• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Manor (Character Sign Up)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Andrita Andrita >: D I'm excited to see these two interact. He'd definitely play along with her secret identity, and if anything, lightning rod all the attention to him so she can have her peace. I predict they'll either be the greatest ship or the biggest of enemies.

( Noivian Noivian I see... That does make sense. This will be very interesting . Two Arceuses in one place ... In a gijinka RP ... Never thought this would happen . Ever . A pleasant surprise though . )

( Noivian Noivian I see... That does make sense. This will be very interesting . Two Arceuses in one place ... In a gijinka RP ... Never thought this would happen . Ever . A pleasant surprise though . )

It'll either turn out amazing or be shot down before it even gets off the ground lol
If anything, we can 1 on 1 these two characters with a similar setup if you want.

Sure and I agree heavily . However... Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. We need to wait for the approval.

I don't know about having an arcues..let along two (basically). I think it's abit op, but I can see Arcues running the manor like a caretaker or manager

Name: Tempest

Gijinka (What Pokémon do you resemble?) : Typhlosion

Appearance (Pic Preferred) :
a7b60c2c14754aa7136fb34ad7f813f5--what-if-pokemon.jpg

Personality: Just as her name would suggest, Tempest is like a storm. Rash, hard-headed, and brave as all get out. It's almost as if the young woman is fearless. Which for the most part she is, but just like anyone else, this woman has her good deal of fears. One of which is the fear of losing her little brother to anyone who she knows would cause intentional harm to him. So she is fiercely protective of him, and would do anything to keep him safe. As for the other residents of the manor, Tempest is still a bit iffy about them. But she does her best to trust them.

History:
Just like all the other gijinkas out there, Tempest's normal life had been brought down to rubbles. All thanks to the overly greedy, and malicious, human race. While her parents were being captured, Tempest fought tooth and nail to get herself and her younger brother out of the life threatening scenario. When she finally did the then teenage humanoid used whatever energy she had left to carry her brother and run as fast as she could. Leaving fire to burn behind them so that both flame and smoke would keep the hunters from following them. The two of them travelled a good deal of length before they made it to the manor. When the siblings arrived Tempest had collapsed at the front door, awaking three days later to find out where they were. At first the Typhlosion was very much reluctant on letting near herself or her younger brother, threatening to burn them. But over time Tempest managed to put some of her trust in the other residents of the manor. Though she only trusts them about 75% still.

Other: Her younger brother is Blake.

Name: Blake

Gijinka (What Pokémon do you resemble?) : Quilava

Appearance (Pic Preferred) : quil_doodle_by_kyunyo.png

Personality: Unlike his whirlwind of a sister, Blake is rather shy. Usually keeping to himself, or only choosing to speak to his older sister. He doesn't really feel too comfortable talking to the others, causing him to be the odd man out. When it comes down to it the boy isn't much of a fighter either. Despite being a fire type, that hot-headed gene seemed to miss a generation. However, he knows that his older has more than enough of a fighting spirit for the both of them.

History: The day that his family was attacked by hunters, Blake himself almost became another statistic. Lucky for him however, his older sister was more than prepared to handle the situation. When the two managed to get away and find the manor in the middle of nowhere, the young boy was rather frightened. Yelling at the residents timidly while they tried to help him and his sister. During Tempest's recuporation time, Blake refused to move from her bedside. The lad was far too scared to be away from the only family he had left in this world. Over time sadly, the boy's dependency on needing his older sister's protection hasn't really faded much. But he knows that someday he'll have to fend for himself.

Other:
His older sister is Tempest

Name: Tempest

Gijinka (What Pokémon do you resemble?) : Typhlosion

Appearance (Pic Preferred) :
a7b60c2c14754aa7136fb34ad7f813f5--what-if-pokemon.jpg

Personality: Just as her name would suggest, Tempest is like a storm. Rash, hard-headed, and brave as all get out. It's almost as if the young woman is fearless. Which for the most part she is, but just like anyone else, this woman has her good deal of fears. One of which is the fear of losing her little brother to anyone who she knows would cause intentional harm to him. So she is fiercely protective of him, and would do anything to keep him safe. As for the other residents of the manor, Tempest is still a bit iffy about them. But she does her best to trust them.

History:
Just like all the other gijinkas out there, Tempest's normal life had been brought down to rubbles. All thanks to the overly greedy, and malicious, human race. While her parents were being captured, Tempest fought tooth and nail to get herself and her younger brother out of the life threatening scenario. When she finally did the then teenage humanoid used whatever energy she had left to carry her brother and run as fast as she could. Leaving fire to burn behind them so that both flame and smoke would keep the hunters from following them. The two of them travelled a good deal of length before they made it to the manor. When the siblings arrived Tempest had collapsed at the front door, awaking three days later to find out where they were. At first the Typhlosion was very much reluctant on letting near herself or her younger brother, threatening to burn them. But over time Tempest managed to put some of her trust in the other residents of the manor. Though she only trusts them about 75% still.

Other: Her younger brother is Blake.

Name: Blake

Gijinka (What Pokémon do you resemble?) : Quilava

Appearance (Pic Preferred) : View attachment 444220

Personality: Unlike his whirlwind of a sister, Blake is rather shy. Usually keeping to himself, or only choosing to speak to his older sister. He doesn't really feel too comfortable talking to the others, causing him to be the odd man out. When it comes down to it the boy isn't much of a fighter either. Despite being a fire type, that hot-headed gene seemed to miss a generation. However, he knows that his older has more than enough of a fighting spirit for the both of them.

