• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted|Always Open

Jeonghan had never met a bloom. Hell, he'd never met another wizard outside his family before. "I'm a wizard." Not that he was all that great.

@Silent Howling

Ebenezer nodded and turned down a hallway after seeing a sign for the library there. "Well I've never met a wizard. If it wasn't for the fact that I suddenly learnt magic I wouldn't have ever known." He stopped outside of the library and opened the door, hoping to find some other people at least.

@Tinker Bell

Jeonghan looked down. "I've never met another person with magic before." He said. "Except my great grandma and she died when I was 10. She's the one that taught me magic." He talked off. "Sorry." He thought he was talking too much.

"No need to say sorry, I hardly talk much myself. In reality you're talking for the both of us." Ebenezer smiled gently before going off to explore what type of books the library had obtained. He hoped there were some really good ones.

"I..." Jeonghan didn't know how to respond to that. He always ended up embarrassing himself and he thought if he kept talking he surely would. "Where, um, where are you from?" He asked, wondering if Ebenezer lived close to the school or farther like him.

"I live on the opposite side of town so it takes me a while to get school." Ebenezer nodded as he spoke as he carefully ran a finger down each of the books spines. He loved the smell of books, especially if they were old.

Jeonghan nodded a bit at the answer. "I live two town away, but mom thought it would be good to go to school with people like me..." Once again Jeonghan thought he was talking too much, so he slowly shut up.

Ebenezer raised an eyebrow at Jeonghan, "You aren't talking too much. Just remember I don't mind." Ebenezer had seen enough of the library and turned to leave, ready to explore the classrooms of this school. At least your parents care enough to suggest you should go to this school.

Jeonghan bit his lip when Ebenezer noted his lack of communication. "I, um, I just..." Am not used to people wanting to talk to me. Of course he didn't say that. "Sorry."

"We'll need to work on your apologizing thing cause I don't believe it to be necessary." Ebenezer bit back a sigh, knowing it wouldn't help Jeonghan in any way and gave a small smile instead, trying to relax him if he could.

Jeonghan felt his cheeks go red. "I, um, s-sorry..." He mumbled. He knew Ebenezer had just said it wasn't necessary, but he felt it was. He didn't want to ruin his chance at making a friend by saying the wrong thing.

Ebenezer saw Jeonghan was looking uneasy and placed a calming hand on his shoulder, "No need to worry, we're both not good at making friends so I'll be sticking with you for the whole time we're here." He gave a small smile before grabbing his new friends hand and pulling him along.

Jeonghan seemed to relax a bit at that. Okay, he made at least one friend. Ebenezer grabbed his hand and Jeonghan blushed a bit. He let himself be pulled behind him. "Th-Thank you...."

Ebenezer continued to drag his new friend throughout the school, deciding to head towards a classroom. He wanted to meet his fellow students, but without knowing where they were exactly, it would be hard to find them. So he took Jeonghan and continued to drag him through the school. "I wonder where the other students are hiding out. It must be a big school if we still can't find them."

Jeonghan followed, mostly quietly. Then Ebenezer said the school must be big. "Maybe, um, maybe they're just in another classroom?" He suggested. There were a lot of classrooms they hadn't checks yet after all.

"Yeah, let's go find them." Ebenezer opened the door to one of the classrooms and proceeded to look around and seeing no one, left to go explore another room.

It seemed like Bernard had been running about the school for an eternity. He had looked everywhere, under trees, under benches, under rocks, but still not a sign of Maverick was to be found. Now that he thought about it, he had almost been exclusively been looking under things. For some reason he had gotten the notion that Maverick was the kind of person to hide beneath things, but now he knew he was wrong about that. Finally finishing off his sweep of the school's exterior, he could see his target sitting on a bench in the courtyard.

"Well," he began, slightly out of breath. "It's nice to see you again. Do me a favor, and don't just run off without saying anything, ok?"

@XXXIwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Maverick turns to face a tired Bernard with a sad face then turns to look ahead. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." She scoots aside and taps the bench beside her while giving him a half smile. "I was just enjoying the courtyard." She sighs. "Bernard...I know we just met but..." Maverick fiddles with her thumbs looking at them. "But do you...think we can become friends one day? I've never actually had a best friend. Just friends which don't last."

@avis

Bernard took a seat next to Maverick. "Well then," he replied, looking wistfully off to the morning sky. "I was under the impression that we were already friends."

He could relate to her situation. True friends were hard to find, and hard to be. He'd flaked out on people in the past, but now? He was ready to turn things around. Be a good friend for once. There was no way he was going to give up on looking out for number one of course, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to look out for the little guy too.

@XXXIwolf

Maverick widens her eyes in surprise still staring at her hands. Her smile widens bright and turns to him with gleaming purple eyes. She pounces and hugs him. "Oh! Oh! Thank you! I promise I'll be the best friend you've ever had!" She clumsily suffocates him with Bernard's face against Maverick's chest. The enthusiastic girl chuckles and pulls away. "Oops sorry! I tend to get over ecited. I didn't hurt you did I?" She pouts with a worried look.

@avis

Well, this was certainly something. This had only been the second time Bernard's face had been sent headlong into someone's chest. The first time this had happened, he got a concussion. Robot chests weren't fun. Just...very metal. And cold. This time was significantly more embarrassing than the last however. He just hoped no one else was around.

"Oh, uh, I'll be fine," he answered, his face taking on a bright red color. "Anyway, we should uh, find our classes or something."

@XXXIwolf

Maverick blinks multiple times confused by Bernard's red face. "Hey your face is red like a tomato! Why is that? You sick?" She places her back hand on the guy'a forehead to check for a temperature. There she goes again acting clueless and ecstatic. She has no idea what emotion, Bernard is giving out. She was never use to those embarrassing or happy kind of feelings being displayed on people. "Hey you're hot. I don't know if that's bad or good."

@avis

Ebenezer pulled Jeonghan outside of the school again and took a deep breath of fresh air before flopping onto the grass and sighing "It's so nice here, much nicer than home. Don't you agree Jeonghan?" He looked towards his new friend and smiled gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back