• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Rayischo said:
So we can create a Zanpakutoh or...?
Yup. Make the zanpakuto your very own. Just put for its shikai and bankai what each looks like and their abilities/traits.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]Accepted, though I was hoping that the canon Kenpachi were still captain.

[/QUOTE]
I can change it if you would like.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]You don't have to if you don't want to, but I would certainly appreciate it.

[/QUOTE]
I'll change it then, is it fine for him to be the lieutenant of squad 11 ?

Bills352 said:
I'll change it then, is it fine for him to be the lieutenant of squad 11 ?
Erm...hmm, as long as Ikaku is still alive. I like Yachiru calling him Baldy all the time.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]Erm...hmm, as long as Ikaku is still alive. I like Yachiru calling him Baldy all the time.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, my character will just beat him in a fight (not to the death) over the position.

@Rayischo

Start whenever. I don't care. I'm starting now. You could have started without me if you'd wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol my character might resemble another character from another anime....and I mean really resemble that character.

(don't ask just tell me to change it when you see my character)

Aqua said:
lol my character might resemble another character from another anime....and I mean really resemble that character.
(don't ask just tell me to change it when you see my character)
That's perfectly fine. It'll be interesting to see.~

@Aqua

I'm gonna gonna log off for the day I work night shift so I'm gonna catch some Z's then head to work, I'll be back on in the morning.

So... you're new here! You can create your Character in the Character Sign up Tab. If you want to RP your Character, you can go to the In Character RPing Tab. If you want to talk, just hang up here and if you have any questions go to the Overview tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back