Give up??

Kryous

I'm not really one to give up on role-plays, I don't usually feel fed up. I try to keep them going the best I can but it isn't always good enough..but since I've been on this site, every single role-play I've been in..faded out. I posted in a way to that would have kept each role-play going but because the other people wouldn't work together, it still died out. It would be just so simple if people just posted even if it's a little short, as least you'll be contributing to that RP and keeping it going..

I also tried to make my own role-play. That's not really going anywhere. I don't really want to keep signing up for role-plays if the author and their participants aren't going to bother to keep the RP going. I will try to continue my role-play but I may just do it privately now, we'll see.

The point is, I think I may stop signing up for role-plays for now, unless you have a very interesting one and plan on finishing it..then I'd be happy to join it.

But for now, I would just really love to do 1 x 1 role-plays or even small group role-plays!

I would love for you to comment or message me if you'd like to discuss a storyline or be in my role-play or even do a small side one!

I've been looking for more people to rp with myself. I recently posted an rp on the thread if you would like to do one. If you're not interested in the one I posted, then we can discuss one together.

I know the feeling. Trust me, I've had too many good RPs fade out. My favorite ones too ... I'm about to the point of only 1x1, if you know what I mean. You can PM me to RP, if you like. I'm new, but only to this site. ;)

Hello, I appreciate you girls for getting back to me. I shall check your role-plays out hopefully tomorrow but for now do you mind just discussing a 1x1 role-play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back