• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girls Lets be witches!

Kimi

>.

Teenage Witch RP

This RP starts out with my character Faith moving to a small town named Blackwood , Alaska. After the death of her parents, she moves to Blackwood to stay with her Grandmother, a town she knows nothing about. Alone in a town she knows nothing about suffering from the stress of loosing her parents. She enrolls in BWH (Blackwood High School). In the school she meets three students, (your characters c: ) they have a secret...they are from a long line of witches. The gift of witchcraft always skips a generation so only the grandparents and grandchildren of each line would know about the gift. The three students only need one more person to complete their circle of witches and unlock the true extent of their power.

(This is where Faith comes in) She too comes from a line of witches and like the teenagers her grandmother is a witch too and she is what the teenage girls need to complete their circle. She bumps into them at school and initially finds them odd and mysterious, all three girls agree that Faith is who they are looking for. Later that night the girls appear at Faith`s door telling her about the circle and that Faith is a witch too. At first Faith denies it and refuses to believe them but when her grandmother backs them up she finds it strange and confusing and at first doesn't believe them even when her grandmother backs them up but when her grandmother uses a bit of magical persuasion Faith believes them and Faith then agrees to join the circle. As Faith and her new friends test their powers to the limits, they attract dark and dangerous forces that constantly puts them in harm's way. The Circle must work together to overcome the dark forces and overcome the odds and resist dark temptation that their magic can bring. Step forward and unite to save everything you know...or step back and hide in the shadows and watch your world crumble.

Goodluck! And blessed be!

(I got this idea from a book series named the secret circle)

Hey, Kimi here and this is my RP Idea, just to be clear my character isn't the chosen one or anything she isn't going to be all powerful, its just a case of I needed to write the new girl in at the right time. All the characters are girls and as there are four witches in total im looking for 3 people to play the other witches also each girl will have an element assigned to them, each line of witches can harness one element. If you have an questions or ideas plot wise feel free to say.

Lark said:
Count me in. A question though, what elements are you going to use?
Im planning on using the usual water , fire , air , earth but I am happy for people to use lightning , ice ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back