• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Give Me Loki or Give me Death (Seeking Loki)

Jitterbug

The Jolliest
Okay, okay I admit it.

I went on Tumblr.

And I looked at a bunch of Norse mythology and Marvel comics and I just. I need an RP with this dude. Like. Please. Please.

Anyways, pretty simple rules for me.... I'm drop-friendly, I'll only ask for at least a paragraph per response, and don't be overthinking everything. If you want to add something to the RP, just add it, you don't need to ask me about everything just let things happen, haha. Also, i try to respond pretty quick and I'd appreciate at least one reply every few days. Also, this is a MxF idea (Sorry y'all). Anyways, the plot is a little less simple than the rules/guidelines.

For some reason, Thor needs a human wife. For some reason, he chooses my character. My character agrees only because THor promised a cure to her terminally sick sister if she agreed. She is completely oblivious to the whole world she's on right now and for some reason, finds a great interest in Loki. He feels a similar curiosity and they spend more and more time together as he teaches her about the world and culture. As this goes on, drama spikes up (anything you want really) constantly. Loki can have romantic feelings or not, it's up to you.

.....Please y'all, help me.

Okay, okay I admit it.

I went on Tumblr.

And I looked at a bunch of Norse mythology and Marvel comics and I just. I need an RP with this dude. Like. Please. Please.

Anyways, pretty simple rules for me.... I'm drop-friendly, I'll only ask for at least a paragraph per response, and don't be overthinking everything. If you want to add something to the RP, just add it, you don't need to ask me about everything just let things happen, haha. Also, i try to respond pretty quick and I'd appreciate at least one reply every few days. Also, this is a MxF idea (Sorry y'all). Anyways, the plot is a little less simple than the rules/guidelines.

For some reason, Thor needs a human wife. For some reason, he chooses my character. My character agrees only because THor promised a cure to her terminally sick sister if she agreed. She is completely oblivious to the whole world she's on right now and for some reason, finds a great interest in Loki. He feels a similar curiosity and they spend more and more time together as he teaches her about the world and culture. As this goes on, drama spikes up (anything you want really) constantly. Loki can have romantic feelings or not, it's up to you.

.....Please y'all, help me.
Hi! I Could role-play as Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back