• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ghosts of Suburbia

Would you like to have powers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoyoteGhost

TV Static Geist
Ever felt that there was something not quite right at the rest stop you were at during a long road trip? Have you ever felt that reality shifts at four in the morning when the world is dark and silent? Do you ever catch your reflection blink in the mirror? Has anything ever felt hyper real or not real at all? Maybe you do know what this is like. Maybe reality is a little different than you're lead to believe.

So this would be a modern day roleplay taking place in a big city and an art school in the big city. You would be a person who can sense these strange abnormalities and you might even have specially developed senses or powers that have helped you notice these things. Perhaps you dream clairvoyantly or you have a sixth sense that allows you to detect strange things...such as spirits. Perhaps you might even be a spirit.

This will probably be a mild horror/eldritch roleplay that's fairly casual. I've only just come up with this sort of concept but I'd rather check here and see if anyone is interested before I go devoting a lot of time to building a more concrete story. Anyone up for modern day paranormal RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back