• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gijinka Mystery Dunegon

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! imma keep it short and simple! [unless requested other wise]. The idea is simple, pokemon mystery dunegon, but gijinkas~ revolving around the pmd games setting-wise, as for plot..we could follow the main games or we can put our own twist in it. I do have a plot in mind, but it may be easier to make things up as we go. As for legendary/ mythical pokemon[ or gijinkas] i want them to be used for plots, HOWEVER, I'll let people make one[ two per person, but can always change!].

If you don't know what gijinkas are, they're humans with pokemon features, think of a catgirl. Another thing i should add, you don't have to have knowledge of the game, but just in case you wanna know more about pmd, click me

[Forgot the rules, oops]
Rules
-
No gming/ power
- Post at least three lines, please
- All skill level of writing is allowed
- Try to include everyone
- Two legendary/ Mythical per person[ i may change this to more]
- 3rd person highly preferred

Last edited:
Yeah let me know if you have any preferences or any specific rules. I'm definitely interested

i'll prob get a little basic plot up and some rules if can get some more people ^.^

Just out of curiosity,why gijinka? Is there any plan that makes you want to have the main charcters turn into gijinka instead of full Pokemon?

Like if you expect them to interact with human civilization even after being transformed,for example.

tbh i just wanted a gijinka rp, but i might have an idea explaining gijinkas..maybe

awsome! thanks for interest friends. i think i can start working on threads now ^.^

nw! imma make a lore thread first. friday is my last day of work, then i go back on Wednesday. i'll try to get everything asap

thanks for the interest!

I got alot done last, a few little things I need to add to the lore page. then I'll get the cs thread up tonight. just know I do work mon-fri so I'm not super fast

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Absollover77 Absollover77 Tellussoil Tellussoil dreadnought dreadnought Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6

make sure to skim over everything before making a character and if you have questions let me know in OOC thread ^.^

If this is still open to new members count me interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back