Give me all your SOULS!

Apparently they got through the Taurus demon. They have to sorta cheat though. The game pauses every few seconds to tally votes on the next action. On one hand, a lot of people consider it cheating. On the other hand.... stuff is actually getting done.

EDIT: And by they, I mean Twitch Plays Dark Souls.

Well.

I came late to the Bandwagon, but I saw Dark Souls on Sale, used, for Console at my local gamestop and, being a young and hearty man who recently acquired employment, I decided to give it a try.

Five bucks and five hours later, I was in a new and nightmarish realm.

Man... first time I saw the Asylum Demon, I thought I was supposed to fight him with my bare hands, in the first encounter. I had to die like four times before I realized that no, I was supposed to run like a little girl.

SephirothSage said:
Well.
I came late to the Bandwagon, but I saw Dark Souls on Sale, used, for Console at my local gamestop and, being a young and hearty man who recently acquired employment, I decided to give it a try.

Five bucks and five hours later, I was in a new and nightmarish realm.

Man... first time I saw the Asylum Demon, I thought I was supposed to fight him with my bare hands, in the first encounter. I had to die like four times before I realized that no, I was supposed to run like a little girl.
ACTUALLY, if you get the black firebombs, you can kill him first try. Quite easily.

I was Pyromancer, myself.

I went with the Old Witch Wring because it seemed like it would be a useful Mc'Guffin later on in the game...

And so I got him down to about 75% just with punching, but.. yeah..

I LOVE Dark Souls. And hate it. I think you have to hate DS to like it.

Anyone else a little... bummed about the DS3 trailer though? The atmosphere's so Bloodborne-ish. Well, IMO anyways.

Having never played Blooborne (too poor to own a console, gdi), I am currently not experiencing those feels.

I absolutely love the fact that we seem to be getting the best of both worlds (Dark Souls 1 / Bloodborne) with Dark Souls 3. I cannot wait < 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid they're going back to Dark Souls 2 of so many big d00ds with big weapons though

That bloodborne DLC trailer didn't tell me much of anything, but I got so stoked upon seeing the new goodies.

Too excited.

(Please covenants be a real thing)

JayTee said:
I absolutely love the fact that we seem to be getting the best of both worlds (Dark Souls 1 / Bloodborne) with Dark Souls 3. I cannot wait < 3
Seems like I was right.

Dont have Ds 3 yet but once i get the chaos blade i will havle try hard like a prick for my enjoyment also may get a raipier and leo ring combo and do the same troll souls 2 SOTFtroll

I have dark souls II but i don't really know where to go or what to do. I'm still on the part where you go to this small town after the tutorial lessons.

Dark souls makes me want to eat my feet.

It makes me want to set fire to myself

and roll down a hill of sock lint

and plunge into hot tar, cover myself in feathers

and donate my body to production of chicken nuggets.

I hate and love it so much it makes my brain explode repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back