what caused those actions and tame it. Then you won't lose control, and you won't hurt Nika or yourself."

Crystal looked to the right, gaining a mischevious expression. "I don't blame you, though. She's cute, and jumpy ones are absolutely adorable."

Dak Dak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Lena scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, I mean. I guess that works..." she gave Tera a squeeze. "whatever you choose to do, don't let this stop you. Shoot, I'll even trade rooms with you if you don't feel comfortable around her."

Tera pulled back after she squeezed her. "You're really strong." She said with a light chuckle. She wiped away her tears that had subsided. She looked Lena in the eyes and shook her head. "No. You keep Crystal as your roommate. I'll want her around so that way I can remember what I did." She looked at Crystal. Yeah, she was blunt, but she was one of her best friend. She stood up and walked over to the door. She motioned for Nika to walk in. As soon as she did, she pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry. Something came over me and I... I couldn't control it. I know it's not my place to ask it, but if you could. Please forgive me." She asked holding her tight. She would understand if she said no, but she didn't want any bad blood between them.

Alice was planning to go to sleep with Kana until she hears the music from the concert. 'Wait... WHAT!? Someone actually planned to do something fun here? This is great, because I get to wear that beautiful purple dress now.’ thought Alice, who was laughing and screaming in her mind from this.
Alice immediately changed into that purple dress, wear her purple high heels, and went to go have some fun at the concert by herself. When she eventually arrived at the concert, Alice saw the naked idiot run pass her at a high speed, and he was saying the british are coming. 'Oh god no. Why is that idiot running around here naked?’ thought Alice, who temporarily cover her eyes, because she kind of saw some parts of Lucien's naked body from the corner of her eyes when he did that.
She did hear an eagle's cawing afterwards, and saw that the eagle was carrying the naked boy away. “Serve you right for doing that, you idiot!” said Alice, who was yelling that the stupid naked Lucien.

Who Alice was yelling at: Drakonsheart Drakonsheart

Last edited:
"Ah-" Nika was surprised by the hug, but she returned it nonetheless. Crystal smiled while watching, enjoying the feeling of something being resolved. Nika tightened her hug, using a bit of her strength. "I forgive you. To be honest though, I'm not really sure what that was. I mean, that was way too sudden." She brought her mouth close to Tera's ear, whispering. "The kisses were nice, though." She released the hug, stepping back. "Just warn me... No, wait, that defeats the point of teasing, doesn't it? Just be more careful next time, alright?" She looked at the other two, then back to Tera. "Is anything going to be done? Switching roommates?"

Crystal waved her hand, dismissing it. "Nope. Tera loves you too much to give you away, you're gonna be stuck with the big bad war goddess forever." She threw out her trademark snark, meaning well. "Come on Lena, I think this issue is resolved. Let's go to sleep, parties are overrated."

Dak Dak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Gideon had been working on his suit for well over an hour before the loud feedback of a guitar wretched him from his project. He didn’t even have to leave his room to see the massive complex of a concert that had just APPEARED. Figuring it was a good opportunity to at least attempt to fix his social anxiety issues Gideon out a hold on his suit and started working something... interesting. By the time the thunder sounded followed by the cawing of an Eagle Gideon had finished his little surprise and worked on the finishing touches with his “hammer “. The wonderful thing about the hammer his father gave him was that it was a veritable multitool for forging. With a twist of the handle one could change it from a hammer to a blowtorch, or say an etching tool for designs or magic. Wasting no time Gideon made his way to the concert not even realizing he was still in his workshop cloths of a thick leather apron and goggles on his head.
When he arrived he figured he would introduce himself to his would be family in the best way he knew how. Silently he pressed a button on the device and threw it into the air as high as he could. Anyone looking would see a red hot ball flying into the sky and when it reached the zenith of its travel it exploded into a beautiful show of fireworks.
(Everyone)

Attachments

• FBAB015C-9FFA-411A-8302-F1326F5CEBB7.jpeg
    FBAB015C-9FFA-411A-8302-F1326F5CEBB7.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
Lena smiled. "well. Our work here is done." she follows Crystal back to their dorm. "soooo... you thought she was cute?" Lena asked, nudging Crystal with an elbow in a teasing manner as they neared their room.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Tera pulled back from the hug when she whispered in her ear. It was unexpected but she smiled at that comment. She wouldn't do something like that again, but if it was Nika doing it. Well, maybe that would keep it. She went over to her closet and grabbed some clothes. She wasn't going to change in front of Nika for a while that was for sure. She slowly walked to the bathroom and changed.

She walked back in some black sweets. She walked into her room and sat down on the bed. "You still wanna go out, or have you had enough fun, excitement and drama for one day?" She asked while crossing her legs facing Nika.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Users who are viewing this thread

Back