• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Mystery Dungeon[ OOC]

Lore
Here
Other
Here

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
if you have any kinda of idea for plot and such, please share. if you dont want anyone else to know, just pm me!

Hey ace I'm thinking on what to use for an image to see the human to pokemon ratio to see what classifies as Gijinka parameters. An example image would be good for reference

I see thank you for the visual guide. It is most appreciated. One more question though. Is the Character sheet a firm guide or can more be added? For example: Past History, related or relevant data pertaining to mission rates, specifications, or specialization. Perhaps even any specifics to past partners, team members, or family.

I'm working on a backstory, and if someone has a title idea for a Salazzle Assassin, that would be infamous for her use of pheromones.

Heya. I've been thinking of porting over my swordsmon (like, swordsman but Pokemon) OC but need to ask some stuff before that:
  • What's your ruling on shiny mons?
  • Are weapons like swords, bows, etc. a thing here? And if yes, are they limited to those whose Pokemon form can wield naturally (e.g. bows for Decidueye, hammers for Tinkaton, etc.) or are they free-for-all?

shinies are allowed
and yes, if the said weapon is affiliated with the pokemon some how and makes sense

hello, it might take me a little while to get my characters finished so you guys can start if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back