History: The day that his family was attacked by hunters, Blake himself almost became another statistic. Lucky for him however, his older sister was more than prepared to handle the situation. When the two managed to get away and find the manor in the middle of nowhere, the young boy was rather frightened. Yelling at the residents timidly while they tried to help him and his sister. During Tempest's recuporation time, Blake refused to move from her bedside. The lad was far too scared to be away from the only family he had left in this world. Over time sadly, the boy's dependency on needing his older sister's protection hasn't really faded much. But he knows that someday he'll have to fend for himself.

Other:
His older sister is Tempest
Accepted

Name: Leo
Gijinka: Luxray
Appearance (Pic Preferred): -
Personality: He is very protective to his friends and family. He can seem a bit cold if you dont know him that well, but he has a big heart.
History: Him and his friend, Evelyn, have been traveling for quite some time. Trying to run and hide from those who seek to hurt them. They come across the manor when walking around, trying to hide from Gijinka Hunters, and have been there ever since
Other: He knows nothing of his blood relatives

Attachments

• HNI_0030.JPG
    HNI_0030.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
Name: Leo
Gijinka: Luxray
Appearance (Pic Preferred): -
Personality: He is very protective to his friends and family. He can seem a bit cold if you dont know him that well, but he has a big heart.
History: Him and his friend, Evelyn, have been traveling for quite some time. Trying to run and hide from those who seek to hurt them. They come across the manor when walking around, trying to hide from Gijinka Hunters, and have been there ever since
Other: He knows nothing of his blood relatives
Accepted. Shall I assume I will be seeing a character sheet for this Evelyn as well?

Name: Evelyn
Gijinka: Eevee
Appearance: -
Personality: She is very sweet and caring. She can be a bit too trusting and she seems younger than she actually is.
History: She and her friend, Leo, have been traveling for quite some time. Trying to run and hide from those who seek to hurt them. They come across the manor when walking around, trying to hide from Gijinka Hunters, and have been there ever since
Other: She had ran away from her family when she met Leo

Attachments

• HNI_0031.JPG
    HNI_0031.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 1
Name: Evelyn
Gijinka: Eevee
Appearance: -
Personality: She is very sweet and caring. She can be a bit too trusting and she seems younger than she actually is.
History: She and her friend, Leo, have been traveling for quite some time. Trying to run and hide from those who seek to hurt them. They come across the manor when walking around, trying to hide from Gijinka Hunters, and have been there ever since
Other: She had ran away from her family when she met Leo
Accepted. You're just in time to miss breakfast XD

Name: Zach
Gijinka (What pokemon do you resemble?): Zoroark
Appearance: Picture.
Personality: Zach is cocky, rude and disrespectful to almost everyone, the only one who'd he be nice to is Zaria. He usually tries to intimidate younger ones, starting fights with the older Gijinkas. He can be nice, but chooses not to, at least, in public.
History: Zach basically has the same history as Zaria. Two Gijinkas brought him and Zaria in, but sent them to the manor, due to the dangers of the outside world.
Other: Is Zaria's older brother.

(I forgot to bring Zach when I brought Zaria, so I just brought him now, oof.)

Attachments

• th (3).jpg
    th (3).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
Name: Zach
Gijinka (What pokemon do you resemble?): Zoroark
Appearance: Picture.
Personality: Zach is cocky, rude and disrespectful to almost everyone, the only one who'd he be nice to is Zaria. He usually tries to intimidate younger ones, starting fights with the older Gijinkas. He can be nice, but chooses not to, at least, in public.
History: Zach basically has the same history as Zaria. Two Gijinkas brought him and Zaria in, but sent them to the manor, due to the dangers of the outside world.
Other: Is Zaria's older brother.

(I forgot to bring Zach when I brought Zaria, so I just brought him now, oof.)
Accepted

Name: Chi
Gijinka (What pokemon do you resemble?):
Doublade
Appearance (Pic Preferred):
643ae727a80a8a8b81b397dd2eebf1f8.jpg
Personality:
Chi is very kind and quiet , she a normally shy girl who is more into females than males. She loves swordplay and is very skilled with her swords. She is some what a sneaky girl she does like to scare some people. She loves playing tricks and games.
History:
Chi was born near a old burnt down house , her mother who was a doublade gjikan and her father a human. He couldn't stand Chi. He wanted to sell her off but her mother wouldn't let him , so one night , she ran away with chi to where she though she could hide chi. She found the manor and knocked on the door and left chi , after a few years chi grew up and she became good friends with the garchomp girl.

Other
has a crush on the garchomp

Name: Chi
Gijinka (What pokemon do you resemble?):
Doublade
Appearance (Pic Preferred):
View attachment 444823
Personality:
Chi is very kind and quiet , she a normally shy girl who is more into females than males. She loves swordplay and is very skilled with her swords. She is some what a sneaky girl she does like to scare some people. She loves playing tricks and games.
History:
Chi was born near a old burnt down house , her mother who was a doublade gjikan and her father a human. He couldn't stand Chi. He wanted to sell her off but her mother wouldn't let him , so one night , she ran away with chi to where she though she could hide chi. She found the manor and knocked on the door and left chi , after a few years chi grew up and she became good friends with the garchomp girl.

Other
has a crush on the garchomp
Halfway through reading her personality I thought she could be shipped with Asura, looks like we thought alike XD

Well mostly everyone ate, Noam went off to read, Zaria was telling Asura off for bullying Jupiter (which Alistair helped with), and Lura was going off to train. That's basically what went down. It's just starting too so you can jump in easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back