• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy (Characters)

Hello! Is this possibly still accepting characters?
Hi Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving we do have some slots left.

Auxo, Charis, Hegemone, Phaenna, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpischore, Thalia, Urania, Demeter, Dionysus, Zephyros, Asclepius

You can pick one of those and use the character sheet. Head warning, we use Discord as our main way to chat out of character. When you make your character you can DM me with any questions or one of the other teachers Angel Evans Angel Evans , Nico Nico , Dak Dak , and Ariel Ariel . We are all here to help :)

I was apping thanatos. Though I went with another God, I say just try apping him/her and see what JJ says.

Hello. May I join?

Hi Jin! Yes you can :) Here are the available gods/Goddess's left. You don't need to pick a specific gender for either. Make sure the personality matches the god/godess. Here are your options for your first character:

Auxo, Charis, Hegemone, Phaenna, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpischore, Thalia, Urania, Demeter, Dionysus, Zephyros, Asclepius

If you have any questions plz ask me or any of the other teachers Nico Nico , Angel Evans Angel Evans , Dak Dak , Ariel Ariel :)

Hi Jin! Yes you can :) Here are the available gods/Goddess's left. You don't need to pick a specific gender for either. Make sure the personality matches the god/godess. Here are your options for your first character:

If you have any questions plz ask me or any of the other teachers Nico Nico , Angel Evans Angel Evans , Dak Dak , Ariel Ariel :)
Oh I didn't know the characters were premade. Maybe not... Sorry ^^;

Oh I didn't know the characters were premade. Maybe not... Sorry ^^;

The characters are not premade O.o they are just specific Gods and Goddesses left but you get to build whichever character you want tho. Nico Nico youre experienced with this. Am I explaining this right?

The characters are not premade. You can make them to however your heart desires. This RP is based on Greek Mythology meaning Greek Gods and Goddesses I.E Zeus, Hera, Ares and so on and so forth. The list that was posted above is the Gods that no one has made a character for. So we refer to them as open. CasualTea CasualTea

They are the descendant or chosen of the god you pick, but they will end up becoming the next god once they graduated from Godling Academy.
CasualTea CasualTea

--------=======<+<+X+>+>=======--------

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Ann Whitney

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 1"

Birthday: January 16th

Descendant or Mortal Background Until Chosen: Descendant

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Thanatos god of death

Personality: In the unlikely chance that Sam sees you as an ally, then she will be fiercely loyal. She hides her true colors from others to protect them and herself. There is no guarantee that Sam is ever telling the truth, though that doesn't mean that she NEVER does.

Hobbies:

Returning lost/forgotten items to a proper home.

Knows how to fly any aircraft.

Geocashing

Hiking

Making bracelets from junk.

Abilities (If Descendant):

Invisibility: Sam can only turn herself, and her clothes, invisible.

Doors of Death Control: Can freely pass through to the either the land of the living or of the dead by chanting a spell in front of any door.

Necromancy: Complete control over the dead. (limited for rp sake) As well as the ability to peacefully kill someone with a touch.

Flight: Sprouts wings. Flies fast.

Background/History: The life of Sam Whitney was very different depending on whom you were to ask. Some would say she was a quiet kid who got good grades and focused on her studies. There were some who knew her as a loud mouth who didn't know when to shut up. Although many knew of her, there wasn't one that she yet called friend. Her own mother was frightened of what Sam was as a child. Any plant or small living creature that came near her would begin to die slowly due to Sams lack of control over her godling powers. This would often leave her mother locked away in her room, crying, trying to hide from her daughter. As she gained a better grasp over her powers she was allowed to attend mortal school, but to keep herself and others safe, she hid her true thoughts and feelings the best she could. This was in hopes that no one would get close enough for Sam to cause any harm. She did such a good job of it, she sometimes even fooled herself. Relief came for her in the form of her father. Thanatos had only ever reached out to Sam once before, on her 18th birthday, and she knew to listen.The only thing that Sam knew she had to do, no matter who she was, was to keep her promise to her father. He gave her two items, a backpack with a list inside, and a task. "I promise, father, that I will uphold your request, to return lost items to their rightful homes and deliver a peaceful death to those who appear on my list." and thus began Sams training for the task she had received.

Dorm partner (Optional): Nicole Elizabeth Rosenberg - Aoide the Muse of music

Special item(Optional):

A backpack (That she always wears) that collects lost or forgotten items for which Sam has to find a proper home. Given to her by her father Thanatos, for her to use as a training device for her future role in guiding lost souls to the underworld.

Along with the pack came a list of names that would come and go. As a new name came it meant that someone's time in the world of the living was coming to an end. It would be Thanatos/Sam's job to get to them before their time is up to give to them a peaceful death. If however she doesn't reach them within 24 hours, they would die a very violent death.

Information about God/Goddess: Thanatos is known as the personification of death. His role in mythology is to guide lost souls to the underworld and to keep them from returning to the land of the living.

Relationships with other Gods/Goddesses: Has a disliking for other gods aside from Hades and Ares

Picture (Optional):
Samantha.png

Pet/companion:
Lila.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there, I've been interested. I was wondering if people are still playing and if I might be able to use a descendant of Chronus?

People ARE still playing, at the this moment in time it is rather slow but we hope to pick it back up soon. As far as you interest in character I personally do not know, I will see about finding out for you.
Robin man Robin man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back