Gilbert "Chatter" Wilkinson

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

NAME: 

Gilbert "Chatter" Wilkinson

"At your service."

"In some cases, the young grow old rather quickly."

"Are you blind? Or was that a shot at me?"

Male

APPEARANCE: 

1480265126009.jpg

HEIGHT: 

6'3"

WEIGHT: 

"Funny how poverty makes one lose the belt sizes."

156 lbs

ALIGNMENT: 

"Somebody always has to rule the world eh?'

Valken born, neutral

CLASS: 

"I prefer the term extended borrowing."

Butler

PRIMARY STAT

Charm

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

"I'd rather leave my marks alive, but if you insist!"

Hidden weapons: B

Staves: A

SKILLS:

Excuse me but...

Triggering before a battle can begin with the unit, should the unit be attacked the unit has a chance to instead end the battle by engaging the enemy in conversation, or at least distracting the enemy long enough for him to make a getaway. 

Does not trigger if he started the battle. 

Starting Skills:

"Don't worry, you're in good hands... Not you, i'm talking to your purse."

Skill 1 Movement +1

Skill 2 Lockpick

Skill 3 Gentilhomme

Skill 4

Later Equipped Skills:

Skill 1 Lucky Seven

Skill 2 Pass

etc.

WEAPONS:

"Sometimes diplomacy just doesn't get through."

Weapon 1 Mend staff

Weapon 2 Raider knife, a light weapon with an affinity for tearing clothing with a good strike, it can be easily used to strike twice. And has a interesting quality if the weapon is effective against the enemy's.

Equip 1 Vulnerary

Equip 2 

Etc.

MAGIC: 

"I used to be an old hand at healing, but now my hands have other purposes."

Healing is his main forte when it comes to such artes, his years as a butler has had a staff in his hands more often than not.

ARMOR/APPAREL: 

Light leather armor + rags.

CLASSES STRONG TO:

"DUCK! *Fires* Heh, they always fall for that one."

Lightly armored targets

Inaccurate units

Flying units

Evasive targets

CLASSES WEAK TO:

"Ah... bugger."

Opponent's with high defence.

Accurate units.

Archers.

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

"Bugger, looks like a nap will have to wait."

Most others.

PERSONALITY

"Careful, my smile is contagious!"

A man with a heart of gold and a wit worth it's weight in it. A near constant sly grin is plastered upon the man's face, a testament to his wit and cunning, he will always be ready to unleash a good one liner here or there or even just plain joke about. His frugality with his jesting is nearly always present, he will talk and chat the day away if one would be happy to join him. He can also be rather.... Calculating if it comes down to a stressful situation, always ready to simply leave it all together should things get to hairy for his liking. However, his older self tends to show when he starts cooking or cleaning, his face grows stern and a confident smile creeps along his face, one that knows exactly what it was doing, no matter what was the task in question. 

When not joking around, or focusing on cooking, a action he loves above all else, he devotes himself to his primary reason for being out in the outlands... His search for his charge! The wayward princess whom left him so long ago... Some would say his search with worthless, he would never find her once more, some would say hes but a fool who cares to much for a silly thing such as duty. But he presses on regardless, their cruel words meaning little to the man who wishes nothing more then to see that the princess is happy and well! He already made certain the other royalty were fine before he left, they would not miss him...  or at least they would not notice his presence so easily. 

If they did... Well... At Least he knows he was liked. Or at least his cooking was missed. 

HISTORY/BIO

"The story, the musical, the tragedy! Where to start?"

Born as the eldest of eleven sons gilbert was selected from the family's children to be one of the servants who will attend to the royal family. His family provided a long line of servants and have a great tradition of outstanding results. Each butler provided by them is specifically trained to best serve each person of the household and to provide anything they would need! And gilbert was no outlier in this. From day one he was trained, nurtured and developed into the ways of service and such work. His grandfather was a talented instructor for the young man, talented enough to bestow his experience and talent to the young man.

He stressed one point most of all.

"No matter what comes and what happens. Always stand by your master's side." 

A mantra that, till this day, still burns within his mind, a siren's song that drives him to wish nothing more than to serve the royal family above all else. 

But when a certain princess took off, the man was torn, he knew not what to do! her departure was as if one had torn a part of his life away, how could such a sweet thing run off like such? This thought danced through his head for months on end, he felt himself slow and stall, lost in wonder of where his charge went? Well, one of many. But he left them in good hands, the talented hands of his brothers at that! he fully believes they can handle the needs of the royalty with utmost ease. Though he finds himself saddened that he has to leave them of course... Such a charming group, charisma simply shined off of each of them with ever word and movement. he missed vava the most as well... Such a quiet thing, so cute~! 

But alas, his adventure would not wait, he rushed off in his search without looking back, he would not let himself fail in his search for his wayward charge! 

She must be found! And be served! No matter what gets in his way! 

As long as it wasn't too big of an obstacle. He IS still human you know~! 

OTHER:

A damn good cook, loves to cook more than any other chore. 

Knows each of the favorite foods of his charges, though his memory grows fuzzy upon his wayward princess's favorites...

Longs to be able to clean himself up, but he stays so to not stand out. 

QUIP:

Best culinary skills of the army. Birthday 4/23

THEME

WITTY COMMENT SECTION~!

Freya. 

"A quick death and I suffer less, a slow one and I see your grace for longer. Tough choice I'd say!" 

Vava

"You sure you want to fight? I got a cookie with your name on it." 

Freyr

"Have you ever swung your sword only for your pony tail to hit you in the face?"

Fynrir

"Oh gods sorry miss- Ah, so you ARE clothed, good."

Hayate

"The lance eh? Handy things aren't they? Ever use one to get fruit off a tree?"

Coin

"Have you ever been flipped to decide on something?"

Lenneth

"Have you ever put that thing on your back and pretended to be a turtle? Silly... but would be fun." 

Egret

"Dear, I'd love to chat but I wouldn't know where to look at you." 

Last edited by a moderator:
You should move his birthday up under the "Other tag" ^^

but the rest looks really good so far! Its interesting to me hes a Thief that can use staves.. wouldnt that make him a Trickster?

You should move his birthday up under the "Other tag" ^^

but the rest looks really good so far! Its interesting to me hes a Thief that can use staves.. wouldnt that make him a Trickster?

the post in the OOC should explain. he has the proficency, but can't sue em these days. 

@Orikanyo just in case you didnt see

i do question why hes "outlander" born

(he doesnt sound like it)

i mean outlanders would not be butlers to the royalty of Valken (not knowingly anyway, which Valken Royalty would know)

so either why/how is he outlander born, or he should be valken born

other than that little hiccup, he looks quite good :)

@Orikanyo just in case you didnt see

i do question why hes "outlander" born

(he doesnt sound like it)

i mean outlanders would not be butlers to the royalty of Valken (not knowingly anyway, which Valken Royalty would know)

so either why/how is he outlander born, or he should be valken born

other than that little hiccup, he looks quite good :)

I had th changed to valken before the whole "haha let's erase everything he did" happened. 

I'll fix it... soon...ish... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back