• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Glitch Techs Xpanded Universe) GTX: Gnu Fork

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I- yeah. Are... are you Pentifer?" she asked, a bit shaken.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there," Hum said disarmingly, gesturing downward with his arms. "Come on, you're not gonna get anywhere trying to beat the crap out of him with a scooter. I don't know who you are, but I know you're a Tech, and if they gave you that gauntlet, that means there's someone who trusts you to use your head."

He turned to look at Pentifer.

"And right now, my head is telling me that the three of us need to talk. But not here. I have a feeling Grand Forks Short Line is going to have a few questions about their missing train, and I don't want to be here when they do. That..."

He made his way to the front of the train and looked over the controls, then reached into one of his many pockets and pulled out an HCP. Ominous yellow sparks jumped forth from a long crack along its top as he held it between his fingers.

"...and I'm not about to let tomorrow's headline be 'train crash, three die in fireball'."

Last edited:
"Whoa, whoa, easy there," Hum said disarmingly, gesturing downward with his arms. "Come on, you're not gonna get anywhere trying to beat the crap out of him with a scooter. I don't know who you are, but I know you're a Tech, and if they gave you that gauntlet, that means there's someone who trusts you to use your head."

He turned to look at Pentifer.

"And right now, my head is telling me that the three of us need to talk. But not here. I have a feeling Grand Forks Short Line is going to have a few questions about their missing train, and I don't want to be here when they do. That..."

He made his way to the front of the train and looked over the controls, then reached into one of his many pockets and pulled out an HCP. Ominous yellow sparks jumped forth from a long crack along its top as he held it between his fingers.

"...and I'm not about to let tomorrow's headline be 'train crash, three die in fireball'."
Pentifer gave a gentle nod to Elextrixtr before quietly attempting to grab the nearest pole to try and stop the train from going any further by fashioning together some sort of makeshift anchor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back