• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Give us this day, our daily dose of faux affliction (Constantly Searching- Updated 7/2)

Luka_Megurine

A Regular Decorated Emergency
Hello!
41c3b29af6650706b25a1ed389a59ed2.gif

You'll have to forgive me for the copious amounts of Panic! At The Disco. I'm a little obsessed because of this new album. Anywho, let's get into the nitty gritty.

About Me
4267_5a05.gif

My name's Luka but I've gone by Akira, Duchess, Amaterasu, and even Shizuka. Honestly, you can come up with a nickname if you like. I'm 20 years old, use she/her pronouns, and I go to university, studying Japanese and Computer Science. I'm a full time student, but I currently have a lot of time on my hands because I'm studying abroad in Japan for a year and school doesn't start until October over there. I've been roleplaying since I was about 9 and a fun fact is that I started on World of Warcraft and Runescape. Some of my hobbies are video games, reading, drawing, watching various TV shows and anime, and crying way too much at movies lately. I love music and listen to Panic! (of course), Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and a long long variety of other rock group, K-Pop, and musicals. My tastes are pretty eccentric so feel free to approach me about anything: books, movies, TV, Music, even art!

How I roleplay
tumblr_ojzkx6EV4k1sn4jvjo1_500.gif

• I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer meaning post length can range from 3-5 paragraphs, a good 6 if I'm doubling. I don't expect you to be as over-zealous as me, but I do prefer at least 2-3 paragraphs (4-6 sentences if you need clarification on what I consider a paragraph) per post.
  • I'm a little uncomfortable roleplaying with people under the age of 18 as I am 20 and I feel weird about it now. So unfortunately I would like to roleplay only who are 18 and up.
  • I enjoy romance and want it to be part of the roleplay but I don't want it to be a main focus of the plot because it doesn't always work out. It all depends on how our characters interact and how their chemistry is.
  • As for pairings, I strongly prefer doubling with MxF but I can be inclined to do another pairing in the doubling as MxM and FxF or even one pairing by itself. I'm just very inexperienced and I don't want anyone to have a high expectation if I don't do it well (I'm sorry folks). I would like a partner open to playing both genders because I do and I think it's only fair.
  • If you've gotten this far, comment or PM your favorite song (doesn't have to be Panic!).
Limits/Rules(?)
200.gif

• Please, please, please don't ghost me. If you've got something going on, tell me! I'm more than accommodating as I'm chronically ill and live at home. Above all, real life comes before the roleplay. If you just aren't interested anymore, you can still tell me! I won't be offended; some things just don't work out.
  • No Gary-Stus, Mary-Sues, or otherwise perfect characters. Everyone's got a flaw after all! Even characters designed to be perfect(looking at you Detroit: Become Human/ every other sci-fi movie ever).
  • Limits: I have them. I will not do plots involving mpreg or preg, self-harm or abuse (unless part of a character's history), furries or anthromorphic characters (werewolves and shapeshifters are fine), or polyamory(I did it once and it was..bad?).
What I'm Looking For
808f774f4c2e3f957228479ee48533d3.gif

You made it! Below you'll find fandoms, settings, and other things I want to roleplay~! Sorry it took so long. I can play a canon for you in any of the canonxOc pairings

Key
^-
Have a plot
Interest is by asterisks with 1 being lowest and 5 being highest,
crossed-out - no longer interested/have enough partners for this category
Fandoms

My Hero Academia
Aizawa x OC Student(College AU)*****
OC Student x OC Student***

Harry Potter
OC x OC^*****

Dragon Age
Cullen x OC Inquisitor**
OC x OC****

Mass Effect
OC x OC***
Garrus x OC **

Elder Scrolls
OC x OC*

Non-Fandom (can be mixed and matched)
Victorian Era Fantasy^****
Modern Fantasy****

Sci-fi/Cyberpunk*****
Steampunk***
Supernatural being (literally anything, no fandom species) x Human***
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being**

Assassin x Target**
Hunter x Supernatural Being***
Royal x Knight**
Royal x Commoner**
Noble x Guard****

That's all! Feel free to leave a comment or send a PM!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back