• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gifted 1x1 Anyone

DarkPixie

Glorified Brat
Hi I am really new to this site, however I am not new to roleplaying. I really want to do a gifted role-play.

I am interested in either a Gifted on the run, gifted family, gifted orphanage, or gifted school/academy.

I like the idea of a gifted orphanage. Would it possibly be anything like the orphanage from Zankyou No Terror? (Hope you know what that is.)

"Wait- You've been stalking me!?!?!?!? Help, pervert alert! I need an adult! Help perve- Wait, I'm a pervert myself, and I'm also an adult... Oh well, false alarm people... For now, at least... Might want somebody watching me to make sure I don't..." A perverted smile appears on Miyuki's face, her drooling a little from her thoughts.

Miyuki stops justing from walking out, pulling him back in then locking the door with a lock that requires a key on both sides, then throwing the key down a small vent she has on the floor to toss the key, her able to retrieve it in the basement, which is locked by two keypads, and an iron door with an optical scan, fingerprint scan, pass code, and key card. "You're not going anywhere."

[QUOTE="wizard justin]I'll do the gifted academy :P

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do a gifted academy one with you. 

Miyuki said:
I like the idea of a gifted orphanage. Would it possibly be anything like the orphanage from Zankyou No Terror? (Hope you know what that is.)
I do not know what that is but I would really like a gifted orphanage one if you are still wanting to.

DarkPixie said:
I would love to do a gifted academy one with you. 

I do not know what that is but I would really like a gifted orphanage one if you are still wanting to.
Alright pm me and we'll discuss about it.

Miyuki said:
Miyuki stops justing from walking out, pulling him back in then locking the door with a lock that requires a key on both sides, then throwing the key down a small vent she has on the floor to toss the key, her able to retrieve it in the basement, which is locked by two keypads, and an iron door with an optical scan, fingerprint scan, pass code, and key card. "You're not going anywhere."
Nuuuu

DarkPixie said:
I'm still up for the orphanage idea. Sounds fun. By the way, hope you're fine if I'm more of a one-liner than literate. I'll post an entire paragraph or a few sentences on average.

Miyuki said:
I'm still up for the orphanage idea. Sounds fun. By the way, hope you're fine if I'm more of a one-liner than literate. I'll post an entire paragraph or a few sentences on average.
That's fine I normally post a paragraph or more just depends. 

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Alright pm me and we'll discuss about it.
Nuuuu

[/QUOTE]
New here, so how exactly do I do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back