• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gladiator [Closed]

Broken Reality

Hello :)

This is my first ever searching thread on here, and as it is, I'd like to make it short, sweet, and on point. That's because I don't like blabbering. So I'm looking for a female partner, for an MxF plot I have designed, partly based off of something else. I will not file it under fandom, however, since it's not taking anything from the source but a very basic idea. But before that, this is what I offer, and what I'm looking for:

- Detail! (I love writing a lot, and reading, so I wish for you to have a good grasp of detail. Not unnecessary detail, such as, I don't know, leaves moving in the trees, but enough detail to make me visualize what you want. So I'd say, if you can write over, say, 2 paragraphs, it's fine. I can write anywhere between 3 and... 8, to give a number! On that note, if you would be so kind to also give me a sample of your writing when you contact me, I would be deeply appreciative, but if you can't, that's fine as well!

- Creativity! Doesn't need explaining, right?

- Passion! Again, no need to explain.

- A minimum, at least, of correct grammar. I won't go crazy over every single mistake, I'm not like that, but if you don't know when to write "your" and when to write "you're" then I'm not sure I'd be able to get over that.

Plot:

From childhood, he has been raised to fight. A slave, and nothing more. Heavy chains would keep him in place at all times, except for when the people of the village would gather around the pit to watch him fight. The village leader, himself, would find new beasts, and new people to unleash him against. "Fight, or die." They call him a savage, nothing more but a primitive animal with the sole purpose of murder, for he has been found as a baby after the village had razed another village belonging to very cruel and war-like people. He knows no other life. Throughout the years, he has been put through hell and beyond, but yet, he endured. Yet someone, who grew up seeing him everyday, took the word one day. "Release him." She pleaded. She was laughed at, and mocked, even accused of siding with the primitive beast, yet she was stalwart in her demands. She can suffer seeing a human being treated this way no longer. After she fails time and again to persuade the leader of the village, the latter finally gives her a glimpse of hope. One hundred victories. One hundred victories in the pit, and freedom shall be his.

Throughout the span of a month and a half, he is given new challenges, each more difficult and more savage than the last. But he wouldn't fall. One hundred victories are achieved, and she is relieved that finally, she will see him chained no longer. But the promise the village leader has made was all a lie, and the gladiator returns, once more, to his life in chains. "Enough." She thinks to herself. "If they will not grant him freedom... then I must."

Well, there it is! I will be playing the M and you, obviously, the F! A world of possibilities awaits!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back